What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Yes, Or live rosin.
We have a freeze dryer, and a cold room, to process bud into fresh organic Ice Wax. Then we press it into Live Rosin. It is very pure and carries a lot of the terpenes into the final product
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sticky Sat

Hello brothers ! :)

A Bango bud from the batch harvested at day 40, for stormy weather reasons...
attachment.php

Didn't have any regrets about it as the following 10 days were only strong gales and rains... Rh is still so high that although the plants hanged for 2 weeks we had to dry this bud on a lamp to sample it...

Not bad at all though...:biggrin: 100% cerebral uplifting high without the slightest couchlock effect. Lasts about 3 hours with a clear enough landing. :dance013:

Attachments

• Bango 3 bud.jpg
    Bango 3 bud.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Dog Star

Veteran
Choco Chiba,stout pheno..

picture.php

picture.php

Am polinated a better stretcher of Choco Chiba pheno with slow flowering male..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
Now this is not pure sativa but 50/50 polyhybrid but it shows very nice dominant sativa traits..

Amnesia Core x Old School Hashplant

picture.php

picture.php

Koondense

Veteran
Core is definitely wld, i have a S1 vegging right now and she's wider than expected, even wider than the bubba dominant bubba x C99.

Cheers

elanius

Veteran
Choco Chiba 6 weeks flower

Choco Chiba 6 weeks flower

Nice chibas Dog Star! They looked exactly like mine did. Are these from the new stock or old? Anyway, seems like you are in for a treat judging by the girl i grow.

Here is her at 6 weeks, cannot really describe the smell right now. Its fruity and spicy at the same time, with maybe a hint of mango. Im sure it will change though

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
Nice chibas Dog Star! They looked exactly like mine did. Are these from the new stock or old? Anyway, seems like you are in for a treat judging by the girl i grow.

Here is her at 6 weeks, cannot really describe the smell right now. Its fruity and spicy at the same time, with maybe a hint of mango. Im sure it will change though

View Image View Image View Image View Image

Nice plant Elanius,

mine have now like lemony smells with some other element that
i cant explain proper... :)

Did you grow her before,did you sample CC as a smoke??

Think its a new stock... buyed them last year..

elanius

Veteran
Nice plant Elanius,

mine have now like lemony smells with some other element that
i cant explain proper... :)

Did you grow her before,did you sample CC as a smoke??

Think its a new stock... buyed them last year..

this is the first time i grow her, the old stock dont germinate well so i got just 1 plant out of few tester seeds. Btw in week 4, she had slight chocolate/cocoa smell mixed with citrus element, but i dont smell it now. Really curious how she ends, the bud development is just epic

Dog Star

Veteran
Great,hope you show them again later in flowering..

am like how they look and perform,also i love i dont sees any hermi issues
and they are stabile for now.. males was also stabile,have both fast and slow phenos..
used slow for polination..

Kind regards Elanius

elanius

Veteran
i will post some more pics in week or two. Good idea to use the slower male for pollination, sativa fans approved ; )

Dog Star

Veteran
;)

Am trying to use good knowledge from people that was fair and shared
with others good info... but i also get thru years that this advice is much better solution
and totaly true in reality and how this technique transforms positive to progeny..

also good affects yield and potency,from what i encounter..

B

beanz

well guys , i,ve been a little quiet ......season is kicking of for me and its going to be a full blown sativa and sativa hybrid affair . been making my seeds for my grow next season and plan to squeeze few testers in and germ some fresh seeds ...

top of the list , you may remember i was gifted some Mauritius seeds 200+ day strain . will they finish won,t they finish was the thoughts , i said i will get them too a point where i can make some hybrids over winter then grow them out ;)

let me tell you one thing , thats some really nice terpy smelling flowers on those girls .
anyway ....going to try break a leg on some hybrids this season ....
all fem seeds to take the sexing process of the table .
my only compliant is there was not more seeds to go round . i have some mari x oax for the person who gifted them too me .
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts