What's new

RMJ grows a Genetic Buffet.... for friends, and Lurkers....

rockymountainJ

In other news the GB is in Karma g's hands.
Be something down the line for ya RMJ. :)
Hey sea good to see ya.

I saw that on his Instagram... nice little bag of Gorilla bubble beans!! Should be amazing whatever you are collaborating with him!! Cant wait!!
Thanks seafOur!! :tiphat:

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
In other news the GB is in Karma g's hands.
Be something down the line for ya RMJ. :)
Hey sea good to see ya.

Hey bud, I'm still around lurking mostly... The wife started having seizures for unknown reasons that turned out to be a brain tumor... obviously I let things fall into disarray for a while insofar as the garden, but I've got it back on track...

Proof of life:
33639851392_b6d18a676f_b.jpg

Like yoga in the ghetto - I'm still stretching into the hood...

33666569731_fb1f20657c_b.jpg

redlaser

Veteran
That's rough news about your wife Seafour, I hope she's doing better and has a good prognosis.
Garden's looking healthy over there, gonna pull some decent weight out of that.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Truth is, we still dont even know if its cancer... our medical system is overstressed and we can't even get in there within reasonable timelines... it gets you quite frustrated... if anything, it makes you agree we need border control... I mean, just go to the DMV... the emergency room... rush hour traffic... and then try to tell me we need MORE folks taking up space.

anyways.... /rant

I'm lookin forward to some new items in there. I've got my sour bubble male hitting sour dubb, I've got a jojo rizo sour grapes male and a female in there... he probably will hit the glue as well. GlueStomper lol... And then I've got my norcal catpiss bx2 male in there that I'm using on a few things. They're the lil guys in pots atop isolation... in isolation is the dubb/bubble... once the lil guys drop their sacks I'll get em out of there. I'll just top em, stick the branches over a magazine in a cup of water on the windowsill and reveg the males... I really just want to get myself some f2s of the jojos sour grapes, so I don't need a ton of pollen...

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hey Sea,
Very sorry to hear about your wife, look into cannabis oil and shrink that tumor gone. I hope everything works out for the best for you all. Prayers my friend...

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Hey Sea,
Very sorry to hear about your wife, look into cannabis oil and shrink that tumor gone. I hope everything works out for the best for you all. Prayers my friend...

I'm on that... had a friend already ready with it...

33798193555_2949ca5d38_b.jpg

rockymountainJ

Wow been a month lol....
Been busy!! Tonys Gorilla bubble bx4 on the way. Couple other testers. Midway thrpugh the other 2 karma testers. Just flipped 2 7w3k from TnTlabs. Will update with pics later!!

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
That second pic of Gorilla Bubble( bx2 ?) Is off the hook !! All the other stuff looks great, but that G-Bubb's is poppin' son ! I just got a couple cuts of someone's bx2's , and your pics are making me itch to get them going. Excellent job man !

Zapadra

That second pic of Gorilla Bubble( bx2 ?) Is off the hook !! All the other stuff looks great, but that G-Bubb's is poppin' son ! I just got a couple cuts of someone's bx2's , and your pics are making me itch to get them going. Excellent job man !

Gbubb is soooooooo good!

Looking good Rocky :tiphat:

rockymountainJ

Yes Dtog, bottom GB pic is my glue leaner... she reeks of straight burnt tire funk. Cant even rub against here if you plan on leaving the house.....
Thanks for stopping in!!
Thanks zap!! Always a pleasure!!
Noyd pointed out a dead fungas gnat in top gb pic...
Good eye!! I never saw it!!
Cheers all!!:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts