LurkDaddy

gallery_7742_3341_132038.jpg
gallery_7742_3341_2585919.jpg
gallery_7742_3341_696721.jpg
gallery_7742_3341_4383.jpg

Thats better:biggrin:

Green Supreme

Veteran
I had Reef's cut of Vietnamese Black. Total meh, woody straw weed. Certainly passed the structure on in the cross though. Peace GS

BC*Dankster*

Im doing the zen hp right now...1 week into bud. I will let u know if it is worth growing out. Hope I find a potent pheno in the 10 pack.

bushweed

Veteran
Nevil never was a breeder, he imported indigouis landrace seeds found in hash making countries along the hippie-hash trail and sold them. You have to respect the fact that Nevil was responsable for making many new varities available that were never seen before. Just look thru one of the old Seed Bank catalogs. I beleive that many of the strains of today are remnants of his seeds. (I have a Nigerian sativa that may have originated from his stock) His best work was during the late 80's early 90's during the Sensi-Seed Bank merger. His business ethics and accounts of history are questionable at best, as were many who were involved in selling seeds early on. Does he still have anything to offer to the community? Does he still have a seed stash that contains some amazing genetics from yester-year? Or is he trying to use his name to cash in?

Opinions are like assholes, the less informed the opinion, the bigger the asshole. For someone, who in your expert opinion is not a breeder, you'd be amazed at how many respected breeders on Icmag have contacted me to find out how they can buy some of Neville's new stock. Isn't that odd? Maybe next time I'll direct them to you for some informed advice lol.

But don't worry, f2s of all his new strains will be reproduced in a hurry by other seed companies with new names, with no credit to the real breeder, at which point the 5 plant cupboard experts like you and your cohort of McDonald's fed morons, will rush out and buy them.
:blowbubbles:

HashCat

When I first herd of Reeferman back in '02 I ordered his Cherrybomb. I got 10 pail grey seeds in a black bag, $70. Couldn't get one to crack. So I gave him another shot back in '06-'07 when he came to the bay. Got 12 Asia Girl seeds $60. Not one plant! All duds. Not saying all his gear is hopeless, I've smoked other peoples Reef strains, some good herb. Just no luck for me. Rely didn't know he was still in business. Though if he'd team up with anybody it would be Steve Tuck! LOLz!

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
I grew Reefermans Cherry Berry, a cross made of Cherrybomb and Blueberry. Grew it outside and it was quite nice..A mostly indica strain, with nice trichomes and potent..It seem'd the blueberry to over in the cross, because it was very blueberry tasting...Not the strongest weed, but not bad at all..

peace
Chefboy

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Grew some Black Seed from him.Some very nice sativa's imo.:blowbubbles:

picture.php

Attachments

• rms_catalog_march2005.pdf
    95.3 KB · Views: 43

BC*Dankster*

I had an idea about why seed companies seeds wont germinate... If they are ordered from a different country perhaps the seeds themselves go through some sort of x ray or radiation exposure during shipping, rendering them useless? The odd one may survive? Any thoughts?

HashCat

I had an idea about why seed companies seeds wont germinate... If they are ordered from a different country perhaps the seeds themselves go through some sort of x ray or radiation exposure during shipping, rendering them useless? The odd one may survive? Any thoughts?

Funny it only affected the Reef seeds not the $15 Nirvana gear. If thats the case these seed vendors need to switch to Mylar or Carbon lined packaging. Least they can do for $50+ a pack.

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Was nice to see a few plants by the end of this thread...topic said Reef Strains but seems ppl are more about these guys than the varieties used...Seems to be how the business goes on avr...
Ive had plants from unknown seed folk that came out grand..and also had mercial from seed co breeder pks that had said prod top lines..
Just seems to be the luck of the draw and grow...
But if shit goes down hill first they all blame the breeder...then they blame the genetics...or vice versa..
Ive grown a few of Reefs and Nevils..both are hit n miss as any...
But I'll say when I did contact Reef about 2-3yrs ago we talked on PinkKush which he had mentioned the later rel of the line prod nice very mediocre quality herb...
The OrangePekoeCambodian and NL5 and Oax/BB was pert good...
I have a nice collection on Reefs work but I dont get in a hurry to try any of it...I just get to it wen it feel right...
atm I have his KodiakGold/Lav...far as germ..Ive gotten a avr of 75% from his seed...if it was his...might of been f-gen's of his made by others...
Heres a few of what I have for Reef stock.....also he worked with the Shishke#3 from SOL in Burmaberry....man these strains sure get around..
-----------------------------
WillieNelson
Herijuana
LP#1 x WWond - LoveStinks
NL5 x OPT
NL#5 (pure) bcsc
OrangPekoeCambodian
GarbervilleGrape
BlueThunder
Blackseed x PinkKush
BSHaw
Oax x BB
KGold/lav
CBomb II
PetroliaHStash
BBerry sat - tried but lost the seedlings
FOE20

Attachments

• KGxLavp1veg_01-05-13.jpg
    KGxLavp1veg_01-05-13.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 11
  • KGxLavp1veg2_01-05-13.jpg
    KGxLavp1veg2_01-05-13.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 12

LurkDaddy

Im doing the zen hp right now...1 week into bud. I will let u know if it is worth growing out. Hope I find a potent pheno in the 10 pack.
Hope you update from time to time to let us know how they are doing? I would like to see if any of Reefermans new stuff is worth growing. Ive had my eye on a few strains including Z Hashplant, but would like to hear some peoples experiences first. Thanks and take care.

BC*Dankster*

zen Hashplant

zen Hashplant

This is reefs zen hp. Shes at 42 days, hoping push her till 56. There are a few diff phenos, but this is the easiest to take a photo of. Really dank looking.

Attachments

• IMG_1347.jpg
    IMG_1347.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1348.jpg
    IMG_1348.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1349.jpg
    IMG_1349.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 12

BC*Dankster*

It is the regular seeds, not feminized. Would there be a difference? Something weird growing on this one, a bud comming out of a leaf. Has a bud and one tiny male flower....

Attachments

• IMG_1358.jpg
    IMG_1358.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 15

De La Luz

It is the regular seeds, not feminized. Would there be a difference? Something weird growing on this one, a bud comming out of a leaf. Has a bud and one tiny male flower....

Another fine example of his superior breeding lines & the skills behind them...

Fuck you Reef!! :moon:

Latest posts

Latest posts