What's new

real pitbull info thread pics welcome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Thanks for putting in the effort to post this Dr. G. K+

Bull breeds Rule! :headbange: APBT and AB fancier here.

The most loyal off all the breed types IMO.

I know Carl Herkstrater that owns or owned the ATTS. Worked several dogs with him in St. Louis. Introduced his OB club to the Performance American Bulldog. He loves the bull breeds. The ATTS tests proves the bullys are more stable than most other breeds.

outdoe

But it's cool to put overly heavy chains on their collars, ask people on here how to start a grow ops, ask stupid questions on what animals it can kill. I'm just waiting for the idiots to chime up on this one. I totally agree with you Reverse, I've become pretty disgusted with some members on here.
I belong to an adoption org for dogs, and I have a friend involved with a different organization theres tons of dogs out there who are abused and never loved. The general people who get these are the same people who are usually obsessed with their image anyways, so its not like they give a damn to adopt something else. Right thugs? Rollin on some Crome got some bling na na na. Fuckin ghetto.
What about all them HillBillys that started dog fighting? and abuse dogs everyday. Brian Baily? Floyd Beaudroux? Who Reputation in the Dog Fighting world Are LEGENDARY and WORLDS beyond Vicks who was just a small player but due to his celebrity...Baily nice HillBilly who has dogs missing noses and floyd had a dog who tounge was pulled out.

Yea the Chains maybe Heavy over here but the Light Trash hillbillies are the ones thats are putting dogs against eachother for personal gain

Look up the Dog Fighting Legends theres stories to go and see if these battered dogs owner have chrome rims, or do they own a ragedy pickup truck with mud on it

Heres Some Links of some owners of APBT owners that dont have chrome Rims
http://www.dawnrestdogs.org/STORIES_BOUDREAUXELI.html

http://www.dawnrestdogs.org/STORIES_WALLINGSBULLYSON.html

http://www.dawnrestdogs.org/STORIES_IRISHJSHONEYBUNCH.html

http://www.dawnrestdogs.org/STORIES_GARNERSCHINAMAN.html

http://www.dawnrestdogs.org/STORIES_BASSTRAMPREDBOY.html

http://www.dawnrestdogs.org/STORIES_GARRETTSJEEP.html

http://www.dawnrestdogs.org/STORIES_ADAMSGRCHZEBO.html

This is the reason why pitbulls are aggressive its over a century of hard work here
but not surprised cause the problem and pass the buck. They are what there suppose to be. And if you own a pitbull you have these dogs in your dog so becareful even if you own a Staff if you have a Black pit dog it came from Eli if red it came from redboy or the hemphill old family rednose which were also a bunch of dogfighters. Can we say Passing The Buck? I like to mention fighting these dogs did get Boudraux and Bobby Hall out of Trailors. Bobby Hall wife was a transexual which was in the Newspaper and full name was placed out there If you look far enough in your dogs pedigree you will see her fake name jenetta hall lol. Fucking Trash.

Dr. G

ya but Boudraux dogs are some top quality pits

i would never fight 2 animals but you gotta relise that alot of the dogs were bred for that thing is 99% of them are not anymore

whqat that means is the original dog will be lost since it doesnt have "game" anymore which is cool by me i dont want my pitty to chase my cats so much but i deff dont want the breed to turn into all american bullys fat and huge

the bullys is where the gangsters go now they want a dog that they can measure thier dicks by thier head size

lets just love dogs

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
But it's cool to put overly heavy chains on their collars, ask people on here how to start a grow ops, ask stupid questions on what animals it can kill. I'm just waiting for the idiots to chime up on this one. I totally agree with you Reverse, I've become pretty disgusted with some members on here.
I belong to an adoption org for dogs, and I have a friend involved with a different organization theres tons of dogs out there who are abused and never loved. The general people who get these are the same people who are usually obsessed with their image anyways, so its not like they give a damn to adopt something else. Right thugs? Rollin on some Crome got some bling na na na. Fuckin ghetto.

Do you wake up on the wrong side of the bed regularly, or just having a bad day ?

Big backyard has nothing to do with anything.

Being responsible and walking your dog everyday, is another thing.

True, but a big badkyard does help, for me anyway....I have multiple Pitty's that I have rescued.

Tonka's Boy @ 11 1/2 Mos.

Thanks Dr. G for your efforts in setting the record straight.Despite the nay-sayers, some of us are not ghettofied, image seeking thugs, just responsible breed lovers. :yes:

outdoe

ya but Boudraux dogs are some top quality pits

i would never fight 2 animals but you gotta relise that alot of the dogs were bred for that thing is 99% of them are not anymore

whqat that means is the original dog will be lost since it doesnt have "game" anymore which is cool by me i dont want my pitty to chase my cats so much
Incorrect. The Original Dog will not be Lost. and being Game has nothing to do with it Because Eli wasnt Game and Bullyson wasnt game Zebo couldnt throw a Game dog if he Tried a Million Life Times. Game just means he wont stop fighting until he dies. The Agression will always be Programed.

Rember Boudraux didnt breed dogs for Gameness He bred it for how hard they Bite! Thats why only a Few people paid his $1500 pirce tag for puppies as time went on because they were not High Quality Game Dogs They were Hard Mouth Quitters. But people still called him and respected him because of his status. Until They Flew airplanes over his house and kicked his door in.

Theres a diffrence between Game and Aggression Boudraux dogs were aggresive not Game. Pit Bulls didnt ever Bite that hard until Baudraux came along. And please trust me when I tell you this That there are more Pitbulls bred for the Ring because of those men, rather then bred for pets. Trust me that % you put is not accurate Floyd and Tom Garner are rich off of this Tom Garner Bred Frisco 388 Times to people who wanted pups at $600 a pop and sold 300 pups for $750 Thats over 2000 puppys off 1 dog and Tom had over 10 studs up for breeding purposes. Thats Just One Man who Got a dog that was a Great Grandson of Beaudraux Eli. And Frisco was not Game either.

Floyd Baudraux has sold more. Imagine all the dogfighters putting pitbulls out there that were taught by Beaudrox Garner Baily Hall carver tant and tell me whos at fault for these dogs bad wrap. Bullyson was a man Biter and should never be bred but he was. Pick you up a pitbull and see him in the Genes and look at the street dogs that has bullyson gentics showing them everyday. Tearing people ass up.

but i deff dont want the breed to turn into all american bullys fat and huge

the bullys is where the gangsters go now they want a dog that they can measure thier dicks by thier head size

lets just love dogs

Now if the Young Hood Stars Like the fat Bully dogs fine. Dont Educate them, Let them Have them They are from a diffrent line of genes and were created through screwed up bone structed having Bulldogs for head size chest size ect. and not a century of breedings for the ring. Therefore they will get inless trouble because those dogs arnt so aggressive. Let em Have them. Its when they are gifted a real pitbull that they dont understand is were I see the trouble because its the Pit dog thats always on TV. not its bigger bullier cousin that just wants to eat and have its belly rubbed. But I guess when you make a Million dollars off puppies this is the result!

and PS if you dont have a Big Chain on these dogs and you have an actual Pit your asking for Trouble he will get Loose. Pens dont work they will dig underneath it. Fun Dogs lol

dirtyshawa

very well stated topic. you know what's funny, non gangsters trying to understand the psyche of real gangsters, shit just goes way over your head. i think people take snipes at thugs, gangsters etc.(not in person though) because, of ignorance. vick, is doing his time, losing millions of dollars, and is probably a broken man to a certain extent. great topic but, honestly if the heat was turned up on all these so, called animal lovers in the same manner you'd probably bang your brains out. i'm from the same state as vick and if your from these types of environments it's quite common to fight pits but, it's more common to love them and take care of them, while, having certain dogs that specialize in fighting, that's what their usually bred for. what, i'm saying is this the majority of dog fighters LOVE dogs and they fight them because, of sport. same as a hunter or fisherman. it might be hard to understand for some of you but, that's what it is. dog fighters love dogs....probably more than YOU!!!

outdoe

very well stated topic. you know what's funny, non gangsters trying to understand the psyche of real gangsters, shit just goes way over your head. i think people take snipes at thugs, gangsters etc.(not in person though) because, of ignorance. vick, is doing his time, losing millions of dollars, and is probably a broken man to a certain extent. great topic but, honestly if the heat was turned up on all these so, called animal lovers in the same manner you'd probably bang your brains out. i'm from the same state as vick and if your from these types of environments it's quite common to fight pits but, it's more common to love them and take care of them, while, having certain dogs that specialize in fighting, that's what their usually bred for. what, i'm saying is this the majority of dog fighters LOVE dogs and they fight them because, of sport. same as a hunter or fisherman. it might be hard to understand for some of you but, that's what it is. dog fighters love dogs....probably more than YOU!!!
From the same state as well and perfect post! except for bobby hall did drag a dog that quit on him on the back of his pickup truck

dirtyshawa

From the same state as well and perfect post! except for bobby hall did drag a dog that quit on him on the back of his pickup truck

not saying killing is what's up but, hey that's what we all do when are trees look like punk ass trees

S

sparkjumper

I've heard some pretty ignorant remarks around here lately but dog fighters loving dogs is in a class by itself.

dirtyshawa

exactly, what i'm talking about, just goes way over certain peoples head. it's like asking a politician the origin of chemdog, they'll be like the fuck are you talking about. underground shit... only certain individuals are privy to certain types of info. don't think, you'll hurt yourself. i'm not talking shit but, just trying to be helpful

outdoe

not saying killing is what's up but, hey that's what we all do when are trees look like punk ass trees
Perfect Example here. He Learned from the teachings of the Old Masters of the Pitbulls. Dragging a hound on a pickup is Physychotic. LOL I could not imagine being in the back woods of Texas seeing that sh!t. I would be on the 1st Flight Back Home.

Dr. G

Clearly we should be worried about dogs that can't break a stick in their mouth. LOL are you kidding me? A friggin pitt could kill all of those without breaking a sweat. This is the stupidest justification for trying to sell this breed as safe.

Well I have a bazooka it only has one round. Clearly it's safer than your 9mm since it has an entire clip!

They're nice dogs but unfortunately 99% of their owners are idiots.

\
im sure youve never worked with dogs cuz you know the "ones who cant break sticks" hurt people way more often most of the time a pitbull that bit a human wasnt an american pit bull terrier it was prolly one of the fat gangsta dogs that have been bred with dogs that have been bred to bite humans

Dr. G

Incorrect. The Original Dog will not be Lost. and being Game has nothing to do with it Because Eli wasnt Game and Bullyson wasnt game Zebo couldnt throw a Game dog if he Tried a Million Life Times. Game just means he wont stop fighting until he dies. The Agression will always be Programed.

Rember Boudraux didnt breed dogs for Gameness He bred it for how hard they Bite! Thats why only a Few people paid his $1500 pirce tag for puppies as time went on because they were not High Quality Game Dogs They were Hard Mouth Quitters. But people still called him and respected him because of his status. Until They Flew airplanes over his house and kicked his door in.

Theres a diffrence between Game and Aggression Boudraux dogs were aggresive not Game. Pit Bulls didnt ever Bite that hard until Baudraux came along. And please trust me when I tell you this That there are more Pitbulls bred for the Ring because of those men, rather then bred for pets. Trust me that % you put is not accurate Floyd and Tom Garner are rich off of this Tom Garner Bred Frisco 388 Times to people who wanted pups at $600 a pop and sold 300 pups for $750 Thats over 2000 puppys off 1 dog and Tom had over 10 studs up for breeding purposes. Thats Just One Man who Got a dog that was a Great Grandson of Beaudraux Eli. And Frisco was not Game either.

Floyd Baudraux has sold more. Imagine all the dogfighters putting pitbulls out there that were taught by Beaudrox Garner Baily Hall carver tant and tell me whos at fault for these dogs bad wrap. Bullyson was a man Biter and should never be bred but he was. Pick you up a pitbull and see him in the Genes and look at the street dogs that has bullyson gentics showing them everyday. Tearing people ass up.

Now if the Young Hood Stars Like the fat Bully dogs fine. Dont Educate them, Let them Have them They are from a diffrent line of genes and were created through screwed up bone structed having Bulldogs for head size chest size ect. and not a century of breedings for the ring. Therefore they will get inless trouble because those dogs arnt so aggressive. Let em Have them. Its when they are gifted a real pitbull that they dont understand is were I see the trouble because its the Pit dog thats always on TV. not its bigger bullier cousin that just wants to eat and have its belly rubbed. But I guess when you make a Million dollars off puppies this is the result!

and PS if you dont have a Big Chain on these dogs and you have an actual Pit your asking for Trouble he will get Loose. Pens dont work they will dig underneath it. Fun Dogs lol

the thing is apbt were bred not only for fight but to not lash out at a human ever even when its getting killed by another dog hence the non human aggressiveness the trainer can be 5 in from the dog fight in thier face and the dogs shouldnt bite

now when you breed them to a dog that for hundreds of years has been taught to bite all humans other than the owner (mastives) thats when you get the HA dogs (i bet the people who are talking shit dont even know what that mean haha worked at a shelter)

so therefor the bullys are more prone to biteing humans

and dog fighters dont love dogs more if they didnt they wouldnt kill the loosers or lock them in a kennel for the rest of thier lives

and if you say dog fighting is ok your a waste of space air and a home you could be giving to an abused animal

dirtyshawa

not a historian but, i believe pits were first bred by the Romans around the the time of Caesar, which one, who knows. i can't remember were i read it, been lbs and lbs ago, but, i believe that's where the king pits came from. they were bred for size unlike the terrier and were used to control lions for that gladiator shit. also, hunting of lions like the african rhodesian

dirtyshawa

and if you say dog fighting is ok your a waste of space air and a home you could be giving to an abused animal

i think you people just don't understand the culture. and to be honesty it's not for you to understand, your obviously not from the streets but, that's cool.

i say the same thing about you people all the time, it's cool

outdoe

the thing is apbt were bred not only for fight but to not lash out at a human ever even when its getting killed by another dog hence the non human aggressiveness the trainer can be 5 in from the dog fight in thier face and the dogs shouldnt bite

now when you breed them to a dog that for hundreds of years has been taught to bite all humans other than the owner (mastives) thats when you get the HA dogs (i bet the people who are talking shit dont even know what that mean haha worked at a shelter)

so therefor the bullys are more prone to biteing humans

and dog fighters dont love dogs more if they didnt they wouldnt kill the loosers or lock them in a kennel for the rest of thier lives

Thats True But check it Bullyson would eat your ass up if he felt the need too. What were they gonna do get rid of him? Nah he a Cash cow.a lady got her arm broke a few years back off her male off barracuda. It happens not likely but because of greed it happens. and because of there gladiator decent once it cuts on its brutal

But if thats what there doing with there dogs as far as breeding program then thats trouble. those dogs are highly aggressive twards human. and a waist of money feeding those huge animals

Status
Not open for further replies.