What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

burningfire

Veteran
You have no clue what you're talking about here. I'm not "mad" in the slightest guy, not sure where you get that from. You're doing a disservice to others with your misinformation. Also things like on the first page telling people to drop the nitrogen... laughable.

This info is no longer for you, obviously, you're ignorant with that last sentence. Can't fix that. unsubscribed.

to be fair, with long flowering sativas you want to keep the nitrogen to a minimum. I don't know enough about phosphorus to comment on it but I always keep my nutes to a minimum.. I never got into those single purpose fancy ferts with fancy names

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
that guy is a moron ignore him. seems like he only came in here to start shit.

rolls in talking about High P myths and how we're all suckers when no one even asked him for any advice, then goes on to say we're all crazy and he's not mad because i'm refusing his continued crusade against phosphorous. he must be happy harvesting stems and leaves if he thinks you don't need phosphorous for fruit/blooms. he prolly harvests dark green plants.

baduy

Hi Samson4, Where do those Jambi come from? That's the first time I hear of a strain from Jambi, interesting. Sumatra is well known for the karo highlands and Aceh weed but this is different and I'm most interested in following your grow. Looks pretty tame though,if it's indeed Sumatra weed prepare yourself for some chaotic branching

Samson4

Veteran
Baduy, thanks for taking interest in my grow. The Jambi is a bit of a mystery. My friend bought weed in Indonesia. He was told that the strain originated from Thai seeds but also heard it was Indian ganja grown out in the country in the Jambi area. All I know is that the seeds are small and the bud is strong.

baduy

Thanks for the details Samson4. Most Sumatra seeds I've seen were smaller than average, and the buds were strong when given enough time to mature

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Is there still any wild Cannabis growing on Java?I know the Dutch during colonial times in the 1920s were growing Cannabis on Java.

Keep on growing :)

baduy

Never saw any in four years,even in the last remote places of Java.
I don't have square miles data but population density in Java is 1117 persons/sq km.
most populated Island in the world and second highest density per square mile.
The biggest illegal op I've seen in java was a nearby villager...rice field hidden in the forest of ujung kulon national park. Yes in the place rangers are searching for illegal rice growers haha!
Only saw feral plants in Aceh where it's a food ingredient.
Kalimantan never,even cultivated is hard to find and generally comes from Sumatra
Sulawesi never but the island is huge
Never been to Indonesian Papua but that's the Island I'd favor for searching hidden strains, but I need to Hurry up,the place is doomed as long as the government uses it for it's transmigration program. Today there are already more indonesian than papus in Irian Jaya,very nice people but their favourite hobby is to cut trees and burn forests

baduy

Hi PoweredByLove, do you know a way of telling a Mg lock from a P deficiency? Don't want to make a fightI'm just seriously interested. I have a guerilla patch I think is dying from Mg lock which I confused with P deficiency. Starts yellowing from the bottom and when the whole plant is lime green starts getting dry and brown from bottom to top then dies.
High P bat guano did nothing exept probably killing mycorhyzal fungi under
I also tried chelated iron on one for a try but only gave a quick to her life of suffering
There is still one alive

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
yes it's really easy. Mag defeciency starts at the bottom and works it's way up. before the first leaf turns yellow though you should be able to see a general yellow greenish overtone to all of the leaves. but the first clear sign with be a leaf yellowing up from the stem towards the tip and in bands. the parts between the veins turn yellow before the vein.

phosphorous also starts at the bottom and middle of the plant. the very clear tell is that you get big splotches on the leaflets usually starts on the big middle finger leaflet random splotches not spots like with calcium, then the leaf starts to yellow and shrivel and dry out like nute burns. the middle finger goes first.

might have damaged the roots if it started dying off at the tips first. possibly burned em with some nutes? are there a lot of yellow leaves dying and falling off? older fanleaves yellowing and dropping rapidly is a sign of nitrogen def. a serious N def or lockout could resemble mag def. mag def the leaves turn yellow and stay for a while, with nitrogen they turn yellow and immediately start droooping and falling like the lifes been sucked out of em.

baduy

Thanks PoweredByLove. I was thinking more of an excess of Mag. I Grow in Highly Alkaline soil and am more used to problems of excessive Ca but your description of mag deficiency is spot one,which leaves me still wondering as such problem is unheard of in my area and the river where I get my water is really rich in minerals

Koondense

Veteran
Nice post PBL, i'll make sure to contact you if my plants will show any def signs:)

But guys please stay on topic and post some ultimate sativas pics.

Cheers

C

Cannabisso

Hi Koondense, baduy and other sativa lovers.
This could be the ultimate sativa.

Queen Mother

picture.php

mexicani-ar

Bodhi Acapulco Gold

Bodhi Acapulco Gold

She's at 12 weeks of flowering 11/13 - on/off, saludos Mexicani-ar

Attachments

• 20160829_034232.jpg
    20160829_034232.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 20

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Beautiful flowers forming already MAHA KALA :D That is an F1 THH? How long does she flower for?

Mexicani-ar Muy bonita. She looks to flower for quite a while yet.

mexicani-ar

That's a really nice looking plant mexicani-ar. She looks very NDL like. :) How is the smell?

Thanks Pineapple_Punch , its hard for me to decribe what she smells like, I'd say a light smell of a mixture of spices, sage , rosemary, black pepper among others come to mind, i hope that helps , saludos Mexicani-ar

mexicani-ar

Beautiful flowers forming already MAHA KALA :D That is an F1 THH? How long does she flower for?

Mexicani-ar Muy bonita. She looks to flower for quite a while yet.

Thanks 3rdEye, I'm hoping for a long flowering pheno , saludos Mexicani-ar

Latest posts

Latest posts