What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RMJ grows a Genetic Buffet.... for friends, and Lurkers....

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Looking bomb man! What's the genetics on that 7w3kings? I know the 3kings part, but forgot what the 7w means.

rockymountainJ

Im good man. You growing in dirt still? I keep on thinking about grabbing a bag to play around with.

Yeah bro!! Hard to change up when stuff is going good. I have all the implements to do a coco run..... just havent. Im trying to shave some heat changing all my lighting now. My first impressions of the Quantum boards are theyre gonna kill it!!

YetiOG

Yeah bro!! Hard to change up when stuff is going good. I have all the implements to do a coco run..... just havent. Im trying to shave some heat changing all my lighting now. My first impressions of the Quantum boards are theyre gonna kill it!!

Im done using coco. Only reason i want to use dirt lately is i havent used it in years now... i really dig the hydro but once in a while i wonder now how all my ogs would come out dirt vs hydro.

Ill have to do some reading i know all about doing organic soil thats what i started with bit ive never poured hydro food into dirt. I dont like the concept of it but i might for the entertainmet value of doing something different. It would mean i would have to water less often and they would grow slower.

I still have like 32 gals of coco in my house but im enjoying rockwool and perlite right now. I really like rockwool croutons im thinking of switching to strait rockwool

rockymountainJ

Thing is a frost monster. The 7w are really intriguing me!!! Almost the same frost, but better structure and stronger terps..... hmmmm....
Thanks everyone!!

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran

rockymountainJ

picture.php
321 update... sorry all been busy this summer...
Gorilla bubble bx2
picture.php
gorilla bubble bx4
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
blueberryheadband3kings
Winters coming hope to update more... real life is ...real!!

rockymountainJ

7w3k is amazing smooth smoke. The heavier lady was amazing.. and I say was because she is gone!!!! Smaller lady amazing colors and frost a bit less terps than the big girl!! I get really similar taste smell of th bhb3k and smurkle. Dropped some Corey's3k on eclipse. Cheers and thanks bro!!