What's new

Reds going vertical with Gorilla Kush

joeking

BeUTIFUL GROW RED. Just stopped by kind of randomly and WOW, I believe this thread has inspired me. Big Ups homie.

N

nukkumatti

Yo RED bro! :D

How's the harvest going?? Icky sticky jeah?!:D
Nice buds mate! And clean trimm!! I got very lazy last time and didn't even chop the fan leaves off.. Just cleaning the buds on their way in to the bowl! :D:D

Hahaa my windows are fixed atm ! Oh JEAH!! I love the sound of drill... Well today at least! :D Will take 2 - 3 days they said but after that... :)

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice trim up too

Now if only I could find a little drum playing avatar.

Props and Regards
thanks month ;):tiphat::thank you:

Your welcome babe..:flowers2:
:huggg::cathug:

BeUTIFUL GROW RED. Just stopped by kind of randomly and WOW, I believe this thread has inspired me. Big Ups homie.

:wave:joeking thanks for stopping by and the kind words m8, everything will be chop soon, i know i kept saying that :D

Yo RED bro! :D

How's the harvest going?? Icky sticky jeah?!:D
Nice buds mate! And clean trimm!! I got very lazy last time and didn't even chop the fan leaves off.. Just cleaning the buds on their way in to the bowl! :D:D

Hahaa my windows are fixed atm ! Oh JEAH!! I love the sound of drill... Well today at least! :D Will take 2 - 3 days they said but after that... :)

:jump::jump:nukku getting the groove back on ;),buds are sticky, but i really notice that i dont stay high for very long, i must have other to test it lol

Hey red's...looks some realy nice cruncy testy bud!!
i can't wait for full harvest and smoke report friend!!

thanks m8 :wave:
:thank you:

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some hash

some hash

hi ya'll

i had a little extra time yesterday to test out some trim buds and decide to make some hash, they came out amazing, and still kicking me arse right now :laughing:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cheers,
red.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats some nice amber hash, looks like itd putcha ta sleep.
it did put me to sleep but i hatta smoke quite a bit of it lol thanks

Some fine look quick wash you got there red :) Nice work!
thanks che :D:thank you:

Nice job brother Red! You rock bro!

brother J, thanks for the kind words ;)
umhhh red's very good...i image to do :bongsmi: session with you..ah ah...enjoy man

come on down for a puff or 2 or 3, anytime ;)

Fuck. Somebody already said bacon bits!

lol yeah kinda look like it, i got another batch that look like sugars but all red lol

I see some high grade hash.. 'bacon bits" lmao.. Wheres the harvest report babe?? Shame shame.. lol ;)
well heres the report :D

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
update

update

Hello everyone :)

to start off, i need a rant. This trimming sucks when you have to do it yurself, i cant really ask for help due to the location i am at atm =( i am a very fast trimmer and so far i've only gone through half of them :( i cant trim fast enough and they've all dried due to the summer heat we're having.

so far i've trimmed 1350 +- grams so far heres some pics
picture.php

picture.php

also a note

im not sure what is going with this strain anymore, or maybe it is me, slowly i noticed myself smoking more and more of this herbs just to stay high, when i first smoke it i had a very nice high + nice taste,

now i have to burn a doobie every 15 min or so to keep my head level, the hash and oil also came out nice but dont keep me that high for very long ?

Also the day before they were chop, they start to turn purple ? what the hell ? No the temp did not drop, lowest was in the 70's

I have a mix feeling about this strain now, and about the harvest, i dont think i will get as much as i did with the g13,
o well
live and learn,
cheers,
red.

Latest posts

Latest posts