What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reeferman's strains

bigherb

Veteran
Reef is a Racist theif PERIOD

In the wide world of Cannabis Genetics... why would someone even consider growing his gear....???

He has burned every single partner he has ever had, ripped off too many customers in the community and resurfaces every few years when the cycle continues...

You may hear tyings like "He has some great strains man, I grew his blah blah blah & it was fire!" Dont believe the hype

He got lucky with stolen genetics years ago... ever heard of the old saying... " a stopped clock is right twice a day" ?

:tiphat:@ Big Herb ~ Seriously dude, good see you around & I know you know all of this.... why would you want to see a new venture with Reeferman...???? what could he ever actually bring to the table but bad karma...????

Nice to see u posting

I'm not into politics , I don't like getting into folk personal issue . I know people change an I know not to believe everything I read . It's not likely I wil have any actual relations with most I encounter on the net soo my opinion is based on what Is offered convo or seed stock . I am interested in the best genetics available , I'm interested in actual breeding an working of sativas which isn't soo common nowadays

My experience with reef stock was it was unique it was high quality , I wish the best for everyone an want to see Everyman do well which is why I made my comment . I welcome a fresh start a new page a non kush line with some ummphh lol

1luvbigherb

De La Luz

Nice to see u posting

I am interested in the best genetics available , I'm interested in actual breeding an working of sativas which isn't soo common nowadays

My experience with reef stock was it was unique it was high quality , I wish the best for everyone an want to see Everyman do well which is why I made my comment . I welcome a fresh start a new page a non kush line with some ummphh lol

1luvbigherb

I'm also interested in the unique & actual breeding... which is exactly why I would avoid ANYTHING he offers at all cost !!!

How many abandoned gardens has he had around the globe....? He doesn't have a library of genetics any longer & more than likely never had...

Actual breeding would take stability & room ...and a good rep in the community to have other REAL breeders even interested in sharing with you... he had that... for a split second... many years ago and pissed it away for bags of cash.

:dance013: my 2 cents ~ Fuck him... & his tired con man recycling program!

Looking for Unique Sativas & REAL breeding...? Check out Ace & Cannabiogen... they ARE the Real deal !

NOTE: @ bigherb ~ this is nothing personal with you... I appreciate your point of view. I just feel strongly that the community needs to know the truth about this lying theif... Peace be with you!

bigherb

Veteran
I'm also interested in the unique & actual breeding... which is exactly why I would avoid ANYTHING he offers at all cost !!!

NOTE: @ bigherb ~ this is nothing personal with you... I appreciate your point of view. I just feel strongly that the community needs to know the truth about this lying theif... Peace be with you!

Much respect

1luvbigherb

Green Supreme

Veteran
"Looking for Unique Sativas & REAL breeding...? Check out Ace & Cannabiogen... they ARE the Real deal !"

So am I to believe they got all their lines honorably? Sounds like you know them well. Peace GS

Last edited:

bigbag

Veteran
funny cuz ACE/CBG and reef collaborated and swapped genetics ;) at very least the highland nepalese

jayd

between myself and a friend we popped 2pks of bazooka joe and got 0% germ rate. spoke to reef about it as we had spoken before a few times on another site and he said he would replace them with some of his new stock and then heard nothing. this was a couple years ago :(

De La Luz

"Looking for Unique Sativas & REAL breeding...? Check out Ace & Cannabiogen... they ARE the Real deal !"

So am I to believe they got all their lines honorably? Sounds like you know them well. Peace GS
:tiphat: 100% ABSOLUTELY!!!!

funny cuz ACE/CBG and reef collaborated and swapped genetics ;) at very least the highland nepalese

Yeah, that represents the brief period in time I previously mentioned...
They (ACE/CBG) are still here representing their WORK... where is our Canadian friend ...reef ...these days...??? :moon:

between myself and a friend we popped 2pks of bazooka joe and got 0% germ rate. spoke to reef about it as we had spoken before a few times on another site and he said he would replace them with some of his new stock and then heard nothing. this was a couple years ago :(

[YOUTUBEIF]gzdWPwVTWsI[/YOUTUBEIF]

JJ-NYC

Nevil never was a breeder, he imported indigouis landrace seeds found in hash making countries along the hippie-hash trail and sold them. You have to respect the fact that Nevil was responsable for making many new varities available that were never seen before. Just look thru one of the old Seed Bank catalogs. I beleive that many of the strains of today are remnants of his seeds. (I have a Nigerian sativa that may have originated from his stock) His best work was during the late 80's early 90's during the Sensi-Seed Bank merger. His business ethics and accounts of history are questionable at best, as were many who were involved in selling seeds early on. Does he still have anything to offer to the community? Does he still have a seed stash that contains some amazing genetics from yester-year? Or is he trying to use his name to cash in?

bigherb

Veteran
JJ sup brother

I've had that convo with Nevil an it didn't sit well. He made hreat contributions to the history in this community an is certainly gifted but much was gifted

Well as for Nevil having anything to offer it would certainly be experience but as for genetics I could only imagine how much seed/clone was gifted to him since his coming back to the community. Much respect the brother Kanga who was helping Nevil to some extent in his quest . The genetics that Kanga has are old rare an special an while he might think of it as a hobby I consider him a master at what he does

Soo we shall see

Last edited:

bunkerman

I have a Nigerian sativa that may have originated from his stock)
i've try to buy your strawberry nigerian in the last 2 months without success....time to find the credit card and is gone.....damn!!!!
thank jj for your fine work!

bigbag

Veteran
the harmony x double skunk was my doing, and gifted back 2 reef...saved him a step and he admitted the cross has merit, as well as the fact he never thought of that combo ;) straight fuego, i might add !

De La Luz

100% ABSOLUTELY!!!!

Apparently you don't know them as well as you thought. Peace GS

....:blowbubbles: .... but I know you so much better !
Please... enlighten me

the harmony x double skunk was my doing, and gifted back 2 reef...saved him a step and he admitted the cross has merit, as well as the fact he never thought of that combo ;) straight fuego, i might add !

Good for you bigbag..., Congrats!! ...hey at least you know he has one strain of fuego merit... right ?

Next time you speak with him... please ask him for my $5k ok ? :tumbleweed:

LurkDaddy

Heres some Willie pics from last year.
https://www.opengrow.com/uploads/gallery/album_3341/gallery_7742_3341_132038.jpghttps://www.opengrow.com/uploads/gallery/album_3341/gallery_7742_3341_2585919.jpghttps://www.opengrow.com/uploads/gallery/album_3341/gallery_7742_3341_696721.jpg
And heres a picture of another Willie.
https://www.opengrow.com/uploads/gallery/album_3341/gallery_7742_3341_4383.jpg

Awesome strain. Done last week of November in Southern Cal. Nice yield. Very mold and pest resistant. Super sweet piney spicey citrus smell. More pics and smoke report after its cured a little longer. Hope to see some reports on his new strains. Interested in Mowie Gold x skunk, G-13 x Chem, Zen HP . I wanna try the original Love Potion but its not available yet. Anyone try cherry bomb?

Latest posts

Latest posts