What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Durban at harvest. Fast finisher relatively speaking. The other plants are going at least 10-14 days longer.

picture.php

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
a couple of picts of the queen mother ... this is one pheno ... the quickest ... at the end of the fifth in bloom

picture.php

picture.php

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Another late finishing mini in a warm corner of the garden is this S.A.G.E. x (Purple Haze x Thai) by our own Thai Bliss. She may need a bit longer than the weather will allow to mature fully, but I've gone until November 19th in years past so perhaps we'll get a glimpse of her potential. These have an indescribable sweetness that I don't have a lot of descriptors for yet. Looking forward to seeing what this lady does. Thanks TB!

View Image
Green Genes,

I'm so happy to see you still looking through those seeds. There are winners in there. Your plant may need quite a bit longer ripening time. My pure SAGE (Sativa Afghani Genetic Equilibrium) cut ripened surprisingly late in my greenhouse for it having Afghani in the ancestry. It was an early December cut. I'm quite sure the Purple Haze x Thai from ACE Seeds is not going to help in that regard. If you don't mind, I suggest building some sort of greenhouse film or clear corrugated fiber glass roof over the top to keep the rain off. Then you can throw a tarp over the whole thing on frosty nights.

Your plant may need a very long cure. Long after my supply ran out from my SAGE x Purple Haze x Thai indoor grow, a friend who had buds from the same batch gave it much better reviews than I did, and I liked it quite a bit. He called it psychedelic and repeatedly expressed how little it took to send him flying. He just won't shut up about it. LOL. Just bring me some bud back! Hahaha.

I also crossed that SAGE cut with a Bangi Haze cross. Bangi Haze is another ACE Seed gem. The sickly sweet gunpowder pine terpenes from SAGE came through on a male I selected for future crosses. This year, I'm using it to cross to a Nanan Bouclou selection. It has very similar terpenes as the SAGE cut. Less gunpowder/incense, but even sweeter. Honey oil sweet! It also has pine, menthol, basil, and peppercorn aroma. Best tasting weed I have smoked in decades, indica or sativa, and it's not even close. It's effect is pure cerebral and coffee/cocaine-like. It ripens in October! I can't wait to grow those seeds. I'm blessed finding those as a potential perfect match.

Here is the SAGE with Bangi Haze seeds in it from last December:
picture.php

Here is a male this summer that I found from these seeds. I think there is Haze in these genes from both parents as well as the Purple Zacatecas genes in SAGE. Does it look familiar:
picture.php

And now, the new Nanan Bouclou mom from last year. I saved a cut and it is now ripening seed. No Haze traits in this side, but wow, I love it:
picture.php

picture.php

I hope you find a special one. When you do, let me know. We'll grab coffee together, catch up, and I'll hook you up with these cousins which should breed very well with the winner you find. We got to keep it in the family, if we want to preserve those traits.

ThaiBliss

Digger102

Beautiful plant Dr. Purpur! If you dont mind, would you take a picture of the whole plant?

Green Genes,

I'm so happy to see you still looking through those seeds. There are winners in there. Your plant may need quite a bit longer ripening time. My pure SAGE (Sativa Afghani Genetic Equilibrium) cut ripened surprisingly late in my greenhouse for it having Afghani in the ancestry. It was an early December cut. I'm quite sure the Purple Haze x Thai from ACE Seeds is not going to help in that regard. If you don't mind, I suggest building some sort of greenhouse film or clear corrugated fiber glass roof over the top to keep the rain off. Then you can throw a tarp over the whole thing on frosty nights.

Your plant may need a very long cure. Long after my supply ran out from my SAGE x Purple Haze x Thai indoor grow, a friend who had buds from the same batch gave it much better reviews than I did, and I liked it quite a bit. He called it psychedelic and repeatedly expressed how little it took to send him flying. He just won't shut up about it. LOL. Just bring me some bud back! Hahaha.

I also crossed that SAGE cut with a Bangi Haze cross. Bangi Haze is another ACE Seed gem. The sickly sweet gunpowder pine terpenes from SAGE came through on a male I selected for future crosses. This year, I'm using it to cross to a Nanan Bouclou selection. It has very similar terpenes as the SAGE cut. Less gunpowder/incense, but even sweeter. Honey oil sweet! It also has pine, menthol, basil, and peppercorn aroma. Best tasting weed I have smoked in decades, indica or sativa, and it's not even close. It's effect is pure cerebral and coffee/cocaine-like. It ripens in October! I can't wait to grow those seeds. I'm blessed finding those as a potential perfect match.

Here is the SAGE with Bangi Haze seeds in it from last December:
View Image

Here is a male this summer that I found from these seeds. I think there is Haze in these genes from both parents as well as the Purple Zacatecas genes in SAGE. Does it look familiar:
View Image

And now, the new Nanan Bouclou mom from last year. I saved a cut and it is now ripening seed. No Haze traits in this side, but wow, I love it:
View Image
View Image

I hope you find a special one. When you do, let me know. We'll grab coffee together, catch up, and I'll hook you up with these cousins which should breed very well with the winner you find. We got to keep it in the family, if we want to preserve those traits.

ThaiBliss

Beautiful plants ThaiBliss! I have no idea why, but every time I see your name I think of Jah Live by Bob Marley! Weird! LOL! Have a good day

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Hey Doc,
Is that Bucksaw ripening under natural light, or are you using light-dep or other light cycle techniques to hasten ripening?
Thanks,
ThaiBliss
Natural light. They are in a more shaded spot in the yard
Beautiful plant Dr. Purpur! If you dont mind, would you take a picture of the whole plant?

Here you go. There are 5 females. I previously harvested 2 males for pollen as well
picture.php

They are pretty dense buds for stems that skinny

Digger102

Here you go. There are 5 females. I previously harvested 2 males for pollen as well
View Image

Thanks! Thats a sexy beast! Very manageable size also, unless I missed something like those are cuts that got put out at the right time. Very nice! Thank you

G

looks like it could be a c99/ nld cross or something like that dr ,
that resin looks familiar ...

Wow Donald,today morning I was just thinking of how it reminds me of my female seeds c99 s with a bit thai in the mix...Very beautiful :tiphat:

vermontman

View Image

Stunning!
for being in a shady area they look like they are developing wonderfully. If I may what is her genetic make up?

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Stunning!
for being in a shady area they look like they are developing wonderfully. If I may what is her genetic make up?

Still unknown at this time, It was from a friend of my son that said they were very special seeds. It had a females name, so maybe it is a Cindy mix? They smell mild, but refined, like incense and a light appealing floral, and some earthy too maybe. I think it is going to be very good.

Pretty early for leaves that skinny. :biggrin:

I hear you on that. I did start them in a green house but that spot gets limited full sun. It bakes when it does.

green-genes77

Veteran
Ace Seeds Guatemala

Ace Seeds Guatemala

She's just starting to get into flower building but I've got this one in a bucket and will probably be offering her some warmth and supplemental lighting to finish her off. This has a sharp citrus tang to it already that's right up my alley and I am sure she'll be worth the wait until mid/late November. Super nice looking plant!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php