What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reeferman's strains

ufullachit

Wow.. ignorance truly is bliss :laughing:

Uhhh.... How is that Ignorance???? Is to have a strong opinion about something recognized as Ignorance??

I personally have ran a few of Reefermans Genetics, and although they were good, the weren't good enough to keep, so that says something.. It really wouldn't hurt to add something Solid to ones stable, instead of all the same rebread, inbread, watered down genetics..

just my two cents...

But I don't see how SOGardens is or said anything "Ignorant".. Seems like people just like to make themselves sound above or "smarter" than others while keeping their right to an opinion... I there see Ignorance as I do! :good:

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
I'm surprised to see all the animosity towards Neville
Reeferman I knew was controversial...

Not sure about all this, "neville has never smoked good stuff" nonsense.
Nevilles haze is junk genetics? LMAO
But he is charging quite a bit for hybrids.
He's hyping the MMadness quite a bit. I wonder how they will turn out?
I gotta applaud him for putting out a pretty much all sativa line. Pretty Ballsy in today's Kush crazy world.

On the reeferman side of things....quite a few skunk hybrids.
I had always read good things about Willie Nelson so I'm glad to see the WN x Viet black cross. Sounds pretty exotic. Like Neville though, he's charging quite a lot, especially since they appear to be selling directly so there is no middleman

Did you not hear about nevil racially abusing japanfreaker, then outing him, posting his personal details online after Cabron dug around for them for him ?

Animosity is not just justified, it is a massive understatement.

If you read scott's post about Nevil's exit from mr nice seed, he has played no part in anything they have done for 10 years, despite repeated statements claiming the opposite.

"Nevil had not actually done any work physically or otherwise for MNS since 2002"

Again, it seems he has not grown a cannabis plant for years but now just wants to cash in. The last sentence, I am told, is a reference to him stitching up one of the few people left who trusted him, "Madness" ;-)

"He has been away from the community for a long time and only recently decided to get back into it from where he is. He worked with a few others nearby but apparently is on his own now,"

Nevil is a serial scumbag, time people told the truth about the shyster and stopped bigging up sketchy hack projects and the subsequent grossly overpriced seeds.

Last edited by a moderator:

mukuku

what strain can beat dutches hazes ? I want to discover something new ( not chemdog avatars ).

what sativa strain can beat a dutch haze ? and what about US hazes ? California Hazes ?

What strain can hit like neville haze ? I'm searching and want suggestion for sure

I don't smoke pixels

Green Supreme

Veteran
Seems to me if you are talking about getting THE ONE, now a days you are taking a risk trying any of them. Oh sure, there is a strong Neville's Haze out there, but have you tried to find it in seed form. So many fluffy, hay or wood tasting phenos. I will stick with cuts. Peace GS

S

spiritual uk

i would agree with this. dude still thinks the dutch hazes are the best thing ever. maybe someone should tell this legendary breeder that theres some new strains around that will shit all over all these dutch hybrids using haze, skunk and afghanis.. someone please tell him, thank you. cuz i dont care how talented and intelligent of a breeder you are, you can be the fuckin best ever but if youre working with junk genetics youre not gonna make anything that can compete with a closet pollen chucker making his first beans using an og kush clone only and a male from say something from JJ like stardawg.. just saying.. aint no special way to put pollen on a plant to make the seeds better. its all with the genetics you are using.

what "new" strains do you speak of?

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seems to me if you are talking about getting THE ONE, now a days you are taking a risk trying any of them. Oh sure, there is a strong Neville's Haze out there, but have you tried to find it in seed form. So many fluffy, hay or wood tasting phenos. I will stick with cuts. Peace GS

Classic!

R.Fortune

bigherb

Veteran
Opinions are like assholes we all have one the last time a Nevi thread started it got closed soo i think its best we keep to the facts an post of opinions Respectfully

Reeferman a one point had some great gear there are grows to prove it IME the WN n LP which one the cups were some of the best smoke in the DAM at that time

As for the site of Nev n Reef im not sure if its real but Nevil has spoke about Reef highly in open post when he was posting an i think its quite probable they could have in some form did a joint project

AS for this Chem line no doubt the genetics are top notch but id prefer to see Actual breeding done which many soo called breeders today do not do .

The pusuit which NEv was taking in my opininon was his quest soo if that makes him happy best wishes .If we get to experience it great But do you . I recall many landrace sativas being considered an as we see Kariba an MM were 2 that have been posted on

I hope Reef an Nevil get on there feet an in the future we see a release

1luvbigherb

what "new" strains do you speak of?

not necessarily new new just not the typical skunk, haze, northern lights, afghani hybrids that theyve been doing over and over for the past 30 years

any og kush's, any chems, any diesels specifically the original daywrecker diesel/headband cut, giesel, the white, socal master, any one of the bubbas, hp13, strawberry cough, herijuana, c99, metal haze, trainwreck, purple urkle, double purple doja, romulan, fuckin theres a million other strains then skunk1, haze, nl5 that he/they keep working over and over, even a new hybrid with those genetics like green crack or something would work. i just wanna see him step into some new territory then what hes been doing for 30 years. every time he comes out its like a new nevilles haze cross, the super kush looked dank with the ortega but not for $200 a pack, cant imagine it coming out that dank..

i respect neville, just wanna see what he can do with the elite cuts of today.. even reeferman has jumped on the wagon, even though i'd prefer he stuck to what he usually did cuz he always used original and unique stuff..

but i guess he'll always cash in off his name no matter what he makes. neville that is.

bring us some new shit that'll blow our heads off. be the pioneer and trendsetter that made him who he is today.

do you think his $200 pack of super kush will come out better then any of the kush's on the bay for $50 or less???

swayzak

Any breeder trying to raise the game on the sativa spectrum has my appreciation, but not at 200 bucks / 10 seeds. Look at the tropical seed company, with fast, pure sativa crosses on xmas special, 20 seeds for 30 euro... Man, for 200 bucks you can really do a proper selection with 100 seeds and find something special.

Terroir

i am curious about this mulumby madness or whatever it is.. sounds dank, i read an article about it.. pure sativa?

Compared to what your used 2 you wouldn't call it dank. You would defiantly not buy it if you had a few different bags of smoke laid out. Its sativa. Its frosty frostyy calyxs joined to a stem. It comes from one of the highest rainfall areas in australia. It dont taste very good at all. . However the effect is fucking crazy. You cannot go to sleep of this stuff. It keeps you up. It does dump me hard later on but it lasts and lasts. Its party weed. It knocks season tokers around. Little pin joints is all you need. While im not down on all the shanti nevil shit i will tell you MM is class a number 1 export fucking quality ganja. I get my stuff from 3 sources in the mullumbimby region. MAin arm, Myocum and Wilsons Creek. Theres alot of crap weed in the area but fuck me when you get the good sativa you fucking know it.

S

spiritual uk

not necessarily new......

do you think his $200 pack of super kush will come out better then any of the kush's on the bay for $50 or less???

i'm not a huge kush fan to be honest,and i respect breeders who work new lines and i would hate to see the world breeding with the same generic cuts.i would certainly be dubious about giving my hard earned cash to neville and reeferman though.

although a good nevilles haze is a much nicer smoke than a kush ,in my eyes.we all have different tastes and experiences.

"elite"cuts ,do not fall from mars into the usa.they originally come from a seed.you could give any decent phenotype a new name if that makes it "elite".

stay cool

Sitting Bull

again.. i have run RM seeds for years.. working on his famous Kodial Gold purple pheno... if u can smoke a joint of this ill will be impressed.. ull be the first.. also his B. Nepal and Pink Kush... but it was years ago.. but he defently had some solid strains.. but now... well.. its up in the air.. prices too.. but dont count im out if he still got clones of fx. KG....

mukuku

not necessarily new new just not the typical skunk, haze, northern lights, afghani hybrids that theyve been doing over and over for the past 30 years

any og kush's, any chems, any diesels specifically the original daywrecker diesel/headband cut, giesel, the white, socal master, any one of the bubbas, hp13, strawberry cough, herijuana, c99, metal haze, trainwreck, purple urkle, double purple doja, romulan,.....

_ all the chems have around 50% shiva skunk ( nederland sensiseeds NL/SK )

_ C99 is a jack herrer ( NL/SK/Haze ) cubbed with shiva skunk ( NL/SK )

_ romulan is a skunk sort...

_ diesel have a skunk perfum....

I'm not here for treat some politico-territorial problems

cannabis is not a weapon !

elykdogg

reef had good gear back when he started up his site way back. he seemed to just be churning out crosses towards the end of his websites life....

i ran
crystal ship
el diablo
nigerian nightmare x petrolia headstash
love potion f2s
love potion x pink kush
love potion x willie nelson

a couple of those were crosses done by a buddy. all were good. love potion x willie nelson stood out as a real winner. strong canteloupe smell, great up high

if i dug around i might still have some of his old gear

De La Luz

Reef is a Racist theif PERIOD

In the wide world of Cannabis Genetics... why would someone even consider growing his gear....???

He has burned every single partner he has ever had, ripped off too many customers in the community and resurfaces every few years when the cycle continues...

You may hear tyings like "He has some great strains man, I grew his blah blah blah & it was fire!" Dont believe the hype

He got lucky with stolen genetics years ago... ever heard of the old saying... " a stopped clock is right twice a day" ?

:tiphat:@ Big Herb ~ Seriously dude, good see you around & I know you know all of this.... why would you want to see a new venture with Reeferman...???? what could he ever actually bring to the table but bad karma...????