What's new

Red goes coco.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice Red! I love the color of that first lady.
thanks Hcat, she does throw some interesting color there :):)

that actually looks better than dinner ...... sweet
Hey GM, dinner was gone when the pic taken, or you would have your mind change by nnow :D thanks for being here eheheh
Love the ladybug hiding on the plant just ready to help out the garden....:joint: Keep it Green...I will be starting the A.D.D tomorrow. Red sorry for the delay got to go shopping for supplies...:joint:

Thanks Forest, things are moving fast on your end i see, glad to see you got those beans up and running :):).

we all love ladies bugs, hahaha they are the gaurdian angel of any gardens...

Lol, I saw the Ladybug also... looks lovely as usual Red

thanks for the kind words and good thoughts brotha :):)

looking frosty. Harvests coming quick
yep yep, its coming! :jump:

great thread and grow bud!very nice set up,got my seat just in time.peace
thanks for the kind words and being here, hope you like the show !

Sorry sir, is this seat taken?

Bring out the honey!
plenty of seats left in the house, honey coming right up;!:artist::thank you:

Awesome work red, any new mods for the next run?

hey HGO!.

probably not much mod for next round be side the medium, things are looking good with the 5 gal coco, we got some mini trees lol. nTHanks for being here :):)

cheers,

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Harvest is near, flushing flushing, didnt get a chance to get the whole A shot, so i took a cpl plantas out for some decent size shot.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice shots red.The coco seems to be working out great for ya.

thanks RR,

yep coco is working out well, there are still a cpl things to learn and dialed in right before we get the whole thing going,

but i have been trying peat moss with perlite mix, and the result is well... pretty much outstanding, as well.

so i m going to do 2 run, one room peat moss and perlite, the other one is reused coco. let see how they'll turn out next!

:):)

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Been awful quiet around here, how about an update???

Hope you're well Red and everything is good my brother!

Whats for dinner? Inquiring minds want to know!!!

I was thinking the same thing. First we get to see your diner meals all the time and now you are kinda gone :S Hopefully you're alrite Red..

Maina

Veteran
My grow will be dedicated to REDSPAGHETTI Im going to run this grow of mine like his but with 8 bulbs flip flop on 4 ballasts plants around the room!:tiphat: