What's new

Reds going vertical with Gorilla Kush

*mistress*

Veteran
neat mini-trees...teehee...

neat mini-trees...teehee...

:tiphat:...
maybe only 4-8 plantys veged under same lyght 20-4 / 2-4wks = same amount final fruit, or more...maybe:ying:

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
:laughing: can't you just be happy for somebody?? this grow is top notch.. "needs no advice to achieve more fruit."

Sorry, long over due.

N

nukkumatti

Oh my ...:) delicious looking tent bro!!
I gave first boost in the flower tent yesterday.. Should hear about the windows latest in the next week. Man they're slow... :D:D

2 weeks flush?? Happy vappy harvest man!!! :) (thinking about to copy cat your set up BRO!) Two lights style :D:D

Grow on bro!!

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave: mistress

yes this is just an experiment, trust me you will change your mind if you saw my previous grow with g13 in the tent, i had to give plants away last time, most of them were standing 3ft + . With that said, i've been growing g13 for a while and i know the strain well, but with this GK, this is my first time growing it, if you look at this grow you can tell they needed atleast another week of veg to get taller and archive more buds, but so far this is my first time with this strain, im quite happy so far but it could've been better.

I will try to take more pics when i chop them, pictures quality in this thread suck, there are barely any leaves in there now, all you see are buds, nothing BUT buds :D

Also i am growing trees in 5 gal buckets perlite, but it is in another thread ;).

To recap this,

All plants is in total of 86 days since transplanted, and today is the 57 or 58 days in flowering.

cheers,
red.

btw i have read a lot of think you sent me, most of peepz that are growing trees veg for 7 to 8 weeks + im not a big fan with long vegging cycle, for me 4 week is the max maybe 5. These gal were veg for 3 weeks something. I'll probably have to veg the bigwreck a big longer to get tree status

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh my ...:) delicious looking tent bro!!
I gave first boost in the flower tent yesterday.. Should hear about the windows latest in the next week. Man they're slow... :D:D

2 weeks flush?? Happy vappy harvest man!!! :) (thinking about to copy cat your set up BRO!) Two lights style :D:D

Grow on bro!!

:wave: nukku monn my m8 :D

Yeah bro you need to tell them to get the window done asap so you can get back into the groove ;) maybye 2 weeks flush, i'll start them now and slowly cutting smaller branches for test smokes, once im happy with the smoke they all will come down ;)

Let me know bro, i can set uyp this stadium for you with a dripper system so ya dont have to feed them quite often.

:laughing: can't you just be happy for somebody?? this grow is top notch.. "needs no advice to achieve more fruit."

Sorry, long over due.
:laughing: thanks nata :D :tiphat::thank you:
looks like i cant rep you either red! i see some branch flop there! nice!
thanks unc, lots of flop lol i chopped around 15 smaller branches that floppin around. :thank you:

Well done, red.:) Looks like a grand haul.
thanks DB :thank you::tiphat: grand haul or not im happy so far, it'll be happier if i can break the gpw barrier but with this strain im afraid it wont happen :D we'll see if they will gain more weight this commin week

cheers,
red.

bobblehead

Veteran
Hey Red, I'm assuming you've chopped all your fans off before the flush in previous grows too . Is there really a benefit to this? I'm all for trying it out, but I'd like to hear your method first. I was always told that cutting the fans prematurely causes stress, and to just let them die. thanks!

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Red, I'm assuming you've chopped all your fans off before the flush in previous grows too . Is there really a benefit to this? I'm all for trying it out, but I'd like to hear your method first. I was always told that cutting the fans prematurely causes stress, and to just let them die. thanks!

There are mix opinions about chopping off fan leaves, yes i did this in the previous grow also, i have a big problem here that humidity is high, and there are known to be PM just hanging out side in the air in my area :D so i chop them fan leaves off for better air circulation and better light penetration for the inside branches and leaves.

i believe that if you do it right, it wont stress them out.

cheers,
red.

foaf

Veteran
Looks great Red. Maybe I missed it, did you pluck a bunch of leaf before the last pictures or do you use a scissors? Ive seen more and more of people sort of manicuring before chopping and have wondered about the technique. Great work.

420Gurl

wow, yo admiro mucho a crecer este método. Cant esperar a que aquí la cantidad de peso que recibe .. asegúrese de háganoslo saber! gracias hermano. la paz .....

420Gurl

There are mix opinions about chopping off fan leaves, yes i did this in the previous grow also, i have a big problem here that humidity is high, and there are known to be PM just hanging out side in the air in my area :D so i chop them fan leaves off for better air circulation and better light penetration for the inside branches and leaves.

i believe that if you do it right, it wont stress them out.

cheers,
red.

I always remove my leafs mid way in flower! Makes for better light penetration..

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks great Red. Maybe I missed it, did you pluck a bunch of leaf before the last pictures or do you use a scissors? Ive seen more and more of people sort of manicuring before chopping and have wondered about the technique. Great work.

thanks foaf, i was just trying to do what you did ;) you had a great system with great yield. :tiphat::thank you:

awsome grow thread!
thanks koolace:thank you:
wow, yo admiro mucho a crecer este método. Cant esperar a que aquí la cantidad de peso que recibe .. asegúrese de háganoslo saber! gracias hermano. la paz .....
muchas gracias senorita:thank you::tiphat:
Woa!....harvest report?

Soon, they are being flush as of now
Yes, please...I'm so anxious to know your harvest report... ;) they look so yummy...
yes soon next week :D they will come down

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Little update on the buds

Little update on the buds

Hello everyone,

So far i had pick buds at 50 days, 55 days , 59days
Today is the 63 or something in flowering, being flush.

So the bud at 50 days, there were no flush but i wanted to taste it, so i got about 10 grams of buds at 50 days, the high was very nice, but the taste sucks bad. smell like someone is burning paper when i burn it

at 56 days, the high very very mild, i cant do things if i smoke it, tastea bit better

at 59 days with one flush so far, the smoke is great, when it burns most ashes turn white, smoke smell like someone just smoke some kush, and the smell is like fruit snack apple cream type, sorry im reallllly bad at explaning stuff

Anyway i smoked all 10 grams from the 50 days, i also killed another 15 grams at 55 days, now i have about 5 grams left with the 59 days, and i just picked about 200 grams wet today.

All buds were picked are from the inside, they got no light, little air, so you can see the buds are tiny, the tent still look like it has not been touch. All buds above been pick, dry and smoke, no curing yet.

warning, i dont like smoking leaves so i trim by buds up pretty bad :D

Buds just pick
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

buds picked and dried at 59 days,
picture.php

Well thats all for now guys full report of harvest next week
cheers,
red.

moth

Nice trim up too

Now if only I could find a little drum playing avatar.

Props and Regards

Latest posts

Latest posts