What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

moon tune

The sativa is this and indica is that stereotypes are not necessarily true. What most people are referring to are hybrids that took certain aspects from indica's and Sativa's that are just perhaps not the qualities that interest you. For example ogkush is a hybrid that took the clean twisted head of sativa and the overbearing punch to the body from indica into an uberpotent sledgehammer effect. Many pure indica's I have tried have been very clear headed and creative. That foggy stupidity quality often accosiated with indica sometimes comes from the sativa side in hybrids that become stereotyped as indica. I think it best to focus on qualities of the high you are after and realize what everyone is actually talking about are hybrids over 90% of the time.

True I agree with this I know there are pure sativas that have a stoney effect, and whatever it is... I am looking for high THC, low CBD. I think sativas are called this because of there structure rather than high but included in a lot of the descriptions with "Sativa" is low CBD, high THC.

I think they should only be going by the type of high you get period, end of story, that should be the description along with amounts of each in the plant if possible especially if you're charging $100+ dollars per 10 pack. The taste should be described because that can hint where they are really from but in the end, I just want the effects as long as it doesn't taste like actual shit.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
shit finally started really going. and i just got some properish flower nutes not a moment too soon.

top dressed with some 2-7-4 slow release shit that's mostly bone meal with some feather and etc. and watered with some faster release liquid bloom from espoma 1-3-1. hoping to get some fattened buds by the end. up till last week i thought i would just be harvesting some stems and leaves with a buncha seeds on em. does outdoors extend the flower time for strains or should 70 days indoors plants be done in 70 days from when flowers start outdoors too?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

my SashaF3#alpha . her milkshake brings all the bugs to the yard. got caterpillers in there chewing leaves, spider mites trying to move in, saw an ant trying to bring in some aphids. like jeez. but still the most untouched thing i got out there besides the RGM#1

picture.php

picture.php

RGM#1

finally started to stack up/flower full on. i had to bury it a little and it's still going. all that supercropping and bending and tying just made her bush out more lol. i sure hope this one isn't a stinker. cuz imma be playing on insane mode at that point. i think this is the one that turns a blue hue. i'll try and capture that next time. it's hella hard taking pics outside with this phone homie.

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Past weekend I've received the visit of my brother Raco... he was on holidays so he came to meet us with his lovely lady. We've had a great time here, visiting the area and holding a nice BBQ at my place with a great smoke session too of course!

He brought some nice samples from his past outdoor harvest, I was curious to sample some of those since a long time ago!

Some quick pictures from Raco's lovely golden spears, after almost a year of his signature slow curing :D:

B2K16zb.jpg

Top: Moño Rojo/Destroyer
Middle: DTC99
Bottom: Angola/Thai

Detail of this two beautiful colas together, DTC99 and Angola/Thai:

eLTKBDF.jpg

We've been sampling those and a few others as my Jamaican, the Mextiza from Charlie Garcia and so on. My stoner cousin also joined us for the BBQ and brought his Fender, so Raco and himself were delighting us with a little improvised jam session at home. Even the cats joined us with all those great vibes! It was definitely great fun. :D

-Angolese/Thai: Should be F3 or F4 from the original hybrid done by Pebble with the clones he received. I've grown this one a few times so I knew what to expect... delicate sativa with a good daytime smoke.

-DTC99: I was very curious on smoking this one, as Raco received the seeds from 20Thai himself, who reproduced them years ago. The smoke was smooth and tasty, also pretty devastating for us lol. I've also received some original seeds from Dutch Grow DTC99 F2 so I'm looking forward to run a small selection indoors in order to find a nice keeper with electric clean effect and good resin.

-Moño Rojo/Destroyer (Mr Clean): I've smoked the Moño Rojo alone in the past and really loved it, classic Colombian funny effect with a nice and clear high without any body from what I've tried. Lovely weed for some wake&bake. The hybrid with the outstanding Destroyer male was quite similar, maybe a bit more potent and more ounce to the bounce. A great surprise indeed, I only wish to have tried it earlier as well in order to assess all the delicate monoterpenes too. Congrats to Raco for all the work he put on the Moño Rojo Colombian.

Vibes.

burningfire

Veteran
ultimate sativa is putting it lightly, at least in my experience with one specific plant I grew..

I've never had something this clear and energetic.. crossed with an indica it was scary and left me anxious the day after.

my favorite thing with these long flowering sativas is that they can take a very long cure and still stay enjoyable, maybe even more so, while indicas get really stoney and quite boring or even give you headaches.

Last edited:

moon tune

nah trust me. i'm the deficiency master. it's phos.

Not trying to be a d*ck, actually the opposite, trying to understand the logic in this sentence....

top dressed with some 2-7-4 slow release shit that's mostly bone meal with some feather and etc. and watered with some faster release liquid bloom from espoma 1-3-1. hoping to get some fattened buds by the end.

When you see for instance 2-7-4 NPK in bone meal, and then 1-3-1 in the "fast release" bloom formula, do you know what that means really?

I think it's lockout causing deficiency, but I don't know what's in your main mix. What did you use to buffer the pH of your soil?

I don't want to take this too far off, but since you posted, I'm just curious.

satva

Veteran
Copalita Oaxacan 2010 bagseed ~ 16 weeks flowering, fades very fast. This lot should have been harvested earlier.

Destroyer x Highland Guerrero / Blueberry

burning fire, the photos of Raco's flowers cured for almost a year, aroused my attention. Its very easy for these wispy flowers to dry our too early. Another pitfall, is smoking the Punto Rojo flowers too early, as the aromas develop best over time. I'm not smoking the 6 month cure yet, but don't have too much stash left that's been cured for about 1 year.

Punto Rojo is sweet, but Copalita Oaxacan is earthy, tobacco, cedar, pine. Copalita Oaxacan starts fading and drying out on the plant. Copalita Oaxacan cured about 3 months is already too dry, but already has a nicer high than Destroyer x Highland Guerrero / Blueberry.

A little bit of indica goes a long way. Destroyer x Highland Guerrero / Blueberry has a nice high, but not so ultimate.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
Not trying to be a d*ck, actually the opposite, trying to understand the logic in this sentence....

When you see for instance 2-7-4 NPK in bone meal, and then 1-3-1 in the "fast release" bloom formula, do you know what that means really?

I think it's lockout causing deficiency, but I don't know what's in your main mix. What did you use to buffer the pH of your soil?

I don't want to take this too far off, but since you posted, I'm just curious.

the numbers are npk ratios. my plants need food. the bone meal takes time to break down. i gave them liquid food to tide them over. my soil mix is manure mixed with topsoil and sand. anything else?

you're free to think what you want but they're over the internet from you and in my backyard a few feet from me. when i say it's a deficiency trust me. i've seen just about everything that can be wrong with cannabis.

moon tune

the numbers are npk ratios. my plants need food. the bone meal takes time to break down. i gave them liquid food to tide them over. my soil mix is manure mixed with topsoil and sand. anything else?

you're free to think what you want but they're over the internet from you and in my backyard a few feet from me. when i say it's a deficiency trust me. i've seen just about everything that can be wrong with cannabis.

ok. do some runs one day same plant back to back, you're not going to see a difference except a healthier plant overall without the high P. There is something else going on in your soil. But hey, you're the master.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
ok. do some runs one day same plant back to back, you're not going to see a difference except a healthier plant overall without the high P. There is something else going on in your soil. But hey, you're the master.
without what high P? you act like i'm using miracle gro 10-50-10
it's fucking bone meal. you know the shit people normally put in their garden to handle their P requirements?

like i said you're free to think what you want and say whatever you feel just know imma be ignoring all that shit. so get all your "mad" and or "salty" out of the way now. learn from everyone else's mistakes.

H

Hu73

Phosphorous, yea or nay

Phosphorous, yea or nay

Just finished some P Haze from Ace. The two seed mothers had a lean mix all the way through and are nice. But the six clones received some 0/4/4 liquid seaweed and were much more potent than the seed mothers. Not sure if the P was the reason as I had to get in tune with an all new light set-up. Still, the buds on the lean mix seed moms were about the thickness of my thumb while the buds on the clones were (are) huge. It is fun to learn.

moon tune

without what high P? you act like i'm using miracle gro 10-50-10
it's fucking bone meal. you know the shit people normally put in their garden to handle their P requirements?

like i said you're free to think what you want and say whatever you feel just know imma be ignoring all that shit. so get all your "mad" and or "salty" out of the way now. learn from everyone else's mistakes.

You have no clue what you're talking about here. I'm not "mad" in the slightest guy, not sure where you get that from. You're doing a disservice to others with your misinformation. Also things like on the first page telling people to drop the nitrogen... laughable.

This info is no longer for you, obviously, you're ignorant with that last sentence. Can't fix that. unsubscribed.

Latest posts

Latest posts