What's new

Reds going vertical with Gorilla Kush

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
ReDSKetTi
Howzit brother..?? WOwzerZ bishes be looking friggn frosty hott... I likey muncho... I really like the way they look with their new haircuts.. :D Great work what day are you at again? and what is the finish time of these gorilla's? I know you prolly posted it somewhere but yea i am lazy atm.. :D... Ill update later today...bbl peace n pufs.

sackO

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
ummmhhh...red's...:bigeye:...rarely i see grow charming like your man..i can't wait new pix ..:smokeit:.....
this is one of my favorite thread red's...cheers!!! :yes::yes::yes:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Oh yeah bro girls are looking awesome and resinous, smell abit too hey?? hehehe Hope they fatten right up for ya bro and give you the killer harvest. So inspiring mate.

Peace an Respects :biggrin:

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good Red, good luck with the finish line!!:wave:
thanks for the kind words dub, glad you enjoy it :D

:thank you::tiphat:

Jeah monn!
Beautiful buds all the way down!! Go vert GO! :)
jeje nukkum8, thanks for the kind word haha i hope they get fatter :D

ReDSKetTi
Howzit brother..?? WOwzerZ bishes be looking friggn frosty hott... I likey muncho... I really like the way they look with their new haircuts.. :D Great work what day are you at again? and what is the finish time of these gorilla's? I know you prolly posted it somewhere but yea i am lazy atm.. :D... Ill update later today...bbl peace n pufs.

sackO
:wave: brother sack0,
The gals have another week of ripen + 2 weeks of flush. right now they're at 7 week of flowering. Thanks for the kind words bro, i wish some of my ladies look like yours haha

cheers brother sack
ummmhhh...red's...:bigeye:...rarely i see grow charming like your man..i can't wait new pix ..:smokeit:.....
this is one of my favorite thread red's...cheers!!! :yes::yes::yes:

:tiphat::thank you: thankyou for your interests killerweed :huggg: more pics soon hehe

Oh yeah bro girls are looking awesome and resinous, smell abit too hey?? hehehe Hope they fatten right up for ya bro and give you the killer harvest. So inspiring mate.

Peace an Respects :biggrin:

Thanks for the kind words b00m, glad you like the thread :D

cheers,
red.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had a chance to visit the gals this morning, snapped some pics :D, i think i added to much koolbloom powder on these gals,

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cheers,
red.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
almost flush time eh red? looks mighty tasty...i think i can smell them through the screen they look so dank!!

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Red do you have to flush less to get maximum smoothness when using the perlite buckets?

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks great Red, keep it up.
Thanks m8 :D

Beauties Red! :huggg:
:thank you: t,t:comfort:
almost flush time eh red? looks mighty tasty...i think i can smell them through the screen they look so dank!!

Yes unc, this week is the last of nute, flushing will follow for 2 weeks. Dont even get me start with the smell lol, im super paranoid nowaday because of the smell, sometime i can smell them from outside but sometime i cant, its killing me
great buds

Top notch work and skills Red
Thanks dr. dog :D i hope to make my buds as beautiful as yours!!!

Totally inspirational.

I go to bed dreaming about grows like this.
Aw thanks SC, are you banned? damn

Red do you have to flush less to get maximum smoothness when using the perlite buckets?

Sup nata, i flush them when they bout to get chop, most of the buds i've grown with perlite needed very little flush, and the taste is great! :D

:peek: Looking good! :good:
thanks bud:D

Great work Red,as always!

:huggg:

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
little update

little update

Well guys,

this week is the last week for nutes, i can see they are gaining a lot of mass weight, most of the stakes cant stay up right with the buds, i must have more support for them :D

I did a horrible horrible job take pictures of these gals, these pictures do not do them justice. They look/smell incredible :(

on with the pics
"
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php