Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

subrovka

Malana

Malana

calming relaxing effect for a sativa, with woody spicy flavour..3 weeks cured
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

it smells and tastes like a creamy floral wild hog rubbed in tree gum!
picture.php

Last edited:

vermontman

Nepali Update

Nepali Update

First thing must be said all above terrific!
Baglung Nepali update.

Attachments

• COMMING ALONG 025.jpg
    COMMING ALONG 025.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG 0005
    IMG 0005
    66.4 KB · Views: 48
  • COMMING ALONG 038.jpg
    COMMING ALONG 038.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 31
  • COMMING ALONG 039.jpg
    COMMING ALONG 039.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 29
  • COMMING ALONG 057.jpg
    COMMING ALONG 057.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 27
  • COMMING ALONG 052.jpg
    COMMING ALONG 052.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 31

vermontman

Oaxacan Gold purple Pheno

Oaxacan Gold purple Pheno

Skull Purple line. I think I can see how the Blueberry line got going.

Attachments

• SKULL 004.jpg
    SKULL 004.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 25
  • SKULL 027.jpg
    SKULL 027.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 20
  • SKULL 030.jpg
    SKULL 030.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 22
  • SKULL 031.jpg
    SKULL 031.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 24
  • SKULL 043.jpg
    SKULL 043.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 23

vermontman

Nepali

Nepali

man you got yourself a winner there. ever grown it out before? got dry pics? lol reminds me of when i was a youngster and was wowed by the pink pistils club on OG.

Thank you Robert and Subrovka :tiphat:
Yes Power I did just get my seed last winter where I grew them in a tropical local. They were not used to the very short days and everyone of six small girls hermied like mad. but I tweezered the male flowers of on a daily basis. I managed to pollinate 1 bud off each girl but this Spring germination was terrible. But I did get these few girls, and have seed on these with no herm in sight. I think these will go better next year. Nepali came down today! :biggrin:
The Oaxacan peaks in purple color from growing cuts under LED.
I did Chuck some pollen from Nepali onto one Oaxacan clone and have seed to try next year.:)

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Hey have any of you ever super cropped a full full sativa before indoors or outdoors?
You can post pix if u have any that u grew before. I would love to see one in full bloom super cropped. :)

Dave Coulier

Veteran
Hey have any of you ever super cropped a full full sativa before indoors or outdoors?
You can post pix if u have any that u grew before. I would love to see one in full bloom super cropped. :)

I've done it lots of times. They'll usually form a knot very quickly and be sticking back up requiring more bending cropping. I used to have one skunkhaze lady who if I cropped shed be vertical within 24 hours and have a fat knot already. It was pointless to crop her.

Here is a recent Thai at 162 days, who was cropped some during flowering. had branches break under the weight of the buds.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
You can post pix if u have any that u grew before. I would love to see one in full bloom super cropped.

warning ...spidermites ahead.

picture.php

week 19 mostly been lst'd but some supercropping happened towards the end as it got into the bulb.

picture.php

week 20 or 21 i believe

picture.php

at this point i was like wtf are we there yet? i took the 2 lowest "branches" off for some sample smoke.

picture.php

week 21 i wasn't sure if this is just how it is when done? and never actually stops flowering? trichomes still all clear. spidermites ravaging...maybe that's causing the extended flower?

at any rate i took down half the plant.

picture.php

week 23... i think by this point i was like fuck it...it's done enough goddamnit. chop city.

here's a dry bud from the first half of the harvest doesn't look like shit right? you might just "THROW IT ON THE GROUND!!!!!!" if someone gave you to it and tried to make you smoke it right? shitty typical stihgs right? lol

have you ever smoked a gallon of extra dark expresso... /raised eyebrows...

man i didn't sleep for like 10 hours... goddamn. you're like am i high? i don't think i'm high...then if i'm not high then why am i asking myself if i'm high <giggles> ...<SHOCKED> holy shit i'm high as hell...

calms down...<giggles> nah... i don't think so...am i??

repeat for 2 hours while staring at a blank sheet of paper.

lol why does it count your quoted smiley as a 6th image in my post?

I'm pretty sure my plant on the left is a Red Congolese Sativa. If anyone thinks different please tell me :)
I supercropped the crap out of it and even broke the outer skin but two days later she was standing straight up and had gigantor knuckles with holes in them lol.
Can't wait for it to be done!

robotwithdreams

Veteran
Have you ever tried the red congo before? I am curious to learn about its effects. I am under the impression it offers clean, active sativa properties. Thanks for sharing.

I'm pretty sure my plant on the left is a Red Congolese Sativa. If anyone thinks different please tell me :)
I supercropped the crap out of it and even broke the outer skin but two days later she was standing straight up and had gigantor knuckles with holes in them lol.
Can't wait for it to be done!

Latest posts

Latest posts