What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Roaring Twenties

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Two observations , it does look hot and you deafly don’t wanna get skunked…
Well, I didn’t. Thank goddess. That would have sucked so much I’ll just stop typing about it.

Ahh, cooler days
IMG_4495.jpeg

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Positronic‘s things via Mr Hill and Maha

3 Pure haze girls
IMG_4577.jpeg
IMG_4579.jpeg
IMG_4581.jpeg

Acid Beauty that I am in love with the shiny leaf
IMG_4566.jpeg
IMG_4567.jpeg

I had sprouted three seeds and gave one female away. I thought the third was a fella, but close inspection a few days ago told me I was wrong. After starving her in a 1 gallon pot where she’s actually been doing well, I brought her out to the grove today.
IMG_4560.jpeg

IMG_4590.jpeg

and I only snapped the smaller of the two Juicy Woo’s today
IMG_4588.jpeg

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Finally, the three DJ Blueberries. Not very big and should start flowering soon. At least we will have some of those types of pics while we wait for all the long tall sallies.
IMG_4586.jpeg
IMG_4585.jpeg

Opened up all the windows in the house to let some of the cool evening breezes in. I was doing dishes a few days ago, grabbed a casserole dish and was less than an inch from a juvenile scorpion spiking down on me. Got lucky on that one. A friend of mine stepped on one on Saturday. They are plentiful this year after all the rains.

Oh and my not so little friend from a hike early Sunday morning. Glad it was misty and cooler from some strange monsoon weather.
IMG_4542.jpeg

about 6 foot long western diamond back rattle snake looking none to happy to have his photo taken.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Greetings from the grove…
View attachment 18872566

It‘s plenty warm out here this time of year, but let’s get started with some updates.

Ace gear first…

Green OTH x A5
View attachment 18872567 View attachment 18872569

Four Zenith ladies and looking like both phenotypes will be showing.
View attachment 18872570 View attachment 18872571 View attachment 18872572 View attachment 18872573

and a Super Malawi Haze still trying to catch her breath and spread her roots
View attachment 18872574

Positronic‘s things via Mr Hill and Maha

3 Pure haze girls
View attachment 18872575 View attachment 18872576 View attachment 18872577

Acid Beauty that I am in love with the shiny leaf
View attachment 18872578 View attachment 18872579

I had sprouted three seeds and gave one female away. I thought the third was a fella, but close inspection a few days ago told me I was wrong. After starving her in a 1 gallon pot where she’s actually been doing well, I brought her out to the grove today.
View attachment 18872580
View attachment 18872581

and I only snapped the smaller of the two Juicy Woo’s today
View attachment 18872583

Finally, the three DJ Blueberries. Not very big and should start flowering soon. At least we will have some of those types of pics while we wait for all the long tall sallies.
View attachment 18872584 View attachment 18872585

Opened up all the windows in the house to let some of the cool evening breezes in. I was doing dishes a few days ago, grabbed a casserole dish and was less than an inch from a juvenile scorpion spiking down on me. Got lucky on that one. A friend of mine stepped on one on Saturday. They are plentiful this year after all the rains.

Oh and my not so little friend from a hike early Sunday morning. Glad it was misty and cooler from some strange monsoon weather.
View attachment 18872586

about 6 foot long western diamond back rattle snake looking none to happy to have his photo taken.
Brilliant and 🤩 beautiful!

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Geez so many varmints. If you keep on playing around scorpions, you might get nailed. When I grew up there were lots of Rattlesnakes around. I used to mess with them a lot and my folks were not amused. The plants are looking good for the dry conditions. Is that a good water source?

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Well, we got a couple of rains recently which is rare as is the recent high humidity. Only about 80F today. I’ve got a hose with city water. Attached a Boogie-Blue filter to the end To dechlorinate. I’ve been filling a 5 gallon bucket and dropping the pH to around 6.3 and then hand watering (when I have the time). Otherwise, the pH is right around 7.

Latest posts

Latest posts