What's new

Red goes coco.

bobblehead

Veteran
I did try removing and repot,
the one that just got dropped in and fill, ( no stress )
they grew quite faster, the other one took a day or 2 to stablize
and then start growing.

Next time i would have remove the bottom of those pot, and put a dish under, then fill with coco, and let them grow.

Once it time to transplant, i just remove the dish on the bottom and drop the whole thing in, then fill with coco like i just did now but with out the bottom. did that make any senses ??? lol

cheers brotha
red.

cuantos porros has fumado hoy? ha ha... I get what you're saying. I don't think you need to cut the bottom out. If you're going to do that, you might as well just buy some landscape fabric, sew it together, and cut to the appropriate height. idk, one day I might be making my own pots... lol bobblepots... add that to the product line.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahahah., hasta el mommento ... .ocho ??

you got the idea my friend, i think i saw a cpl sewing shopping down the street
i might ask them to make me some, i think i could get em for like 50 cent a piece? lol

bobblepots!!!! go for it:D:D

M

MacGyver420

checking in!
loving the 5 gallon coco buckets; out of curiosity how many gallons (or liters) of water do you go through every watering?
and do you have a big reservoir somewhere? how big?? lol sorry for the all the questions

stay safe red

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
checking in!
loving the 5 gallon coco buckets; out of curiosity how many gallons (or liters) of water do you go through every watering?
and do you have a big reservoir somewhere? how big?? lol sorry for the all the questions

stay safe red

Hi MG, glad you found the new thread :):)

in the begining, starting flowering, they drink about 32 to 40 oz of water everyday, starting the 2nd weeks and til today, they are drinking up to almost one gallon a day, of course the run off also count as well. we have a 50 gal rez for mixxing and hand watering ;)

thanks for being here MG:wave:
Loving the forest Red. Keep it up brotha!
thanks walindour :thank you:
So this is where my seat went...:joint: OK much better now...:joint:

heheh glad you found it, Forest, the show bout to start :)
Red,
Are you running Blumats, a DTW or just hand watering?
I'm almost ready to make the jump to coco

Hi Sgt,

Going to give the gardener sometime to learn this coco system and hand watering, once that done i will have the blumats in.

Loving coco so far, give it a try, im sure you will like it :):)

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We got a small update this week.

The ladies seem to stop stretching since yesterday and start to built up bud sites.

There are still plenty of room for growth and stretching if needed.

They are drinking up to almost one gallon a day.

Go baby go :D:D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
looks dope man! are you going to be using a trellis or do you feel like training to the bamboo is sufficient? a trellis is one of the last things I need to do over here and I've already been doing a lot of training with the bamboo so I'm just curious what you've experienced with a trellis & without. It seems like in late flower things will start getting heavy and branches will start breaking(that has got to be one of the most frustrating things for me in my garden, a half oz branch will snap off like 6 weeks in then things start getting crazy). what day are you on? Im @ 15 thinking we might be running nearly side by side, anyways bro I hope everythings goin good for ya, congrats on the HOL forum can't wait to see your X's in action.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks dope man! are you going to be using a trellis or do you feel like training to the bamboo is sufficient? a trellis is one of the last things I need to do over here and I've already been doing a lot of training with the bamboo so I'm just curious what you've experienced with a trellis & without. It seems like in late flower things will start getting heavy and branches will start breaking(that has got to be one of the most frustrating things for me in my garden, a half oz branch will snap off like 6 weeks in then things start getting crazy). what day are you on? Im @ 15 thinking we might be running nearly side by side, anyways bro I hope everythings goin good for ya, congrats on the HOL forum can't wait to see your X's in action.

whats up deezy,

the trellis will be back like last round but a bit later, i wanted to have the gardener training the plants with the bamboo first, once the stretching stop and there are enough bud sites, the trellis will be up. Branches and stems on these ladies are thick, but with the size they are pushing, i dont think the bamboo is going to hold much longer. so next week it will be up.

you will notice the ladies will work their way toward the plants, so no matter how much bamboo you put in, you;re not going to stop them from going suicidal. so yeah the branches breaking will stop with the trellis.

We're about the same time in flower, this room just got past it 2nd weeks and moving on to 3rd weeks. Thanks for the good words on the forum brotha, im running the seeds in the tent, once i find some gems and make cuttings, they will go in here.

cheers
red.

L

laylow

Food looks tasty.. :D

ohh yeah plants look good too :) nice stretch on them girls...

Latest posts

Latest posts