What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
An 8' Dubble Banana Mango Haze, hanging in, there right after a thunder storm, Cloud burst, and rain all day. Standing tall and proud
picture.php

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
It's Funny you say that because I always enjoyed working with unique Cannabis strains, for their individuality. Most Modern hybrids if you look at on a wheel of genetic tree, there are layer upon layer of genetic make up. Let alone growing them out to what they are supposed to even resemble from the vendors description.
And its not that Skunks or kushes or NL are bad, they are just not what I am after. If you google Purple Satellite and check The genelology tree or wheel, it has just Oaxacan and Nepali, that I am proud of because people growing them will get exactly what they planted I am looking at making seeds of crosses available very soon.

well Im your fan for sure. but its all relative, you say its just "oaxacan" and "nepali" but these are probably layer upon layer of genetic make up. not only yankees are making hybrids.. people are people and they are creating mixes, either they are in Nepal or Oaxaca or USA or Pakistan... for me chem D is as well as unique as your oaxacan.. the problem is that when is something popular like skunk, then everybody is crossing it with everything :D and then other unique line can be forgotten or lost.. so sure we need something different too and that´s why HUGE RESPECT to your work. :respect:

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been a while since i had anything to post here...Blue Hemp Nepali outdoor @ 46°N, harvest day, october two:

picture.php

picture.php

I feel blessed to grow this heirloom ;)

Koondense

Veteran
Vermontman, please do it. That last time i tried to get Purple Satellite the guy went offline before making a deal. So no seeds still but I got hope you will make them available someday, hopefully internationally ;)

Cheers

vermontman

An 8' Dubble Banana Mango Haze, hanging in, there right after a thunder storm, Cloud burst, and rain all day. Standing tall and proud
View Image

Stunning lady there!

Also Pepe' love the Nepali curious to hear smoke reports, especially curious about your line of Blue hemp Nepali potency, one of my favorites.

I hope I can say this here, I am working hard to get Satellite seeds and other lines to ACE, A seed company I deeply respect.

Last edited:

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Vermontman, please do it. That last time i tried to get Purple Satellite the guy went offline before making a deal. So no seeds still but I got hope you will make them available someday, hopefully internationally ;)

Cheers

Sadly i had some personal problems with my Wife, lost my home etc., so i had to quit the selling. Only have sold ~ 10 Packs of Purple Satellite. Hope vermontman can make a deal with ACE, so more people can enjoy his work. Think im not good with all this postal work. :)

Sorry

B

beanz

Stunning lady there!

Also Pepe' love the Nepali curious to hear smoke reports, especially curious about your line of Blue hemp Nepali potency, one of my favorites.

I hope I can say this here, I am working hard to get Satellite seeds and other lines to ACE, A seed company I deeply respect.

think thats a very good call , anyone who wants them can access them then .....not to mention ace gives great service .

48N

Getting these to ace would be nice
Purple satellite seems perfect for my climate because of its early flowering and Sativa genetics, either pure or as a breeding tool
Hopefully you can make it happen, good luck :)

led05

Chasing The Present
think thats a very good call , anyone who wants them can access them then .....not to mention ace gives great service .

that is very true beanz, as long as they stay how our boy Vermontman created them, win win win... Good luck on it buddy, hope it goes thru for ya VT...

vermontman

Sadly i had some personal problems with my Wife, lost my home etc., so i had to quit the selling. Only have sold ~ 10 Packs of Purple Satellite. Hope vermontman can make a deal with ACE, so more people can enjoy his work. Think im not good with all this postal work. :)

Sorry

Hey Pineapple

Life happens, just wanted to thank you again for your design work and effort you have put forth. Hopefully all will be great in your future.

Koondense

Veteran
Hi PineapplePunch, I think it was another person but maybe my memory is playing some tricks. Anyway, i hope all is fine now.
Regarding the purple sattellite, I can't wait to get some... and hopefully some others too ;)

Cheers

green-genes77

Veteran
SPHT

SPHT

Another late finishing mini in a warm corner of the garden is this S.A.G.E. x (Purple Haze x Thai) by our own Thai Bliss. She may need a bit longer than the weather will allow to mature fully, but I've gone until November 19th in years past so perhaps we'll get a glimpse of her potential. These have an indescribable sweetness that I don't have a lot of descriptors for yet. Looking forward to seeing what this lady does. Thanks TB!

picture.php

green-genes77

Veteran
Nice!! Haven't heard much about this one from other people than myself :D aloha, and hope she finishes for you :)

Ah the man himself! Yes these are special plants indeed. I ran a few inside on two separate occasions and found them to be a little finicky but the females have all been very similar and produced very dense, frosty buds with great terps and a thick, medicinal buzz that cuts through anything. This outdoor plant looks and smells the same but seems much much happier out under the sun. I imagine they're magnificent in a tropical zone.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Zamaldelica x nl5hz, pepper and spices...
picture.php

Honduras, start to flowering
picture.php

I have no images of oldtimer haze x thai f2, but has recently put the first hair, I have the slight fear that it is the purple haze phenotype, considered how slowly it reacts to the autumn, and how much it grows ...

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Hey Pineapple

Life happens, just wanted to thank you again for your design work and effort you have put forth. Hopefully all will be great in your future.

Thank you Buddy, and no problem for the Logo. Im happy that you like it on my first try!

Hope you still enjoy the Sarpo Mira potatoes which made such a long Way to you. Can remember that i ate a big oven potatoe in Washington D.C in 2009, it was pretty tasty, but Dominos Pizza was also pretty ok. One Day i'll make a new trip to the USA. :)

Hope you can start soon with your business, would be grait!

HUGZ

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Hi PineapplePunch, I think it was another person but maybe my memory is playing some tricks. Anyway, i hope all is fine now.
Regarding the purple sattellite, I can't wait to get some... and hopefully some others too ;)

Cheers

Hey Koondense, im pretty sure it was me, was the only person who sold them. Have stopped selling from one to the other Day without leaving a note what happens. But im sure you will get some of these Seeds soon, Hawaiian Sativa x Mulanje Gold also is a pretty nice Sativa cross. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts