What's new

RMJ grows a Genetic Buffet.... for friends, and Lurkers....

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
HmmmmView Image View Image
Bx2 hanging
Bx4 soaking....

That looks nicely done....

FhyvCM1.jpg

B

back_woods

so i found you finally brother rocky. tuned in now

keep up the great work

rockymountainJ

Thanks backwoods!! Glad you made it!!!
Heres an amazing lady...
DmtBreath from Possum ridge genetics
Thanks Joe!! Shes amazing!!!
Early stank and frost
Cheers Rocky
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

YetiOG

Thanks backwoods!! Glad you made it!!!
Heres an amazing lady...
DmtBreath from Possum ridge genetics
Thanks Joe!! Shes amazing!!!
Early stank and frost
Cheers RockyView Image View Image View Image

Nice pics those are some good looking plants. Never heard of possum ridge, seems theres new seed outfits poppin up all over faster than you can catch them all. I got a freebie pack of 7 from some "MSS" seeds last year i didnt expect much but turned out 1 was a total keeper and is one of my favorite clones right now.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice pics those are some good looking plants. Never heard of possum ridge, seems theres new seed outfits poppin up all over faster than you can catch them all. I got a freebie pack of 7 from some "MSS" seeds last year i didnt expect much but turned out 1 was a total keeper and is one of my favorite clones right now.

Possum Ridge Genetics is just a bunch of pollen chuckers coming out in the open. You have seen us under other names I'm sure and we still hold affiliations wth them. Just branching out is all.
We don't claim to be breeders but we do get lucky now and then lol

rockymountainJ

Possum Ridge Genetics is just a bunch of pollen chuckers coming out in the open. You have seen us under other names I'm sure and we still hold affiliations wth them. Just branching out is all.

Chuckers my arss!!!
I cant even get through those testers, because i pop an amazing lady each round.
Thanks Joe, you rock!! Long live Possum Ridge Genetics!!
My hands are better, so can work on a logo if you like.
Up potted 2 sourdmts so sure ill get a keeper from the 2 lol!!
Seriously bro frost insane!! Much respect!!
Yeti hit me up I have a few testers left. You got my info!!
Cheers Rocky

YetiOG

Chuckers my arss!!!
I cant even get through those testers, because i pop an amazing lady each round.
Thanks Joe, you rock!! Long live Possum Ridge Genetics!!
My hands are better, so can work on a logo if you like.
Up potted 2 sourdmts so sure ill get a keeper from the 2 lol!!
Seriously bro frost insane!! Much respect!!
Yeti hit me up I have a few testers left. You got my info!!
Cheers Rocky

I cant accept teters in good concionce anymore i just dont have the time or desire to run testers. I have spent too much on genetics in the last hwile anyway i have to start getting to some of that. Nice looking plants though for sure

YetiOG

Thats fair, nothing wrong with blowing pollen once in a whle. Everyone wants to be a breeder today but the reality is most folks are just blowing pollen and trying to jump on the bandwagon they see thats easy money selling seeds, which is fine but too many of them characterize themselves as breeders they are not. Set the standard high theres no telling where you guys will go with it.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
There arent any "breeders" who have stabilized a line down to truebreeding in many many many moon cycles, so I see it as a distinction without a difference.

These days, many more seeds are being popped and many more "elites" are being found by accident. Using those elites is a no-brainer and the big name fellas dont hold all of those cuts... for example, GG4... a herm accident grown out, which also hermed onto a chocolate d... seeds were almost thrown away... but then a cat gave em a chance and a real nice plant was found... believe it or not, it happens to breed very well in spite of its crossdressing origins... now many of those very same big name fellas are using this hermy accidental almost-thown-out plant to make new great strains.
Have those "breeders" grown it out for years in a warehouse refining its genetics? nope. They "chucked" their favorite males at it, so did I. TonyGreen picked a male for it, and the gorilla bubble looks great. Stress testing males makes up for a lot of the lacking 1000 seed drops that used to find the best plants... these days more can be done in less space... once upon a time (not terribly long ago) cloning wasnt even a common thing and each years seed was slightly different seed than was used the last, just ask sam skunkman where the rks went... lol.
These days males can be reversed, stress tested, and chosen just as carefully as females.

This is not to say that everyone has good practices, or that some are not just lazily tossing whatever at whatever seemingly without much thought put in, but what I am saying is that there are plenty of folks who do not have big names, yet they produce very good quality seeds.

Latest posts

Latest posts