What's new

Roaring Twenties

Legalcdn

Indoor. Acid beauty are 2 on left (on 5th node standing at a whopping 6 inches). The other 3 start wide leaf and end narrow leaf (durban poison from alaska cannabis cache - not in biz anymore).

Zenith is a special one from what i see.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230904-163511_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230904-163511_Gallery.jpg
    400.7 KB · Views: 36

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Everything looks amazing :bow:🤩 your highs are gonna be incredible
Thanks a million, flower~power. I didn't get around to getting more of the ICMag Haze out this year, but it’s just a chore starting plants in one spot, planting them out an hour away and then bouncing back and forth. Hoping I’ll have a new house with plenty of grow options by next spring. Will mean I can be more on my game early and not have to play catch-up late in the season.

I’m glad you survived that most recent storm. We lost some branches out here from Tropical Hillary. All the plants were bent sideways, but it was mostly low key damage.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
beautiful hazes. in its home, in cali where it all started... you see, I see, that they just love that climate.

divine!
I’m sure they’d love it to be a wee bit cooler out here in all honesty, but the great thing about long legged hazes is most of the really intense heat has passed when they’re in full flower.

Here’s a closer look at the smaller Juicy Woo.
IMG_5215.jpeg
IMG_5217.jpeg
IMG_5216.jpeg