What's new

Red goes coco.

Hi Red, Love the grow show you put on. Few questions about the re-veg if you don't mind. Veg nutes? When? How long will it take to revert back to veg in 24 hour T5 light coming from 1K HPS? Thanks

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are some monsters in there ! Im in

:wave: DaPurps, been a while to see you post, glad to see ya here :):)

Hi Red, Love the grow show you put on. Few questions about the re-veg if you don't mind. Veg nutes? When? How long will it take to revert back to veg in 24 hour T5 light coming from 1K HPS? Thanks

you dont need to use nutes when revegging, use good ph water and give em slowly, until you see new leafs or nubs start to come out from the buds, then go slowly from there.

best not to use 1k, use regular cfl or t5 will works just fine, :):)
thanks for the kind words and being here.

cheers

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We got a small update, they got a good growth ratios after one week in flower, continue on to 2nd weeks, plenty of room and time to stretch to fills.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin good red. where was i at? im hungry lol

:D thanks GD, come over anytime for a smoke or threee, maybe a bbq or 2 :):)

Damn Red, looking beautiful. I love the layout of your rooms.

thanks lab bro, been a while,,, good to see you're around :):) thanks for the kind words, ill be setting up something similar soon :) but it will be all auto!

cheers brotha

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
great looking vertical set ups you have there, i bet it looks awesome when its flowering in there. very clean and well planned grow rooms. got to watch this develop, taking a chair. :kos: :bongsmi:

good growing :wave:

GOT DANK

Veteran
:D thanks GD, come over anytime for a smoke or threee, maybe a bbq or 2 :):)

thanks lab bro, been a while,,, good to see you're around :):) thanks for the kind words, ill be setting up something similar soon :) but it will be all auto!

cheers brotha

i sure will. have a good 4th. be carefully buddy. you had to put another meal up huh? lol:jump:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Looking really good Red. Hope you are doing well buddy. Anymore info on the G13? The food pics are making me wanta get my munch on, hehe

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I love seeing the food! Now I need to cook up something. Coco makes some great tasting flowers it will be fun to watch them fill in.

:joint:

bobblehead

Veteran
Hey Red... Do you think that burying the #2 root pot rather than removing it before up-potting made a big difference in the transition? Less stressful? Just wondering if I should plan on buying double the pots I need, so I can bury half... ha ha... thanks buddy.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great looking vertical set ups you have there, i bet it looks awesome when its flowering in there. very clean and well planned grow rooms. got to watch this develop, taking a chair. :kos: :bongsmi:

good growing :wave:

thanks for kid words gm, ill try to have the gardeners make the gals happy, we'll have some pretty looking nugs with in a cpl more weeks :D:D

:wave:

i sure will. have a good 4th. be carefully buddy. you had to put another meal up huh? lol:jump:

thanks GD, you do the same :thank you:
Looking really good Red. Hope you are doing well buddy. Anymore info on the G13? The food pics are making me wanta get my munch on, hehe

thanks rr,

the g13 cut i got a while ago, same time i got the hero, and the gdp. it has a nice golden color once done, amazing high but narcotic for some... i am not sure if its a real one lol

thanks again for stopping by, rr :wave:

I love seeing the food! Now I need to cook up something. Coco makes some great tasting flowers it will be fun to watch them fill in.

:joint:

thank you brotha, last round they did some coco and tasted great, now switch to all coco,
its also time go grill up some steak and open a beer or three :):)

:blowbubbles::tiphat:

Thanks Red, I'm giving the re-veg a shot.

hey td :wave:

go for it, i have great confident that you will succeed at it ;)

Hope life is good Red, I'm looking forward to seeing those flowers swell!
RM:wave:

hey RM, that make both of us, i cant wait to see the new strains in flower, hope those cuts are treating you well :):)

root city :D

Hey Red... Do you think that burying the #2 root pot rather than removing it before up-potting made a big difference in the transition? Less stressful? Just wondering if I should plan on buying double the pots I need, so I can bury half... ha ha... thanks buddy.

I did try removing and repot,
the one that just got dropped in and fill, ( no stress )
they grew quite faster, the other one took a day or 2 to stablize
and then start growing.

Next time i would have remove the bottom of those pot, and put a dish under, then fill with coco, and let them grow.

Once it time to transplant, i just remove the dish on the bottom and drop the whole thing in, then fill with coco like i just did now but with out the bottom. did that make any senses ??? lol

cheers brotha
red.

Latest posts

Latest posts