What's new

real pitbull info thread pics welcome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOKUY

Veteran
ive never had pits, but always tuff ass bully breeds...my next pup will be a pit and a rescue....good lookin out.

bterzz

Veteran
I thought this was about the breed lol. I knew this thread would get out of hand.

Both rescues.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
I thought this was about the breed lol. I knew this thread would get out of hand.

Both rescues.

Sweet looking dogs man :joint:

Shame they got to the one on the rights ears before you got him/her....They're so expressive with those ears.

Good on you for the rescue. :yes:

ROJO145

Veteran
It is all entirely how the animal is raised,period!
There is no such thing as bred for fighting,you can breed traits,stature,size,etc,etc........fighting is taught.My point is that altho people origionaly bred pits for the traits they wanted,strong bite,muscley front,fast and lean etc.......that doesnt make them fighters or biters.
I have owned 2 pits,2 chows,and a dozen beagles in my time,at any time in my childrens life as infants they could crawl on the dogs and nothing would happen.Hell my kid as an infant would hang on Sampson and poke him in the eye(a mild irritant)
The dog would do nothing aggresive.I have never had a mean aggresive dog,and raised all of them from puppies.

They breed charectaristics and stature......ya dont breed fight.ANY dog,chained to a tree and beat daily will turn junkyard,any dog.It is entirely how a dog is raised that determines his temperament.
Or any animal,including us!

C

Cookie monster

There is no such thing as bred for fighting,you can breed traits,stature,size,etc,etc........fighting is taught.My point is that altho people origionaly bred pits for the traits they wanted,strong bite,muscley front,fast and lean etc.......that doesnt make them fighters or biters.
I have owned 2 pits,2 chows,and a dozen beagles in my time,at any time in my childrens life as infants they could crawl on the dogs and nothing would happen.Hell my kid as an infant would hang on Sampson and poke him in the eye(a mild irritant)
The dog would do nothing aggresive.I have never had a mean aggresive dog,and raised all of them from puppies.

They breed charectaristics and stature......ya dont breed fight.ANY dog,chained to a tree and beat daily will turn junkyard,any dog.It is entirely how a dog is raised that determines his temperament.

Right on.

NOKUY

Veteran

YOUVE NEVER HAD A KOMONDOR.....look it up and do research all day.

I had a Komondor......and they are guard dogs from the birth...you really cant train it out of them.

justify all the training and shit u want ...a komondors temperment is guard from day fukin 1....no changin it.

outdoe

Both rescues.
got a lil upset when I saw someone blame the problem of pitbulls on the ghetto when these dogs came right out of the trailors of texas

whodair

Veteran
is there a miniature pit? could he beat a puggle? cuz my puggles kind of a tough guy and im looking for a little enforcement without getting too heavy on him.

outdoe

Why was it Ideal to breed two dogs that never quit to eachother? this breeding creates GameDogs. This is the true meaning Gamebred. I had pups fight like grown dogs and had to be seperated. I didnt teach him that

I would feel sorry about any junkyard dog looking across at a Gamedog

ROJO145

Veteran
Yes Yukon.......the dreadlocked dog you use to have,familiar with the komondor.Its a hungarian sheep dog,good at what they were trained to do,not one of the fiercest dogs in anyones book.Again...........I could raise a komondor to be a big lazy lobster(like most of the pics i've seen)or I could raise one to be a mean bitch.Fighting skills are not bred they are taught.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Why was it Ideal to breed two dogs that never quit to eachother? this breeding creates GameDogs. This is the true meaning Gamebred. I had pups fight like grown dogs and had to be seperated. I didnt teach him that

I would feel sorry about any junkyard dog looking across at a Gamedog

I have seen some of this agression that you speak....It's not breed specific either and can easily be overcome with socialization.

Ask me how I know.... :2cents:

Skyburn

beast-11.jpg
beast7.jpg

Magoo.jpg

Goliath-016_lg.jpg

Heres some nice ones I have a puppy from the top one.

NOKUY

Veteran
Yes Yukon.......the dreadlocked dog you use to have,familiar with the komondor.Its a hungarian sheep dog,good at what they were trained to do,not one of the fiercest dogs in anyones book.Again...........I could raise a komondor to be a big lazy lobster(like most of the pics i've seen)or I could raise one to be a mean bitch.Fighting skills are not bred they are taught.

ha u know nothing of their temperment but of pics youve seen....lol

dude call 3 breeders about them today, and report back tomorrow.

NOKUY

Veteran
...and they arent trained to guard...they are natural guards...you cant train it out of them

bterzz

Veteran
Nokuy, every breed was bread for a purpose.

They didnt just magically appear and decided to be mad at the world.

NOKUY

Veteran
Nokuy, every breed was bread for a purpose.

They didnt just magically appear and decided to be mad at the world.

again look up komondor...they are ancient and bred for guarding....(not fighting)

they are natural at it, and you cant take it out of their blood.

outdoe

How do you teach them to fight till the death?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts