What's new

Reds hit the dirt, organic ?? vertical 4k stadium style baby!

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, I like number eleven. As in: eleven over here and eleven over there... repeat as needed.:D

I really like the fish eye pics on your vert setup. Really adds dimension, plus a cool flair.:dance013:

Stunning as always (and you're not even flowering yet!)

heheh thanks Disco 11 would be so awesome, you have no idea how happy i would be with 10 let alone 11 LOL

i want to get the fish eyes shot with out the lights on but the lenses is too long so you always see a dark shadow spot right in the middle of the picture, ill try to get that fix and better me camera skills :D:D:D

OMG!!! :D:D

HUH man! Have nothing so say anymore! :D:D Not that I got anything normally but WOW!!

hahaha thanks brother i am sitting here chanting for the plants to hurry up and finish so i can see the results LOL

but i must learn to wait, good things always come to those who wait ;)

Well,well, Senorita Redspaghetti, this thread is giving me a phatty, and not many grow journals do that to me. In light of that autonomic biological response, and the fact that I am an elder and a gentleman, I will give you a little tip'o'the hat for your success, dedication, and love shown to your plants. Well done gal!!

picture.php
:thank you::blowbubbles::cathug:

red, brother(I hope you're not a senorita ^^^,lol) :D looks like you're having a happy holidaze over there.... awesome job on the harvest and good luck on this next run!

Buon Natale!

:D thanks big D! always nice to have ya around ::):):)

drunk on glögi & vodka + lmao @ red's new room!

daamn you, SO enterteining! :D

lol thanks SP! :D:D:D

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heheeh thanks guys, hopefully it'll turn out better then the last run as the gardner pretty much know what to do now

My mobile stash, lol these guys go everywhere i go ;)

Sorry for the shitty pics, i need a macro lenses for the buds

G13
picture.php

SFV
picture.php

picture.php

;)

picture.php

picture.php

cheers,
red.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Updates

Updates

Thanks guys :):):)

So we're now done with 2nd weeks of flowering, moving on to the 3rd weeks, ladies seem to stretch out nicely and start to fill out the nets,

moved most of the seeds run from the table to tents and moved more og's on to the tables

Next week C02 will be added,

pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Lights on

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

That's all for now, more as we go folks, Merry Christmas and Happy New year as well :):):)

cheers
red.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Love the fish eye showing us the full space! Going to have to smoke a bowl now and enjoy some more ;)

:joint:

bobblehead

Veteran
Very nice Red. I stopped by the other thread too. I'm gonna have to roll up another... You had one hell of a vision when you set this up...

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love the shot above. red, if you keep growing this much, you'll end up like this fella...

Clipboard0122.jpg

"meteor shit!"
heheheh Thanks for the kind words DB! i take that as a compliment heheeh, im still learning how to grow these beautiful ladies and they're amaze me each and every day :):):)
phuck yeah bro....green green green!

:thank you: thanks bro!

Very nice Red. I stopped by the other thread too. I'm gonna have to roll up another... You had one hell of a vision when you set this up...

Thanks Bobble, imma roll one up too ahhah

I was a bit nervous when i start to set it up as how i vision it before i set it up, my biggest concern was the distance from the bulbs to the plants, but after 2 weeks of running, all plants seem to be very very happy, they all respond very well except a few in the corners which need to be train more

trellis are doing their jobs, but not good enough hahaah i had to twist and bent a lot of branches that start to poke all the way out

cheers,
red.

Latest posts

Latest posts