What's new

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i do have a f-1 hybrid of a canadian skunky skunk #1 and a cali skunky skunk #1.

both lines lean more to indica skunk side, with a couple lankier ones that pop up here and there. real reekers.

i think that the mix up will be promising. i just dont have spce right now to run all my rks project.

would be nice to get some feedback from the community.

med-man

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
ALL test and gifts need to go thru Clarence @ SeedBay...

I'm sure there are many folks that would love to pop a pack or 2 of Med-Man beans and dispel the disbelief.....

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
If you send them in for freebies I'll ask for them on my next order.

Here's some of my recent work.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ALL test and gifts need to go thru Clarence @ SeedBay...

I'm sure there are many folks that would love to pop a pack or 2 of Med-Man beans and dispel the disbelief.....

okay, good to know.

i can send them out on monday. there will be 500-1000 up for grabs

i also made a tahoe og kush x skunk #1 (cali) maybe if anyone spends 100 or more on my gear they will get 10 free, hows that sound?

med-man

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
U need to contact Big C and let him know the details, and shipping plans....
cost the bay $$$$ to ship testers...either on the breeder or the receiver..

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
k, i will sort it out with c then

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the hazes look like they may taste like mangos a bit.

how is your columbian? as far as odor and taste?

med-man

MMAjay420

well when ya got it all figured out, let me know, im fully set up and growing now, would love some new genetics in my garden

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i will talk to big c soon. he will be in charge of organizing the rks situation, i will ship monday. they get there pretty quick...

med-man

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
the hazes look like they may taste like mangos a bit.

how is your columbian? as far as odor and taste?

med-man

The lumbo hybrid smells like lemon degreaser hand cleaner used in mechanic's garages, taste similar to the smell with a little bit of hazey incense mixed in. Very similar to other pure strains I have grown from the columbian region.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have been debating just getting a columbian, kush and mexican and just doing the damn thing myself, 2013 style.

i notice that mexicans reeeeeaaaaaly bring out that sour skunk smell in kush crosses

med-man

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
Im a traditionalist, I prefer my sativa's unadulterated. The problem with those kind of strains is the good ones have ridiculous flowering times and take some skill to grow.

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Sounds like a good plan MedMan... sending them in to the Bay/Boo is a good security measure for all, but do remind folks to post journals and or grow threads to keep us posted as to the progress with these genetics. Everyone is anxious to see some images and hear of experiences from the growers. :)

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
as far as i know, if i have been at this 20 years. i doubt i will be looking for some short term, overnight success.

here for the long haul, and in no rush. really need to find the "one". and need help to do it.

med-man

Latest posts

Latest posts