What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Run #8: Cindy Cindy

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
C99 sounds like a good resin profile!

Wonder whats going on with the Bros grim in this thread variability with a runt and hungry plants.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
OG x Cindy = Gangster Girl? I have some Bubba chunk sprouting too. Chuckers gonna chuck I suppose.

I ran some Grimm gear a little while ago.
Princess, Killer Queen, Apollo… nothing stood out really but OK dope.

LostTribe

Premium user
It’s all jarred up and curing. I have some pollen from the males, but nothing coming up to cross it with.

Oh wait, what about some OG Cindy? :sasmokin:
Did I send you the OG Cindy? Was it the Ghost, Valley Girl or the SFV? Its pretty insane. I have a cut of Valley 99 I call barbie.

travese311

I made a few seeds for my personal stash, but this was just a passing grow. Never meant to last. The stems are under 1/2” dia, but a decent pull when the power of the pot is considered.

A guy came by and we burned a C99 joint. He commented that it was good dope. The joint didn’t get finished. You just feel high enough and carry on. No dopeyness. I hope the fruity smell and taste make it through cure.
That’s the C99 experience I had 10ish years ago. Gave a bit of a sparkle to the day. Definitely not nighttime weed. I seem to remember it dried fairly quick too.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The after-grow root investigation confirmed what I suspected was the ‘root cause’ of the plants being small. They got root bound in the 1 gallon plastic pots, and never recovered. Here the root balls are next to a plastic pot.

58EEC632-14F3-4576-AB01-C55368C7CB1D.jpeg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah you probably need a 3-5 gal container to have decently happy plants. They're going to be rootbound in those too depending on veg length. Sounds like good herb! Now you wish you revegged them. :smoke:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Those plants were in 10 gallon bags. I left them in the plastic pots too long, and the roots wrapped. The after-run pic shows that. This is part of the reason my plants were smallish. I prefer to go from Dixie cups to 10 gallon bags, without the intermediate plastic pot.