Attachments

• Foxy girl.jpg
    Foxy girl.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Bango 2 reveged 10-18.jpg
    Bango 2 reveged 10-18.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 10

Night4wings20

I just joined on ICmag and I'm loving all of these landrace threads. Beautiful plants and flowers everywhere! I have some Afropips Malawi going right now, my first true landrace sativa grow, pretty excited :)

Mengsk

If you are someone that can get paranoid when high be careful don't have a 'bad trip' I think is the old school term. Unlike medicinal indica or couch lock you might start imagining things. I wouldn't call it a truth serum, more like borderline side effect or thinking of every worst case scenario instead of best one almost like add I guess. Energetic, uplifting though.

I think this extract works better when there's some residue that would burn, needs coil changed out more frequently.

Last edited:

Night4wings20

If you are someone that can get paranoid when high be careful don't have a 'bad trip' I think is the old school term. Unlike medicinal indica or couch lock you might start imaging things. I wouldn't call it a truth serum, more like borderline side effect or thinking of every worst case scenario instead of best one almost like add I guess. Energetic, uplifting though.

I think this extract works better when there's some residue that would burn, needs coil changed out more frequently.

Thanks for the tip, I should be fine as I've had much stronger stuff than cannabis and never had a bad trip. Lucky so far haha ;)

Digger102

When it's time to start growing some sat's indoors!! And you have to knock the top off! Wish me luck!!

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 10

OldCoolSativa

Good idea. I'd only pick up about 2" of headroom if I did that, so I have no option other than to LST them as they stretch. I have 7 sativas in a 4x4 tent and it's crazy. At 6 weeks into 12/12 they are winding down the stretch. I don't think reducing the pot size would help much because I still have the seed plants of these punto rojo x mangobiche in 4" pots outside, and they're 5 feet tall!

Digger102

Good idea. I'd only pick up about 2" of headroom if I did that, so I have no option other than to LST them as they stretch. I have 7 sativas in a 4x4 tent and it's crazy. At 6 weeks into 12/12 they are winding down the stretch. I don't think reducing the pot size would help much because I still have the seed plants of these punto rojo x mangobiche in 4" pots outside, and they're 5 feet tall!

Thanks and wow, 5' in 4 inch pots is crazy!

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Here's my current sativa clone and Its from bagseed.

Attachments

• 20181008_084803.jpg
    20181008_084803.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 20181008_084906.jpg
    20181008_084906.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 20181008_084848.jpg
    20181008_084848.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 10