What's new

RMJ grows a Genetic Buffet.... for friends, and Lurkers....

rockymountainJ

Wow just did some math.... hitting wk 7...... gonna be exciting!!
Everything did fine on my trip. Have some ph issues with the trifi tester... showing some phosphorus deficiency.... other than that all is looking fire!!! Got a sneaky fcker in there blowing his her stuff.... cant identify who yet......

rockymountainJ

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
Gorilla bubble bx2 7wks.... amazing!!

rockymountainJ

Trifi SourD tester from KarmaG. This one i did a runoff and it was at 5.0ph.... kinda explains the lockout shes showing...
Flushed with light nutes phd at 6.8 see if that helps.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

rockymountainJ

picture.php
picture.php
Mazari fem from seedsman fyi this on has lived in a 1.5 gallon bag its whole life..... im not suprised by the deficiency lmao

Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
That Mazari looks like she's holding her own in that group. Pretty amazing if you ask me!! The rest pretty much speak for themselves. I gotta get's me some of that Gorilla Bubble.

rockymountainJ

That Mazari looks like she's holding her own in that group. Pretty amazing if you ask me!! The rest pretty much speak for themselves. I gotta get's me some of that Gorilla Bubble.

Thanks thats what i thought! Pretty sure shes the one spewing goo. Cant see into her skirt well. Stacked, but seems shes got alot of lowers seeding out like she dropped a few stamens...
Everyone else looks clean.
Gorilla bubble FTW!! Amazing terps!!:tiphat:

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Did your stuff come today I sent yours out with another's and they got theres today
Your killing it bro Good shit.

rockymountainJ

Thanks everyone @tnt.... was playing with my phone cam
Better shots!!
@windy... cant wait!! You know how the post office moves....
At a turtles pace.... especially mine!! Kinda rural... kinda lazy!!