What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
The luang prabang male makes for bigger more resiny calyxes in all tested crosses so far.
Laosy o-haze and laosy thai are in the works now.

thats really great he works like that. sure I noticed really big calyxes on laosy haze. respect to your work.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
huesos asian beauty(black vietnamese x lieu hahn)

huesos asian beauty(black vietnamese x lieu hahn)

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

9-November-2020.

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; Tropical Seeds Company; born 18-June):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TPFTFW

Veteran
picture.php

a lot of these are rather smell, wasn’t able to find out what specifically is in this, was just told a mix of what they were growing and fire stuff that came thru the area

I wood

thats really great he works like that. sure I noticed really big calyxes on laosy haze. respect to your work.

Aw, you made me blush a little bit.

You have photography skills beyond my hopes.
The respect goes back in your direction also, that mextasy is stuck in my brain since the first time i saw her. If i ever remembered my dreams, I’m sure she would be a recurring character.
Your recent asian grows have me doubting my previous life choices.
Thank you.

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

9-Noviembre-2020.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds Company). Born during the first week of May.

Looking West: birth of the stem and its branches:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

9-Noviembre-2020.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands! Tropical Seeds Company). Born during the first week of May.

Looking south-east, the tip of the plant:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

CARCHOFA

Nice Montuno! What a size of the main stem! You will get a good harvest! Do you think that she is mature now?

Look this Angola/senegal. She is the female with best odour and production of flowers.

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

Holaaa, carchofa! ...Well, surprisingly, it seems that King Congo 1 (plus Congo Point Noire) has had one last accelerated bloom to reach 2 (plus South African Ciskei). In a few messages I will publish pictures of the buds and you give me your opinion... I think the day after tomorrow, day 15, I could cut both...

9-Noviembre-2020.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds Company ). Born during the first week of May.

Looking North, branches:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Holaaa, carchofa! ...Well, surprisingly, it seems that King Congo 1 (plus Congo Point Noire) has had one last accelerated bloom to reach 2 (plus South African Ciskei). In a few messages I will publish pictures of the buds and you give me your opinion... I think the day after tomorrow, day 15, I could cut both...

Dude, most hyped chop ever! Can't wait!!

CARCHOFA

9-November-2020.

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; Tropical Seeds Company; born 18-June):

View Image

View Image

Well mate, these are the best pics to see the maturation, and the heads are white. Personally I'll harvest the branches which are more illuminated by the sunshine and I'll wait a week or 2 for the rest. I do this many times.

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

Si, CARCHOFA. Pronto publicare fotos en primer plano de los cogollos del día 12. En ellas parece que la K.C 1° quizá hasta halla adelantado a la 2° (?).
La ultima de esta "serie" de ramas:

9-Noviembre-2020.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands). Born during the first week of May.

Buds of the branches:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
Zamalmystik 2020

Zamalmystik 2020

Esta, CARCHOFA, tengo claro que no está para recoger, je. La planté tan tarde... Ya veremos hasta que altura de Diciembre no la podré cortar...
9-November-2020.

Zamalmistyc [ (Zamal Mafate 80's) x (Original Misty x Jack Herer/Afghan)] F5; Tropical Seeds Company & Underground Seeds Collective; born 20-July.

Its aroma has become very fruity over the last few days: carrot/mango with a chlorophyll/mint finish...

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image
12-November:
Zamalmistyc flowers:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

CARCHOFA

Esta, CARCHOFA, tengo claro que no está para recoger, je. La planté tan tarde... Ya veremos hasta que altura de Diciembre no la podré cortar...

12-November:

Zamalmistyc flowers:

Si, esta parecen los cristales o resina mas transparente, te puedes esperar perfectamente un par de semanas. Aunque si quieres probar efectos cerebrales...

Yes, you can wait two weeks perfectly. Otherwise if you want to try some cerebral effect you can harvest some buds just to compare.

Have a good weekend!

Montuno

...como el Son...
Zamalmystik 2020

Zamalmystik 2020

...Yo, carchofa , diría que más de dos semanas... Incluso un mes más... Ya veremos si no os saludo la Navidad con una foto suya cargada de bolas de colores... Saludos montunos !

12-November: More Zamalmystik (Tropical Seeds Company & Underground Seeds Collective) flowers:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

meizzwang

Durban(CBG) x Nanda Devi (RSC). Maybe the bracts are a little bit bigger than the Durban mother plant, and there does seem to be higher resin yield, but other than that, this plant looks, smells, and grows exactly like Durban! It'll be interesting to see what the effects are like.

Buds all bent over after a rainstorm in the Pacific Northwest! Pics taken 11/14/20:
50602232087_e8f96106e5_c.jpg

50601381288_d1eaf26f54_c.jpg

50602127706_a32690de6e_c.jpg

50602125016_3d9358a5fa_c.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts