What's new

Reds hit the dirt, organic ?? vertical 4k stadium style baby!

BrainSellz

Veteran
thanks guys

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Got the total number for room A

:D:D:D:D:D

this make me a bit happy but next run should hit the Magic number i think ;)

Biggest plants yield 4.5 oz
Avg yield plants 2.5 - 3.5 oz
Smallest plants yield 1.5 - 2.5 oz

We got a total of 121 oz for room A

that make it out of 7 lb and 9 oz

we have about 11 oz left at the house for smokes, the rest are gone
Harvest from the tent is drying nicely, look like at least 2 lb there :):)

pics coming later on

cheers,

red.
:good:.....nice!

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn Red. Your room is the kinda shit I dream about.
Keep doin what you do bro. Amazing work

MARLO

Zendo

Nice finish, nice yield!

I hope you realize what an inspiration you are to the people on here.

Can't wait to watch the next round!

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys :thank you::tiphat:

I didnt expect that numbers as well, i thought the numbers would around 6 or so but most of the G13 nugs are so dense they put on more weights at the end, if it wasnt for them i would be looking at around 5 or so .

New round

After vegging for 5 days, they are now in 12/12

Today is the first day of flowering,

2 weeks from now co2 will be run

lets hit the Magic number this time :):):)

ill get some pics up soon

cheers,
red.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahaa bobble i wish i almost hit 2gpw LOL

in that case i would be sitting 14 lb heavy not 7 lb LOL :D

The patients been on me lately, they been dry and been smoking the regular stuff and a lot of complaint been throw at me LOL

so this one, they didnt care if it need to be cure, after they/re dried, they're gone ...

with this room, i think once everything is dialed in i think 10lb per harvest is not so hard.

Next would be room B im turning it in to vertical as well, 3k stadium and hope to hit the number i just hit with this one or better :D:D

cheers,

bobblehead

Veteran
oops... lol I was thinking kilos... I'm studying for final exams. oh well... good pull!

I know how it is with the patients... I've been giving them my personal stash until I can get my next harvest down... Looks like I'm gonna have to grow more Sour Bubble... :(

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:D

I am pretty excited that room A is now in flowering hehehe no more vegging so let see how they do this round, 60 - 70 days more until finish :D

I just gave them their first defoliation/pruning as well, they;'re now to be left alone for 3 weeks and we;'re going to defol again, most of the lemon kush will be left alone, they dont like defoil to much but the rest are loving it !

cheers bro

red.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update

Update

Since the harvest is over, now its time to get back to work :D:D:D

This time i am planning on hitting the magic number, decided cleanse out and start a new batch of mother, therefore the current ones are going to flower :):) another 12 or so plants and they are big :jump:

Some pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All trellis are up,

Gals are looking real happy so next week the Co2 will be set up and run shortly after

:):):)

until then

cheers,
red.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
... i am planning on hitting the magic number,

Well, I like number eleven. As in: eleven over here and eleven over there... repeat as needed.:D

I really like the fish eye pics on your vert setup. Really adds dimension, plus a cool flair.:dance013:

Stunning as always (and you're not even flowering yet!)

N

nukkumatti

OMG!!! :D:D

HUH man! Have nothing so say anymore! :D:D Not that I got anything normally but WOW!!

G

Guest 26753

Well,well, Senorita Redspaghetti, this thread is giving me a phatty, and not many grow journals do that to me. In light of that autonomic biological response, and the fact that I am an elder and a gentleman, I will give you a little tip'o'the hat for your success, dedication, and love shown to your plants. Well done gal!!

picture.php

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
red, brother(I hope you're not a senorita ^^^,lol) :D looks like you're having a happy holidaze over there.... awesome job on the harvest and good luck on this next run!

Buon Natale!

Latest posts

Latest posts