What's new

Red goes coco.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is going to be one fucking SICK grow.....Mucho respect Red :respect: (I bow to your awesomeness) :bow::bow::bow:

bobblehead

Veteran
You continue to inspire me red... Personally I love growing large plants. I'm jealous of your SOG bush/tree grow! :D Looking good buddy.

Grizz

Veteran
can you say tree's, wow, please show some pic's of that carmel when she loads up with buds, i am impressed with that cut so far, one week away from chop.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds great red. Looking forward to your successes. :D

heheh thanks again, disco! :D:D

Food looks tasty.. :D

ohh yeah plants look good too :) nice stretch on them girls...

thanks for the kind words brotha, things are looking a bit better with the coco this round, especially the stretching part hahah, thanks for being here! :tiphat:
cool setup
:thank you:

this is going to be one fucking SICK grow.....Mucho respect Red :respect: (I bow to your awesomeness) :bow::bow::bow:
thanks for the good thoughts, mega. we'll have to wait and see how they're going to turn out, im guessing theyre going to get bigger when i get a visit this weekend!

:artist:

You continue to inspire me red... Personally I love growing large plants. I'm jealous of your SOG bush/tree grow! :D Looking good buddy.

hahah thanks bobble, i didnt have the trellis for training due to some unexpected events, but anyway, next round i should have them fill bottom to top, right now i got a week window to get them stretch all the way up there. let see how they;re going to turn out.

thinking a flood system with coco next time, could be epic on the growth ratios... just a thought ahahah :D

Hey Red you need to take a fish eye for me on more time.:)...:joint:

yeah i kept forgetting to take the lenses with me, thanks for reminding, forest, i forgot how the room look with the fish eyes, as well.

can you say tree's, wow, please show some pic's of that carmel when she loads up with buds, i am impressed with that cut so far, one week away from chop.

hey Josey, yeah them girls are getting a bit stout for them dresses, but anyway they should be holding on to their heels once the trellis are up, we'll have to wait and see on those carmel, they are growing as fast as the fire and as big as the fire, if the bud are as big as the fire i am in heaven!

muahahhaa

cheers,
red.

E

easyrasta

damb i think youre a dude
but yur avatar had me at hello
love the go big or go home attitude
peace
ez

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Nice rooms and even nicer girls! You might want to send some of those food pics into Food & Wine :tongue:

Seriously, nice job with the grow, keep downing that tasty chow and I hope you can come to some satisfactory results with the coco.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
peace
ez

:wave::cathug::blowbubbles:

thanks for the kind words and thoughts easyr!

Nice rooms and even nicer girls! You might want to send some of those food pics into Food & Wine :tongue:

Seriously, nice job with the grow, keep downing that tasty chow and I hope you can come to some satisfactory results with the coco.

thanks DawnP! we did the coco last round but just a few of them to test in A, and the whole room B, all of them turn out great, so i had them switch from dirty to coco now to get the feel of this..

thanks for being here
cheers,
red.

Maina

Veteran
Din Din time :):)

picture.php

cheers,
red.
I love it things must be better for you ,you are eating good food:jump: few months back I saw a post and you didnt have to much to eat and things where tight.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yep! things got better, i didnt have to eat instant noodle any more muahahha

but all of these above can be put together for an inexpensive amount ;)

cheers,
red.

Grizz

Veteran
peace
ez
yeah easy i was all disappointed when i met red, i was expecting a 5ft 5in sexy ass and pretty legs, damn was i shocked.

red those carmel buds will be close to double the size of the fire.

turbolaser4528

Veteran
Stopped by to pay my respects, looks beautiful!

Very healthy ladies, n in the smartpots/5 gals of delicious coco, love me some coo aww yeahh!

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave: thanks guys....

we got a lil update this week

Ladies seem to stop stretching and we got a bunch of little bud sites :D:D:D

Trellis are up, one of the lady on the floor was too close to 2 of the bulbs so she got a lil heat stresses, but should be fine from now on :):)

Fish eye

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php