What's new

Reds going vertical with Gorilla Kush

im thinking of building sum scrogs like doradoguys (20 gallon vert thread) but this colleseum looks awesome. either way im trying to figure out if 6.5x6.5x6.5 is enough room or i should fork out more dough for 8x8x6.5

red i know what you mean about letting them do their thing, its much easier. your colleseum eliminates the need to build scrogs, fart with training every couple days (which is sumtimes hard), and eliminates alot of veg time. so its really appealing

whats hempy method? ive heard this a few times on here

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im thinking of building sum scrogs like doradoguys (20 gallon vert thread) but this colleseum looks awesome. either way im trying to figure out if 6.5x6.5x6.5 is enough room or i should fork out more dough for 8x8x6.5

i say you have the time to veg, go for trees, then add a few 600 heres and there in late flowering to save the bills, if you have the doughs, get the big tents and all trees style, :)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i had a dream the other day unc, 8 plants in 15 gals pot dirt in my tent, vert 2k, all trees style with big canopy, damn i didnt get to harvest it and i hadda wake up! = (

lol
cheers,
red.

i just need to build them red......like bud filled solar collectors in my head...

I

indicahead

wow I hope I dream up something cool stuff like that...Thats some good shit huh? lol

420Gurl

Thank you miss B:thank you:

Next run i will run something i am familiar with, and im going to change the feeding set up to auto, and might play with some new ideas that i have. I want to get atleast 5 - 6 lbs in this tent with 2k only, i know its kinda impossible but i believe i could do it if i try hard enough ;) for me it is all about big yield with less lights

cheers,
red.

Same here Red.. Big yields less lights! :) Love it.. You definitely did a wonderful job on this one! Harvest is looking Great! So far I tally 3+ bows so looking great! :) Bless.. ..Yep..

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
unhh red's so fantastic amount of bud, congrats for your job man, very cool grow..should be a serious test red's ..i can't wait for smoka report bro!!!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
picture.php

Ok now these are cookie jars i would not mind one bit gettin caught with my hand in :D WOWzerz what a nice pic.. Great work you did this grow i cant wait till the next what ya got planned flava wise for your next run? Or are ya taking a break?

picture.php

this trim job seems like mine anal about leaves... i trim it up too.. :D

Great show all season thanx for sharing with us all.. I really enjoyed watching yer clean and well organized garden.. Let me know when ya start up another cos i will be along the whole way.. peace n pufs..

sackO

N

nukkumatti

Hi Red! :)
Very nicely trimmed buds..;) I'm keeping my fingers crossed that something amazing will happen during the cure..And you'll get some nice weed to smoke!
I'm sure you'll be on your dream yields in no time!! ;) :D

I'm in the middle of redoing all my plant areas.. Phuuuh hopefully now for good..:)

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Same here Red.. Big yields less lights! :) Love it.. You definitely did a wonderful job on this one! Harvest is looking Great! So far I tally 3+ bows so looking great! :) Bless.. ..Yep..
:thank you::tiphat:

unhh red's so fantastic amount of bud, congrats for your job man, very cool grow..should be a serious test red's ..i can't wait for smoka report bro!!!
thanks killer :D, they're curring atm, smell start to get abit stronger but not to strong, hopefully they get better

wonder what the final tally is?

i trimmed most of the big ones first, the last batch are filled with smaller nugs, i got an extra 600 grams or so,
so 1300 +- and 600,
total harvest is 1900 grams, totals days from planted til chop is 95 days,

picture.php

Ok now these are cookie jars i would not mind one bit gettin caught with my hand in :D WOWzerz what a nice pic.. Great work you did this grow i cant wait till the next what ya got planned flava wise for your next run? Or are ya taking a break?

picture.php

this trim job seems like mine anal about leaves... i trim it up too.. :D

Great show all season thanx for sharing with us all.. I really enjoyed watching yer clean and well organized garden.. Let me know when ya start up another cos i will be along the whole way.. peace n pufs..

sackO

Wow thanks for the kind words brother sack, seriousl i feel very honor to have someone watch my grow like ya, anyway no break here brother, after this imma clean up the rent and get ready for round 2, its gonna be a bit better and hopefully i'll get more buds, :D
thanks again brother sack, i'll send ya the link once i have it up!

Hi Red! :)
Very nicely trimmed buds..;) I'm keeping my fingers crossed that something amazing will happen during the cure..And you'll get some nice weed to smoke!
I'm sure you'll be on your dream yields in no time!! ;) :D

I'm in the middle of redoing all my plant areas.. Phuuuh hopefully now for good..:)

yes m8, finally windows are done, well summer just start it you know what that means hehe

lets go m8!
cheers,
red.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

Say hello to Red's strain, hehe i did a little beans project and finally got some beans i can call my own,

this gal were cross from master kush with big wreck, then gdp in the mix. Been circling them 3 for a while and finally got his babies, let see how they turns out

picture.php

Sneak peek of whats gonna happen next,

picture.php

thats all for now folks, thanks for stopping by and the kinds words, i hope ya'lls day fill with kind smokes and good vibes

until then ...
cheers,
red.

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
Hey red :wave:

I was updating my thread and thought I would stop by......

Bananas man.... just bananas :yummy::yummy:

Positive vibes to you and everyone man

Smiley

420Gurl

Hey red, i'm very impressed by your grow altogether !!! :) I really can't wait to see the next one babe..looks Awesome!

N

nukkumatti

Oh jeah RED!! :)
What's cooking next bro? I sowed some my own beans too this time.. ;) But just some chucking chucking bro F1s.

You got irrigation build there I can see.. I can finally hook my blumats too. No more watering everyday.. :)

Here's some C99 for breakfirst bro!! puffpuff pass!!
smiley_abzv.gif
smoke%20out.gif

nice work! :respect:
hehe trimming is the one thing I don't like about growing...takes way too long. Last year I did 11-12lb (outdoors) by hand in one week of 15 hours/day trimming :mopper:...it was torture. I'm buying a trimming machine so I don't have to hand trim anything besides the big top colas. :)

:artist: LOL