What's new

Funny Pictures Are Funny

RobFromTX

1715883776819.jpeg

Hermanthegerman

Pure Vernunft darf niemals siegen
Veteran
No joke in the joke thread. We have those little bastards as new species here in north west germany. I saw strange footsteps in the snow. Which I cant read. No dog or other known animal for sure. Days later a neighbor told me that a racoon is around the houses, in the area. A hunter in city service also was checking the evidences. 🙂

RobFromTX

No joke in the joke thread. We have those little bastards as new species here in north west germany. I saw strange footsteps in the snow. Which I cant read. No dog or other known animal for sure. Days later a neighbor told me that a racoon is around the houses, in the area. A hunter in city service also was checking the evidences. 🙂

You don't like them? I figured they were a native species in europe. Some folks here have them as pets

Hermanthegerman

Pure Vernunft darf niemals siegen
Veteran
Its a little bit strange Rob. Normaly they never lived here? I thought they are only living in north america. New fishes, birds and insects you dont see, but an new animal in the size of a cat. Bit smaller as a fox is strange. Lets wait and see, I have to protect my trashcan in the future.🙂

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Its a little bit strange Rob. Normaly they never lived here? I thought they are only living in north america. New fishes, birds and insects you dont see, but an new animal in the size of a cat. Bit smaller as a fox is strange. Lets wait and see, I have to protect my trashcan in the future.🙂
wow man, you never had racoons in germany?
the ones we have here in california are like small dog sized (a few kg at most) they are smart and get into all kinds of stuff! these guys have fingers!!!!!
ive had my troubles with the racoons

/so for some weird reason i can post this pic but its there, look at this page, its titled rcoon buddy
he got off easy and i just let him go but not all

Last edited:

oldmaninbc

I have heard of racoons killing cats. I don't know how common it is but it happens.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
They will take your dog into the water and drown them, they're everywhere where I live
:LOL: Ive never heard of that happening. But they like chickens. thats for sure
racoons are m'f'r's
you know a coon got your chicken because you will find it with its head popped off
i dont mind racoon in the wild but leave my chickens alone

i used to keep s reminder of the coons but the ex got mad and said it was macabre