What's new

Red goes coco.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Red your rocking it as usual, keep it real and green brother love your runs!

But I do miss the good cooking photo's I think you should do a coffee table book, call it; "Dank and Delicious!"

G

greenmatter

dam red ....you say you are getting your ass kicked? looking good from where i am sitting!

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Perfect example of why you don't count your chickens before your eggs hatch... and keep an extra basket of eggs just in case. lol

Looking good Red!

Yep yep!

thanks bobble, there are always bad folks out there just trying to rip people off, long story short, the gardener ended up getting cleaned out before he even start the project with his NEW partner ... I gave him those 10 ladies and a 2k set up to help him get back on his feet.

Epic as usual red. I wonder if that peat moss will yield the same, that would be sweet if it does.

thanks lab, i know on the peat,
so far its holding a shit load more water then the coco, much finer as well, i was going to give a small mix ratio either with perlite or some smaller rock to help drainage, so far they're doing wonderful, out growing the coco it seem ?

first cpl time watering can get a bit tricky with the peat, but once you get that in, i believe you can get away with watering every other/other day.
let see how they turn out tho, too early to tell now
thanks for stopping by brotha !

Damn. . . you even have the rainbow colored stars on your canna cupcakes! You're living' the dream my friend! Looking killer as usual.

thanks for the kind words B, we all need a bit more colors in our lives sometime, no?
thanks for stopping by B!
:thank you::tiphat:

Red,
can't wait to see how this round turns out. I've had the same thoughts about peat moss, but the stuff I get is much finer than the coco I've played around with. Can't wait to see your results and what next on the menu!!!

yep, me and you both here, so far i am very impressed with the peat moss with the feeding schedules, they're taking it like a champ, got some coco for compare later as well, same pot same plants same grower different medium,. cpl more weeks :D

thanks for stopping by!:thank you:
Always rockin it Red. Good vibes brotha.

thanks brotha :):) i always want to have a garden somewhere running when i dont have my very own just yet
but that soon will change, thanks for the kind word :)

Red your rocking it as usual, keep it real and green brother love your runs!

But I do miss the good cooking photo's I think you should do a coffee table book, call it; "Dank and Delicious!"

yeah, soon i collect enough photos and have a nice kitchen, ill be cooking up some fine canna dishes and some tasty buds to boot,

House of Love Lounge, anyone ? :D:D
Free joints and edible after hours :jump::jump:

dam red ....you say you are getting your ass kicked? looking good from where i am sitting!

thanks GM, things should get better real soon, well its not bad but it aint good either hehehee
thanks for stopping by

cheers

P

pine boy

I just love watching your room change Red.Always a pleasure,with munchies too.:ying:
pb:)

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Small Update

Small Update

thanks for the love folks:tiphat:

Well, things are kicking in high gear guys,
they're being flush, gonna give them a long good flush
even though the the PPM never got over 1200 during
the whole cycle,

just a cpl pics of the buds, gonna post full pics and report
once they're ready.

gonna have my plate full with in the next few weeks,
let see how they turn out :):)

pics
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome, Red, should finish nicely!!!

thanks MH! i sure hope so :dance013:

Exquisite work brother

thanks for the kind words brother lab:thank you::tiphat:

nice pics man! looks like a successful run and it's well deserved for a good person like you

thanks dizzy, yeah im liking coco a lot now, but peat is not far behind, i need to mix the peat with something for it to drain a bit better,

the ppm never got high, but some of the plants, i noticed they have a weird growth pattern, and in flower as well.
i suspect this has to do with the PH, most of the time the PH level is around 5.8 to 6.2 but there were a few days it has gotten up to almost 7.

Im sure next round we'll have able to learn the medium a bit better and have a better crop, this one will do tho :)

lovely red :pimp3:

good to see ya LL, thanks for the kind words :):)

cheers

Forest20

ICmag's Official Black Guy
Veteran
Love the ladybug hiding on the plant just ready to help out the garden....:joint: Keep it Green...I will be starting the A.D.D tomorrow. Red sorry for the delay got to go shopping for supplies...:joint: