What's new

Reds hit the dirt, organic ?? vertical 4k stadium style baby!

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cook up some good dinner for gardener and his friend,

:):)

Chicken Cannacurry

picture.php

Ground up Pork + bitter mellon

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Next run

Next run

Alrite guys

Here is a sneak peak for next run

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ill go in to detail and more pictures later, just some quick info

vertical style
corner lights style ( instead of in-line)
2 tiers
middle island
Cap Controller
co2 burner
4 square fans
4 circle fans
12k btu AC
Sealed

first run was 40 plants
this time 80 plants :):):):)

more coming ....

cheers.
red/.

Last edited:
B

Bob Smith

Great update, bro.

Too bad you're not a girl or I'd marry your ass for a dinner like that.

Meh, nugs look okay as well (j/k) :)

Keep up the good work, stoked to see the next run - what was the thinking behind the 1MH bulb? Any thoughts on if 3/2 would be a better ratio?

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great update, bro.

Too bad you're not a girl or I'd marry your ass for a dinner like that.

Meh, nugs look okay as well (j/k) :)

Keep up the good work, stoked to see the next run - what was the thinking behind the 1MH bulb? Any thoughts on if 3/2 would be a better ratio?

LOL thanks :):) :thank you:

I would love to Run all MH but as for now only 1 is good :) and also i have it extra laying around so why not hook it up and give the girls some lumnes :):)

cheers

Niiiice !!!

thank you ! :thank you::tiphat:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
one of these days red i swear you are just going to blow my mind completely,soo close now...
wow,i will just keep it short and say wow...

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hehe thanks guys

lets go in to the detail about this new run since i just puffed some platinum og lol

- Room size 12x15
- Window AC 12k BTU ( same one )
- 4 1000watts hps bulb and MH bulb
- CAP co2 controller
- Can100+ 8 in fan
- Co2 burner
- Fans

Stadium style, this time when you walk in the room, you're walking into the stadium.

As you travel around, there will be 34 in or room between the wall stadium and the 4x4 table in the middle.

First tier is 12 in off the ground
Second tier is 25 in off the ground

These 2 tiers run through out the whole room and stop right at the door.

In the middle is a 4x4 table holding 16 plants in 2.5 gal dirt pot

Veg for 1 week on 2k and 1mh . After that they're going in to flower. Co2 will be set after the 3rd weeks of flower.

picture.php

picture.php

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Strains running

- its a shame that there will be no G13 this round, going for the heavy yield this round so lets go...

- C99 lots of em
- Fire og
- Lemon kush
- Blue Dream
- SSH
- Lime rush
- Black Dream
- CSD f2
- Head band
- Banana OG
- Madness
- PLatinum og
- SFV og
- Star Dawg
maybe missing a few lol

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BrainSellz

Veteran
Strains running

- its a shame that there will be no G13 this round, going for the heavy yield this round so lets go...

- C99 lots of em
- Fire og
- Lemon kush
- Blue Dream
- SSH
- Lime rush
- Black Dream
- CSD f2
- Head band
- Banana OG
- Madness
- PLatinum og
- SFV og
- Star Dawg
maybe missing a few lol

picture.php
one hell of a line up....what is that^...NICE...
all of them are so lush and green....awesome bro

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
rEdSketTi
howzit brother..?? WOW what a farking menu.. More like a buffet awesome flava's how tall are those bishes? As usual your gardens are clean and tidy... great work... peace n pufs..

sacKO

Frozenguy

Veteran
Hey red that fire og is out of this world! Killer job :joint:
Way to push her to the max lol.. Bet she smokes real nice.. Did I read somewhere you're making hash? :smokeit:

bobblehead

Veteran
NO WAY! Ur a sick mofo brotha. The food looks amazing. The new setup, holy shit! You're gonna kill it this round. I was just thinking about doing something similar, keeping a row in the middle... I just got the green light on my new location. :) In about another month I'll have a new room!

bobblehead

Veteran
Just one question. Do you plan on keeping the lights in the middle like that? I just think they might be better placed in the corners, and the overlapping light will take care of the middles...

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WOW!! It looks like the new setup will have an insane yield!! It looks like pot plants have taken over lol:)

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:woohoo: Truly amazing Mr. redspaghetti!

heheh thank you SB!@:thank you:

one hell of a line up....what is that^...NICE...
all of them are so lush and green....awesome bro

i thnk that one is lemon kush, this time im letting her go full 9 or 10 weeks because i love the smokes soo much lol, i could litterly taste the lemoney after i blow the smokes out .... but shes too lanky and finish wayy to long, i need to fix her heheeh

rEdSketTi
howzit brother..?? WOW what a farking menu.. More like a buffet awesome flava's how tall are those bishes? As usual your gardens are clean and tidy... great work... peace n pufs..

sacKO

haha thanks brother, we;re gonna have some more strains running soon like larry og, black mamba, and black dream s1 :):) just a matter of time now

thanks for checking in brother!

Hey red that fire og is out of this world! Killer job :joint:
Way to push her to the max lol.. Bet she smokes real nice.. Did I read somewhere you're making hash? :smokeit:

yeah fire og, that is one beautiful gal, too bad i only did 3 of them this round, they're all going in the jar for me to smoke hahahaa next round you bet ill have 10 or more !

we have over 15 lbs of trim, mind you there are no FAN LEAVES in these trim LOL

NO WAY! Ur a sick mofo brotha. The food looks amazing. The new setup, holy shit! You're gonna kill it this round. I was just thinking about doing something similar, keeping a row in the middle... I just got the green light on my new location. :) In about another month I'll have a new room!
:jump::jump:Finally hahha lets get going brother!

Just one question. Do you plan on keeping the lights in the middle like that? I just think they might be better placed in the corners, and the overlapping light will take care of the middles...

That Mh in the middle is there because its an extra one and i want all plants to get a little of MH .... im not placing the lights closer because i am running co2 this time, most plants are about 24 - 30 in from the light. middle table is about 24 in from the MH ill raise it up later

going for heavy dense nug this round LOL (jk)

WOW!! It looks like the new setup will have an insane yield!! It looks like pot plants have taken over lol:)

thanks brother,

wait until you see me change the ebb flow room, heehe after that run shes going dirt vertical as well.

:thank you:
cheers,
red/.

Latest posts

Latest posts