What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Hello sativa lovers

I just want to complete this wonderful thread with this special pheno octopus found in the Baka weed, coming from the Pygmies of Central African Republic, that i'm actually working with.

OK, now THAT is cool. :tiphat:

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Last year I grew MNS Angel's Breathe (Mango Haze x Afghan Haze) and only found one sativa-leaning female plant out of six, so I used the most sat-leaning male to pollinate that plant and make F2s. I'm amazed how for I was able to move the needle in the sativa direction in just one filial generation. I flowered two of the F2s and they were excellent plants, one went 18 weeks and is straight-up haze. I harvested the lower half of the plant at 14 weeks and have been immensely enjoying the smoke. The upper cola was massive. Smells are pungent lemon-lime-pine haze with a nutty finish. The high is excellent, euphoric, intense visual and audio effects, able to focus, etc. Superb weed, superb effect that I think can only be achieved with a long-flowering sativa. Smoked half a joint in the garage and came back out after 30 minutes to "that smell of awesome weed that lingers in the air." Incensey for sure and wonderful. I'm going to let the 18-week cola cure for a few months and expect the smoke to be sublime at that time.

The bottom line here is that I found some outstanding sativa genetics in F2s of a MNS haze hybrid. I made a bunch of F3s using this plant and the sat-leaning male which should be wild indeed.
Spectacular! I would like to know if the mango is mango haze or nl x haze (mango pheno)...

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Tom Hill Haze male

Tom Hill Haze male

hello,
here my Tom Hill Haze male...
not many pic's of nice males so I hope you like him hehe

he has a nice structure and great smell...
love the zigzag grow pattern.
lime green and just start to flower :)
this dude will produce some great crosses...
all my cut's are waiting for this man ;-)

Tom Hill Haze male
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

get hazed
M.:tiphat:

Som 2

I finished my Old Mexican Sativa grow. A lot of things went wrong. I don't normally grow indoors in the summer and I remembered why. I had heat issues. I had spider mites which I never get. I also had some nutrient lockout which usually doesn't happen to me. Apparently my water's ph goes up in the summer. The one thing that went right was that I got 100s of viable seeds. It also appears that this strain is relatively resistant to spider mites. They were in the garden for the last month but never really got beyond the nuisance level. One thing that I noticed was that the mature seeds were all solid colored, they had no tiger striping which is different than my Old Mexican #1 which lends credence to the notion that whatever low level of indica in the line came from the maternal side.

I harvested several weeks early because the seeds were ready and starting to fall out of the plant. The frost was still developing. With all the trials and tribulations the buds look pretty rough. My first thought looking at the end result was that I grew an exact replica of shitty '80s Mexican. I am certain though that with a proper grow and manicure and no seeds this will be a solid throwback sativa:

vermontman

PINEAPPLE BANANA BUD
HAWAIIAN SATIVA X MULANJE GOLD
The smells range from Pineapple, menthol, fruity, candy.
Finished in 70 days with easy trim honkers!

Attachments

• HA X MULANJE PINEAPPLE BANNANA BUD.jpg
    HA X MULANJE PINEAPPLE BANNANA BUD.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 34
  • atta_032840_FEDERATION HA X MULANGE 030[1].JPG
    atta_032840_FEDERATION HA X MULANGE 030[1].JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Sticky Sat

Beautiful plants and buds from all of you brothers ! :tiphat:
Never saw anything i wouldn't dream to grow on this thread... ;)

Bango sat pheno going on week six.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Bango sat 10-18.jpg
    Bango sat 10-18.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 17

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
PINEAPPLE BANANA BUD
HAWAIIAN SATIVA X MULANJE GOLD
The smells range from Pineapple, menthol, fruity, candy.
Finished in 70 days with easy trim honkers!

lovely looking and those smells sound great-- 70 days is great time. wow. what about potency?

vermontman

lovely looking and those smells sound great-- 70 days is great time. wow. what about potency?

Hey MK
Thanks man! and thank you DOG!
Nice frosties Sticky

The Potency is very high, clear at the top of your head cerebral, with no ceiling and no burn out.

green-genes77

Veteran
Schrom Frost

Schrom Frost

At 44 north plants with substantial tropical influence are a dicey proposition outdoors, even with a comparatively warm, dry Autumn. Nevertheless, I grow several such plants every year, starting them late and keeping them squat. I tend to spoil these a little too, to hopefully give them something of an edge when the incliment weather strikes.

This Schrom Frost will need every bit of October and a portion of November to ripen completely but is already working on a good coat of fuelly/earthy smelling trichomes. Major medicine and well worth the wait.

picture.php

TheFlyinHaWyn!

At 44 north plants with substantial tropical influence are a dicey proposition outdoors, even with a comparatively warm, dry Autumn. Nevertheless, I grow several such plants every year, starting them late and keeping them squat. I tend to spoil these a little too, to hopefully give them something of an edge when the incliment weather strikes.

This Schrom Frost will need every bit of October and a portion of November to ripen completely but is already working on a good coat of fuelly/earthy smelling trichomes. Major medicine and well worth the wait.

Nice!! Haven't heard much about this one from other people than myself :D aloha, and hope she finishes for you :)

vermontman

damn man! you practically created new c99 or better. :respect:

It's Funny you say that because I always enjoyed working with unique Cannabis strains, for their individuality. Most Modern hybrids if you look at on a wheel of genetic tree, there are layer upon layer of genetic make up. Let alone growing them out to what they are supposed to even resemble from the vendors description.
And its not that Skunks or kushes or NL are bad, they are just not what I am after. If you google Purple Satellite and check The genelology tree or wheel, it has just Oaxacan and Nepali, that I am proud of because people growing them will get exactly what they planted I am looking at making seeds of crosses available very soon.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
If you google Purple Satellite and check The genelology tree or wheel, it has just Oaxacan and Nepali, that I am proud of because people growing them will get exactly what they planted I am looking at making seeds of crosses available very soon.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Where do I sign up???????:biggrin: