What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Too bad its in the state of hell.
That's a good project for me, what's the weather like there? Do they have bears?

Geeze, even I get the hint. Lets play toys. Your choice…
My choice is eating this...

DSCF1152.JPG

Playtime can wait! Plus it's too muddy out for him and the wife isn't here to clean up after us. (I'm lazy).

I was pondering McDonalds, but there's no way that clown Ronald can make a 250g Aberdeen Angus burger like me.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
How’s it going over in your world?

Still going. She has recovered from the surgery and now there is a month of chemo and radiation left. She also had pre-surgery chemo and imuno treatment - which is a new protocol they are trying and now they are talking about more imuno after this round- if the doc can get the funding approved since it is relatively new tech. Meanwhile, I spent $432 on a 30 day parking pass . . . :oops: You do what you have to do. ;)

SubGirl

420club
Dropped my truck off for state inspection. Now I’m trimming again. This time the 88G13 hash plant. Short colas but a lot of them. Manifolded this plant which spread out but didn’t get as tall as I would like and has the buds on it I hate to trim so I’m not killing myself to get every sugar leaf off of it. Very sticky like glue too with no hairs like the WW x Skunk. Everything underneath is larfy and will go the the kief pile. Stuff smells crazy like medicine maybe camphor or eucalyptus ish. Maybe is a fuel smell or something but a bit toxic smelling while trimming anyways. Taking a trim break waiting for the call to pick up my truck. Hope y’all’s day is going swell 😊

SubGirl

420club
That's a good project for me, what's the weather like there? Do they have bears?

My choice is eating this...

View attachment 18995219

Playtime can wait! Plus it's too muddy out for him and the wife isn't here to clean up after us. (I'm lazy).

I was pondering McDonalds, but there's no way that clown Ronald can make a 250g Aberdeen Angus burger like me.
Maybe I got it wrong and he’s saying throw me another fry 😁. What’s your pups name? I must have missed it, I know all the doggos here.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Maybe I got it wrong and he’s saying throw me another fry 😁. What’s your pups name? I must have missed it, I know all the doggos here.
His name is TwiddlyWiddlyWoo... Twidds for short. I may have been high when we decided that. :whee:

The little scared pup who'd spent the 1st 4 months of his life in a lambing pen with no daylight and just his siblings for company. This was his 1st day with us.

IMG_7730.jpg

He's very good around food, so leaves us alone mostly. But since having his nuts off he has been scrounging for scraps a bit more.
He has a half a chicken breast after we've had our dinner in the evenings, he does his sit, down, stay, on your bed routine for us.

BUT, Mummy isn't here tonight, so he's being a pest. It's all good fun.

SubGirl

420club
His name is TwiddlyWiddlyWoo... Twidds for short. I may have been high when we decided that. :whee:

The little scared pup who'd spent the 1st 4 months of his life in a lambing pen with no daylight and just his siblings for company. This was his 1st day with us.

View attachment 18995230

He's very good around food, so leaves us alone mostly. But since having his nuts off he has been scrounging for scraps a bit more.
He has a half a chicken breast after we've had our dinner in the evenings, he does his sit, down, stay, on your bed routine for us.

BUT, Mummy isn't here tonight, so he's being a pest. It's all good fun.
Can’t imagine hollering TwiddlyWiddlyWoo out the back yard Twidds works tho. He’s very handsome 🥰

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
moving right along….😂🤡😂

hell , maybe me and Swede will move to Lockwood NY..

this seems like a hella deal…

You'll adore the weather and political climate.

oldmaninbc

Got my son to clean and tidy the balcony area and dump last years used soil/compost mix outside - then do some pot cleaning - in prep for the Zamaldelica auto/fems - which we haven't even germinated just yet - it's good training for him -

- I remember my Grandad getting me to do the same down his allotment in Chessington about 55 years ago - for tomatoes - teach the kids how to grow - and they will be able to feed and medicate themselves - when we are long gone 😀
My gramps taught me gardening at age 12, one of the best things an adult done for me.

Glad your back on track for recovery, as long as you don't over do it. No I am not going to scold you, but look after yourself.:)

oldfogey8

Seems like brotha Bear has a healthy and balanced osmocote diet.. :ROFLMAO:
The millet seed isn’t from my feeders(which were destroyed for the umpteenth time the night before last) so it is making the rounds in the neighborhood. The town is going a 2 year long(I will believe that when I see it) street project and cutting down a lot of trees which I think has made the bears move around more.

oldfogey8

moving right along….😂🤡😂

hell , maybe me and Swede will move to Lockwood NY..

this seems like a hella deal…

The governor may require you to house ‘new comers’ in a house that size. She likes her executive orders though hasn’t offered space in the governor’s mansion…

Latest posts

Latest posts