What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Purple Haze x Malawi.

picture.php

Guessing we will harvest end of the month maybe stretch into early December.

The smells are as expected. The OTH spice with a bit of the woods and oil from the Malawi. There is a distinct dark fruit liquor that is a pure tip to the purple OTH influence.

picture.php

Large but very airy buds. Again hoping the last few weeks will beef her up a bit.

picture.php

picture.php

Very happy with her so far...but I’d likely not keep her and look to dig into the genetics as I still have a handful of seeds.

picture.php

meizzwang

Purple Haze x Malawi.

That's a great looking cross, and knowing the effects of the parents, I'd be scared to try that one out, haha! How's the weather in your area, and how does this cross hold up to rain?

Here's afropips's malawi gold x BSC's punto rojo. The aroma couldn't be more mouth watering: it smells strong of sweet, artificial, generic "pink" candy...maybe like Pez?

This plant will hopefully be done by the end of November. Zero bud rot so far despite being drenched a few times, but near the end of the life cycle, pretty much all buds are susceptible to botrytis when conditions are right.
50615415658_fde68e8bc6_c.jpg

50616153756_7320456866_c.jpg

How this hasn't started rotting yet is beyond comprehension, these buds are DRENCHED:
50615412913_8b56c415e2_c.jpg

meizzwang

Some more pics of the same plant, malawi gold x punto rojo. Excited but mildly cautious about trying this one, every seedling can have different effects. Hopefully, this cross isn't super potent but rather fun and uplifting like punto rojo. I had some very unexpected results with parvati (mild potency) x Kerala (medium to med-high potency), will do a write up on that one shortly.

50615437168_e3cc50de99_c.jpg

Love the way these buds look when grown outdoors:
50615438828_d52130a8c9_c.jpg

50616291077_10cd3edb0f_c.jpg

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

12-Noviembre-2020.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands); Tropical Seeds Company..

More flowers:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

12-November.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds Company ). Born during the first week of May.

More King Congo 1° flowers:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

meizzwang

manipuri x kerala. The manipuri line I used was very hermi prone, but holy christ, it was super high quality, so I had to breed with it! To combat that issue, I used the sexually stable Kerala as the male pollen donor, and so far, I've seen zero hermis with the offspring. Instead of getting skelton sized buds like the manipuri parent, the kerala line really beefed the buds up in this cross, and the aroma is spot on manipuri! This hybrid is far better than both of the parents so far, but the proof will be in the smoke. I'm hoping it's smooth and has zero harshness, yet still has that powerful, soaring manipuri high. We'll see!

This will probably finish mid december:
50621917842_e38ce5c53a_c.jpg

50621135088_8dbda6abaf_c.jpg

50621879231_89516419b8_c.jpg

Montuno

...como el Son...
16-November.

General view of "La Perrera" (looking west).
First King Congo 2°, in the middle Zamalmistyc, and in the background King Congo 1°(all from Tropical Seeds Company):

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

16-November.

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands;Tropical Seeds Company ; born 18-June):

Very fruity and sweet aroma, but difficult to specify; like a mixture between sweet carrot/mandarine, and apple/melon/kiwi...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It lacks the 3 lower knots (6 branches), pruned..

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

16-November.

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; Tropical Seeds Company; born 18-June):

Buds:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

16-Noviembre.

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; Tropical Seeds Company ; born 18-June.

Flores / Flowers:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

16-November.

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; Tropical Seeds Company ; born 18-June).

More fowers:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

16-November.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds Company ). Born during the first week of May.

Looking East and facing the main point of the plant:

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

16-Noviembre.

Looking to the West, and the birth of the stem:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

16-Noviembre.

Looking at the Northwest, general view:

picture.php

picture.php

Middle part of the plant:

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

19-Noviembre

King Congo
1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds Company ). Born during the first week of May.

Tip of the plant, looking from the ground up to the sky:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php