What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

vermontman

LOTS OF PROMISE

LOTS OF PROMISE

well guys , i,ve been a little quiet ......season is kicking of for me and its going to be a full blown sativa and sativa hybrid affair . been making my seeds for my grow next season and plan to squeeze few testers in and germ some fresh seeds ...

top of the list , you may remember i was gifted some Mauritius seeds 200+ day strain . will they finish won,t they finish was the thoughts , i said i will get them too a point where i can make some hybrids over winter then grow them out ;)

let me tell you one thing , thats some really nice terpy smelling flowers on those girls .
anyway ....going to try break a leg on some hybrids this season

all fem seeds to take the sexing process of the table .
my only compliant is there was not more seeds to go round . i have some mari x oax for the person who gifted them too me .
View Image
HEY BEANZ
LOOKS LIKE A CANDY STORE IN HERE!
Great looking ladies all above.

vermontman

Attachments

• 2018 HARVEST OAX PURPLE & BLK AFGHAN 044.jpg
    2018 HARVEST OAX PURPLE & BLK AFGHAN 044.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 2018 HARVEST OAX PURPLE & BLK AFGHAN 070.jpg
    2018 HARVEST OAX PURPLE & BLK AFGHAN 070.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 2018 HARVEST OAX PURPLE & BLK AFGHAN 073.jpg
    2018 HARVEST OAX PURPLE & BLK AFGHAN 073.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 2018 HARVEST OAX PURPLE & BLK AFGHAN 081.jpg
    2018 HARVEST OAX PURPLE & BLK AFGHAN 081.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 2018 HARVEST OAX PURPLE & BLK AFGHAN 120.jpg
    2018 HARVEST OAX PURPLE & BLK AFGHAN 120.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 2018 HARVEST OAX PURPLE & BLK AFGHAN 153.jpg
    2018 HARVEST OAX PURPLE & BLK AFGHAN 153.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 2018 HARVEST OAX PURPLE & BLK AFGHAN 186.jpg
    2018 HARVEST OAX PURPLE & BLK AFGHAN 186.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 2018 HARVEST OAX PURPLE & BLK AFGHAN 188.jpg
    2018 HARVEST OAX PURPLE & BLK AFGHAN 188.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 19
  • 2018 HARVEST OAX PURPLE & BLK AFGHAN 142.jpg
    2018 HARVEST OAX PURPLE & BLK AFGHAN 142.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 2018 HARVEST OAX PURPLE & BLK AFGHAN 264.jpg
    2018 HARVEST OAX PURPLE & BLK AFGHAN 264.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

vermontman

Attachments

• 2018 HARVEST OAX PURPLE & BLK AFGHAN 123.jpg
    2018 HARVEST OAX PURPLE & BLK AFGHAN 123.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 2018 HARVEST OAX PURPLE & BLK AFGHAN 098.jpg
    2018 HARVEST OAX PURPLE & BLK AFGHAN 098.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 2018 HARVEST OAX PURPLE & BLK AFGHAN 100.jpg
    2018 HARVEST OAX PURPLE & BLK AFGHAN 100.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 12

Sticky Sat

Hello brothers ! :)

Beautiful buds and plants Green-genes, Vermontman and Syd ! :dance013:

Bud from a foxtail Bango pheno cut at day 40. Better a few white hair than mold...
attachment.php

A great week end to all ! :tiphat:

Attachments

• Foxy bango cut at 40 days.jpg
    Foxy bango cut at 40 days.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
What a freaking gem man... I figured she would be crazy but that even exceeds the wildest imagination.. Insanely coated..

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
What a freaking gem man... I figured she would be crazy but that even exceeds the wildest imagination.. Insanely coated..

Thank You Bro! I appreciate the kind words.
I have 5 of the bucksaw females. I also had 2 males. I mixed the pollen and pollenated a branch on each female, and also on about 25 other crosses. I should get some pretty wild seeds. I will be running some this winter.

Im really looking forward to running the OGMango Haze x Bucksaw

Here is the OGMango Haze plant I crossed it to
picture.php

vermontman

Ola Vermontman,so you love more blurple LEDs??

Was tought COBs have better light output...

Hey Dog!
I ran same room last year with 4 Spectrumking at $900.00 ea
They sure were bright. but the flower to leaf ratio was off, more leafy, most foxtail, less dense buds, almost no purple on same strain.
I then tried to start up a seedling grow with Spectrumking nothing but problems with the growth, always no matter what I did seedlings and young plants looked deficient.
I couldn't get rid of the lights fast enough.

vermontman

Thank You Bro! I appreciate the kind words.
I have 5 of the bucksaw females. I also had 2 males. I mixed the pollen and pollenated a branch on each female, and also on about 25 other crosses. I should get some pretty wild seeds. I will be running some this winter.

Im really looking forward to running the OGMango Haze x Bucksaw

Here is the OGMango Haze plant I crossed it to
View Image

Awesome on you for preserving that genetic Sounds like you also made great sound breeding decisions to keep her going.
NICE WORK MAN!
ALSO MANY GREAT GROWS UP THERE!
AWESOME JOB ALL.

G

looks good mate , look forward too seeing that finish :tiphat:

Thanks beanz ! :) I flowered the mom late last spring so revegged but even being premature was a very interesting ,kinda trippy toke !So can't wait! Only downside is she doesn't receive lots of light.Cheers brother :tiphat:

Thanks Nexus!

green-genes77

Veteran
Hello brothers ! :)

Beautiful buds and plants Green-genes, Vermontman and Syd ! :dance013:

Bud from a foxtail Bango pheno cut at day 40. Better a few white hair than mold...
View Image

A great week end to all ! :tiphat:

Gorgeous! Agreed-better harvested a little early than not at all my friend. Looks pretty done to me anyway and I bet the terps are on point! :tiphat:

green-genes77

Veteran
Durban Poison

Durban Poison

Nearly ripened to perfection. Strong lemon/anise profile to these that overpowers most of what I have in the garden this year. I'm eager for a smoke test, but the weather deities seem to be blessing us this year so she'll go a little longer.

picture.php

therevverend

Veteran
Wow beautiful Durban haven't seen as much of it lately as I did a few years ago. Still looking for one that finishes in Sept/early Oct and kicks ass. I've never managed to get one I really liked.

Had a mix up with Seedsman, ordered Afghani #1 someone screwed up and put Thai in the pack. I suppose it could be something else but the plant looks very SE Asian.

picture.php

picture.php

Now that I'm over my annoyance from getting the wrong seeds I'm starting to enjoy the plant. Didn't begin flowering until after the Autumn solstice. It's doomed, there's no way it'll come close to finishing at my latitude. The wet cold weather will probably do her in before the frost. We'll see where she is on the Winter Solstice.

My Mextiza keeps on flowering. I keep telling myself I'll harvest the top yellow part any day now. Any day now hasn't come and it keeps getting frostier. She's a big plant and the lower immature parts are producing some fat nugs. The lower parts are being attacked by some powdery mildew hopefully I'll be able to keep it in check until she finishes.

picture.php

picture.php

One of these years I need to get a real camera.

She's shown great resistance to mold, only a couple little foxtails have had to be removed. The segmented nature of narrow leaf buds makes it hard for the mold to spread and increases the surface area allowing the buds to dry quickly.

She's fun to watch flower because different parts of the plant are finishing at different rates. It's going to be tricky to tell when she's done. I keep removing a branch here or there to open up more light for other branches.