What's new

REALSTYLES DIY CXB3590 TUTORIAL

Dion

hey buddy what size(sq ft) will this beast illuminate?

i see you pack em in there pretty tight but what r the actual dimensions of that space?

im hoping to figure out the watts per sq ft and $ per sq ft of this build

so how big is that tent?
how mant of these u got in there?

tnx

REALSTYLES

hey buddy what size(sq ft) will this beast illuminate?

i see you pack em in there pretty tight but what r the actual dimensions of that space?

im hoping to figure out the watts per sq ft and $ per sq ft of this build

so how big is that tent?
how mant of these u got in there?

tnx
At full power 413 watts I think 3x3 but I know it will cover a 2x4 area and the pic you see the panels are running at 186 watts each and it's in a 4x8 tent and there is 5 panels so it's 930 watts total and it's 29watts per sq ft and at full power 64watts per sq ft. I'm still testing them out and I just got my hands on some CXB3590 6500k DD bin 70 cri just 5 of them and 12 DB bin they are rare:dance013:

REALSTYLES

I just ordered 14 more Meanwell HLG-185H-C700A(12) and (5) C700B version from Sager.com $55.20 and 5 more heat sinks

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice fixtures RS, Im rocking an HLG-185H-C1400A on my little fixture, great choice in driver with the HLG-185 series.

Dready_jake

Hey realstyles, mad respect brotha! I'm thinking about building a couple of your lights.
Quick question. When they are running at the full 400ish watts the leds are still maxed out at about 50% of their potential for the sake of led life and efficiency right?
I want to build a similar light but I want it to be able to draw at least 800-1200 watts. I'm thinking about either doing the modular (one of your panels at a time) or going full blown and shoot for the 800-1000 watter version of your light. What do you think?

REALSTYLES

Hey realstyles, mad respect brotha! I'm thinking about building a couple of your lights.
Quick question. When they are running at the full 400ish watts the leds are still maxed out at about 50% of their potential for the sake of led life and efficiency right?
I want to build a similar light but I want it to be able to draw at least 800-1200 watts. I'm thinking about either doing the modular (one of your panels at a time) or going full blown and shoot for the 800-1000 watter version of your light. What do you think?
It's more for efficiency and they are still being under powered when I have them turned up to 413watts. I use 700ma Meanwell drivers. Plus when you dim them it beats the heat. I'm not running any AC just an open window lol. Go with modular like I did.

Latest posts

Latest posts