What's new

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
smells dank!?. the stinkiest skunkiest has always been one thing i'm after, i'm fortunate enough to be able to grow a few plants outside so i'm always insinuating for rank rank projects.

thanks for making these, i haven't seen or smelt many skunk threads lately let me know if you have any slots open.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks jaymer for joining in, i have you listed. i will compile a list until june 1. then hand it into clarence.

med-man

jessethestoner

Id love to be a tester for real rks beans. I post on a few different sites and could spread the word.
Id run them in a 2600 watt indoor grow, sealed room co2 added, organic soil. Sog style
And if I get the chance id do a few cuttings in a greenhouse just outside edmonton.
Normally I dont post pics but id make a exception and have my gf take tons of pics of both grows and id proudly point anyone whod listen in your direction for authenric rks and elite Canadian genetics

Edit: im also testing for 3 different companies this summer and id gladly and unbiasedly compare it to some of the competition out there

Mikenite69

Veteran
would love to test for you!!

would love to test for you!!

i do have a f-1 hybrid of a canadian skunky skunk #1 and a cali skunky skunk #1.

both lines lean more to indica skunk side, with a couple lankier ones that pop up here and there. real reekers.

i think that the mix up will be promising. i just dont have spce right now to run all my rks project.

would be nice to get some feedback from the community.

med-man

I wouldn't mind doing a test run of your beans I am just finishing up a grow now so its perfect timing to start something fresh I run a 1000w mh/hps switchable ballast in a 4x4 tent with 6" fan and filter or can also test them under a led setup also I have about 500w worth of leds rated at the wall. Can upload pics of my finishing grow if you would like to see some of it still have about 2/ half weeks left to finish but then the tent is free if interested let me know.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice Mike

got you and jesse listed.

i just started some f-1's of the rks x my faves. soooooooooo stank

med-man

dreaded

This guy would love to be a tester.... but... i haveta say... i don't really do grow reports. I can give you plenty of pics & a smoke report though.... ijs...
:thank you: anyways......

Mikenite69

Veteran
Testers

Testers

nice Mike

got you and jesse listed.

i just started some f-1's of the rks x my faves. soooooooooo stank

med-man
I have been looking for some true old school funky skunk I mean the stuff from the 80's early 90's that actually smells like skunk not just labeled skunk one Of my favorite smells when you drive down the road and smell like a 2 week old dead skunk brings me back to the days of when skunk actually smelled like a dead skunk. But would love to try any of the crosses you have posted for sure it will be my first ever journal with your gear. But I am gonna start up two crosses I made my self first one is kannabia original berry x emerald triangle blueberry headband and next cross is Barney's pineapple chunk x Blueberry headband and I actually have the mom and dad cloned to further something better out of the crosses or I will just scrap them if I don't see anything good at all but I don't think that will be a issue l only got about 20 beans of each cross because I only pollinated one small bud on each plant but should be enough to find something special. Well I'll keep checking back on here for when you release those beans med-maker do you also sell you gear on a website I'll check out what you have if you do. But anyways thanks for your consideration on being a tester.

Mikenite69

Veteran
testers

testers

hey med-maker as promised here are some pics i promised to put up here is my sagamartha blueberry bud pic @ day 45 of flower with still time to fatten up.. So i know you said you have me listed but wanted to upload some pics for you.. Hope you like them!!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice man. fat lil piggies :)

how high is your ppm/ec? or do you flush on the reg?

med-man

Mikenite69

Veteran
Well I grow in soil so I usually only ph my nutrients to 6.2 to 6.5 but usually try to ph closer to 6.5. Now I usually use floraklean when I switch to flower then on a 8 week strain I start a flush during week 5 I give them a good flush to get all the chemicals out so I flushed it down to a ppm of 400 then in week 6 I start feeding with guano then week 7 another feeding of guano then week 8 straight water and usually pull them usually around day 60 to 65 on a 8 week strain if tricromes are showing usually go for 20% amber and the rest mainly cloudy. But sometimes I don't use the scope I just wait until the bud is speaking to me looking like it has a nice gold tint to it then I know it's pretty ambered out. Lol speaking to me. Also ya my ppm on my last flush was at runoff was 1350 then I flushed it down to the meter read 400 ppm leaving them a little fert until I start my guano teas along with my hydro honey in the mix. Now this grow I was a little upset because as you can see I got a little light bleaching that's because I was running multiple strains and my pineapple chunk starting stretching like hell so needless to say I will never run that strain again. Supposedly mostly indica but stretches like a sativa. So while that one was stretching a lot of the other strains didn't strech as much except the pc then when I raised my light the last time the blueberry only the one branch stretched up farther than the rest as you can see and because it was directly under the 1000 hps I mean like 5 inches from the glass the leaves got light bleaching but the bud didn't suffer any from it I was surprised that it didn't. I was almost thinking it was deficient but the rest of the plant is healthy as you can tell just the leaves on the tallest bud were affected. But I am up for any help if you think it could be something else causing the issue I am always up for others help because hey you learn something new everyday and they way I feel I am learning new things all the time but I must say she is a pretty and a heavy bitch and she looks like she still wants to put on weight at week 7 already triches are mostly clear and cloudy so I am thinking she might go maybe to day 60 to 65.

5th

Veteran
I'm not trying to be rude....

Well I grow in soil so I usually only ph my nutrients to 6.2 to 6.5 but usually try to ph closer to 6.5. Now I usually use floraklean when I switch to flower then on a 8 week strain I start a flush during week 5 I give them a good flush to get all the chemicals out so I flushed it down to a ppm of 400 then in week 6 I start feeding with guano then week 7 another feeding of guano then week 8 straight water and usually pull them usually around day 60 to 65 on a 8 week strain if tricromes are showing usually go for 20% amber and the rest mainly cloudy. But sometimes I don't use the scope I just wait until the bud is speaking to me looking like it has a nice gold tint to it then I know it's pretty ambered out. Lol speaking to me. Also ya my ppm on my last flush was at runoff was 1350 then I flushed it down to the meter read 400 ppm leaving them a little fert until I start my guano teas along with my hydro honey in the mix. Now this grow I was a little upset because as you can see I got a little light bleaching that's because I was running multiple strains and my pineapple chunk starting stretching like hell so needless to say I will never run that strain again. Supposedly mostly indica but stretches like a sativa. So while that one was stretching a lot of the other strains didn't strech as much except the pc then when I raised my light the last time the blueberry only the one branch stretched up farther than the rest as you can see and because it was directly under the 1000 hps I mean like 5 inches from the glass the leaves got light bleaching but the bud didn't suffer any from it I was surprised that it didn't. I was almost thinking it was deficient but the rest of the plant is healthy as you can tell just the leaves on the tallest bud were affected. But I am up for any help if you think it could be something else causing the issue I am always up for others help because hey you learn something new everyday and they way I feel I am learning new things all the time but I must say she is a pretty and a heavy bitch and she looks like she still wants to put on weight at week 7 already triches are mostly clear and cloudy so I am thinking she might go maybe to day 60 to 65.

....but wtf does this have to do with anything in this thread?

Mikenite69

Veteran
Why don't you read

Why don't you read

I'm not trying to be rude....

....but wtf does this have to do with anything in this thread?
Well not trying to be rude why don't you read the thread and what questions med-maker asked me then you will see why that post is there!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran

salad grow tend to be a bit more challenging

thanks for sharing. :)

med-man