Veteran
Jambi
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kerala
picture.php

picture.php

Have you ever tried the red congo before? I am curious to learn about its effects. I am under the impression it offers clean, active sativa properties. Thanks for sharing.

I have.. this plant was grown from a bag seed of some top shelf red congo:)

I honestly can't remember what it's effects were. I just remember it being one of my favorite strains I've tried. I was super happy when I found the seed lol.
Its probably too late to give cuts out but I will prob try to reveg a branch after harvesting the rest

Shooters

Hi ThaiBliss, it doesn't get much more NLD than that!! Nice!

Hey how is the fruity pebbles coming along, I popped one of those seeds myself?

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Hi ThaiBliss, it doesn't get much more NLD than that!! Nice!

Hey how is the fruity pebbles coming along, I popped one of those seeds myself?

Hi Shooters,

Fruity Pebbles is a breeder for me because it ripens a week earlier than my next quickest ripener. It is taking on pollen as we speak. It is a great tasting strain. It has an old school mota aroma. It smells like good weed from Mexico used to smell like. The high is not as strong as my S.E. Asian heritage strains.

Best,

ThaiBliss

H

Hu73

Hi Cannabisso, Has your Queen Mother finished? If so it would be good if you told some things about her. Mine finished about two months ago. I like the effect very much. The leaves turned beautiful reds, yellows and orange. Quick, strong sativa effect. Out of nine strains, though I've not tried them all yet, Q Mother is in the top four, with Apollo 13, Panama Haze and Kikiriki. But the Q Mother grew kind of funny, it was an all organic, soil grow with low nutes, especially nitrogen. Would you have an understanding of the best way to prepare the soil mix for the Q M? Thanks, and good vibes.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
i apologize to narrow leaf varieties purist that im posting this narrow leaf hybrids here, but i think that they contains good portion of old school ancient heirlooms.. look at this very old narrow leaf hybrid that comes from 80´practically without change.

picture.php

vermontman

SAY WHAT?

SAY WHAT?

i apologize to narrow leaf varieties purist that im posting this narrow leaf hybrids here, but i think that they contains good portion of old school ancient heirlooms.. look at this very old narrow leaf hybrid that comes from 80´practically without change.

View Image

No need for apologies there she looks great.:)

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Amnesia Core Cut, not a pure Sativa but still a nice Plant. Both Plants are the exact same cut, the only difference is, the Plant on the left side was produced with Tissue Culture and the right one with a conventional cloning method!

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts