IMG_6104.jpeg
IMG_6105.jpeg
IMG_6107.jpeg
IMG_6113.jpeg
IMG_6116.jpeg
IMG_6121.jpeg

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
all those plants look good. what happened to super malawi haze?

I see caterpillar in juicy bud.
Yes. I’ve been picking some caterpillars out of plants. I wasn’t as aggressive with the BT as I needed to be this year. I’ll eyeball them again today.

I was traveling a bit this summer and had someone keeping an eye on the plants. The SMH had a screen around the roots that got lifted up and a rodent gnawed it at the base. I came back and It was all crisped up.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I have some caterpillars too, but a little. not so bad like last year, and they are colorful, so it is easier to spot them. those strictly green ones are hard to see...

I noticed that "scientists say: where are butterflies this year? they disappeared..." LOL they are sad, I am happy LOL

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
othA5 looks great.. I just smoked panamaA5 and it is little stony head, but quite clear, I awaited it much more heavy effect after my experience with A5panama, great floaty feeling, feeling like being blessed and fortunate, like in sweet dream. very high quality south american effect, without too much heaviness or drowsiness.

would not believe that using A5 cut as "male" can make such difference to using it as mother in cross.

that was great idea @dubi to reverse it and use it on some beautiful sativas

Latest posts

Latest posts