What's new

RC.....RELEASED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hey tug,you you reffer to Mark as a nark,you got paper work on that? you know,that his a rat?
Didn't think so

G

Isn't a rat someone who tells on someone else?
In MJ circles this has become thought of as telling the police, but anyone is more correct.

Marc convicts himself in this respect, read my edit above, he shouldn't be posting personal info like that.
Alluding to it, even saying where it can be found, yes.
But actually posting it? FUCK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only a fool has anything to do with M.E., did you see one of the 1st posts he made about RC leaving the country? M.E. insinuated that there could be several reasons he might have left the country; police, money problems, Hells Angels......
Marc is a fucking idiot......

Anyone who 'supports Red & White' knows you never bring them into a conversation, unless you are representing them.........

Remember, M.E. has nothing left to lose, he already has no reputation, and if he does get off the charges and doesn't spend the rest of his life in an american jail, he has stacks of cash to start over, but I bet he'll claim broke and get everyone to donate......

Last edited:

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
Im just wondering what the charges on RC could be...like tug said to be jailed for a week there has to be a charge of something they cant take you off to jail without no charges! I hope we can get NEW information soon.

G

donate ,no.he and his coherts have plenty resources to become in the MONEY without my donation..but to each his own

I don't even know why I'm even posting in this thread anymore. It's become such a crap-hole of a topic that I feel like a total shit-head even making this simple post.

Shut the fuck up and leave it be. You could be using your thought to come up with some seriously awesome ideas but instead you're feeding the fear of a thousand people. Give me a break, you make me sick. I'm sorry if I'm new and you don't appreciate what I'm saying; but give it a rest. The facts will come out when they come out, bitching about it doesn't speed up the process.
Either show something concrete that doesn't involve speculation or being a douche bag or just shut up, smoke a bowl, and concentrate on other areas of the forum. I'm pretty sure this isn't the reason this place was created.

I could be wrong, so sue me.

-MrNiceHigh

G

tug said:
TBolts, it would be wise to edit that phone #, unless it's yours, and you want strangers calling you......

Maybe the OverGrow members who paid money for special membership are inclined to discuss the matter directly with the owner.....que no?

..... or do we just tell all those people to write off their monies without a peep and let them know they may need to donate more money for a defense fund for one of the largest distributor of illegal seeds? ? Hmmmm ....

G

am i the only one to find the 2 names being bandied about amusing

calrisian from star wars
Baghdadlian from the middle east :pointlaug

Last edited:
G

shiftfoot said:
Thunderbolts Please delete that # who knows whos it is.Respect.Peace Shiftfoot

I am sure thousands of OverGrow members would like a refund of their monies or is that not a classy thing to do????

....... The lack of class and consideration afforded by OverGrow ownership speaks volumes ....... Not everyone is inclined to take it in the ass and say "oh well".

G

We have excellent Bounty Hunter in Canada
Put your money on them and you'll find the
Guy.

Bare

Niemand

God Damn, Did I pick the wrong time to get sick! And I am sorry but my head is spinning from all this and I really can't grasp it!
Here is the problem. I personally was one of several people who told Poppy who claimed that she discussed this with RC that something was going on! That I was SURE that they were being investigated because 4 auctions, 2 envelopes had been dirveted and while one had the cover of damaged mail and all that entails, the other was perfect, yet both arrived the same day. OVER a month late!

I was assured 1st online and then by Poppy (and RC) that there was NOTHING out of the ordinary going on and against my better judgement I sent in another payment!

So personally, I dont see them being up on things and taking precautions! But thats just me.....

And as I have said before, they often take 6 months to a year before concluding an investigation, the whole time monitoring EMAIL and web-traffic! Forget about the physical mail! And or Money Orders...
I am dizzy, but I always said that anyone who thought that wasn't going on was fooling themselves! Who knew I was the biggest fool!
I may be sicker.... Thank Jah I didn't press submit on the Dr. C Credit Card order. I guess anonymous Seedbay is the last bastion, but even that is going to curtail. This is unfathomable!
Im going to try and hold my head and read through 289 messages and hopefully make some sense!
Jah Bless everyone, I pray all remain safe! IBN

G

Barefrog said:
We have excellent Bounty Hunter in Canada
Put your money on them and you'll find the
Guy.

Bare

When you consider OG was charging $100.00 for special membership priviledges and you multiply that by 10,000 people out of over 100,000++ posters, this adds up to over a million dollars and for what ?

Let us not consider the sales from seeds etc and the mark-ups passed along and then cries from posters for a defense fund ? Jesus christ I am going to puke.

Fucking soap opera of embarrassment after embarrassment .....

The ones to profit should be obvious to even those in the Special Olympics ......

tiedye420

he OG saga was on the news in san diego california. There had to be a bust or we would not have gotten it on the "news" down here.
I didnt see it- but my sis-in-law did... I'll do a search see what comes up now.

tiedye420

HIGHTIMES ON THE SUBJECT
http://www.hightimes.com/ht/news/content.php?bid=427&aid=5
In a developing story, sources now indicate to HIGH TIMES that the owner/operator of Overgrow, Cannabisworld, Heaven's Stairway Seeds and Eurohemp has been arrested and has since been released. Earlier reports that suggested Overgrow's web servers may have been seized as part of an ongoing investigation have since been denied by sources close to the situation. Prior to these developments, Overgrow served tens of thousands of marijuana cultivators as a community-based website dedicated to practical advice and political advocacy. Overgrow contributers also frequently contributed to HIGH TIMES, including a monthly column of content culled from their online discussion boards.

As details continue to emerge in this case, readers are well advised to avoid all targeted websites and to continue to check hightimes.com for more information as it becomes available. add a comment now >

tiedye420

dONT NEED PAPERWORK in nark's case. he has gone public with more than one breeder's full real name.
I mean why would he go on pot tv and give everyone breeder steve's real name?
Nark emery is a self serving, greedy rat, and he proves it at least twice a year with some sort of "privy information" being let out to the general public.
Why should america feed him? I say electrocute the dirty little rat!
RM told me on the phone personally what some of the shit nark has done, namely ratting out steve- who everyone knows was hiding in exile from.the .U.S. DOH! OOPS- DEA.
Mark gave himself the jacket, and wears it proudly.
"we don't need no stinking papers"
tiedye :dueling:
jaypee said:
Hey tug,you you reffer to Mark as a nark,you got paper work on that? you know,that his a rat?
Didn't think so

Niemand

Okay sorry, I take it back!
That blurb from HighTimes is sad at best and nothing at worst.

So, to paraphrase my original message I wanted to say that as far as I am concerned that Gypsy's credability is beyond reproach! THAT isnt the point. I believe 1000% that RC said what he said to Gypsy!

But So WHAT!?

There is NO BUST, no matter how big or how small that does not generate ink. I want to know what paper covered the bust? And asking for that shouldn't make me a hater, or ignorant or wrong! And it should NOT be a blight or mark against Gypsy's exceptional credibility to demand what is demanded from ANYONE who seeks help from the public. INDEPENDENT proof that what they claim happened happened!

And there is no doubt that I am PARANOID..... But 2 me, if there WAS a bust and it wasn't written about WHAT does that say! And what implications are in that thought? Or if WORSE, as some have (maybe) recklessly speculated, what if the "bust" was a month ago and just recently the servers came down....

If you ask me, trying to get an answer to THAT fundemental question SHOULD be the 1st order of business!

And tiedye420... I think maybe your sis-in-law was probably mistaken but TV news has a great resource. Try to get her to remember the station and call them. There is NOTHING Illegal asking about a story you saw on their station and they will give you all the info. But from having worked in the periphery of TV news, they get their stories from wire services or READING a paper! So for them to do it, it must be printed somewhere!

If I am wrong, please point it out, but gypsys credibility is NO-WHERE in this equation and its wrong to bring it in! He spoke to a person who has a story! Now, whats the STORY, Jerry (For those who did not live in the 5 boros during the late 70s, please ignore the pop culture reference!)

IBN

Last edited:

Niemand

ThunderBolts said:
When you consider OG was charging $100.00 for special membership priviledges and you multiply that by 10,000 people out of over 100,000++ posters, this adds up to over a million dollars and for what ?

Let us not consider the sales from seeds etc and the mark-ups passed along and then cries from posters for a defense fund ? Jesus christ I am going to puke.

Fucking soap opera of embarrassment after embarrassment .....

The ones to profit should be obvious to even those in the Special Olympics ......
IF you consider that you MIGHT be wrong!
I know more that a FEW people who payed $15 (the shortest period for subscriber) and in fact, used that $15 payment for YEARS because RC didnt throw people off.... And he was waiting until he got the paypay subscription up and running before he asked for the update!
Also, subscribers got a faster 2nd server etc....

I think the High Times money was likely significant and if their is one bright side (Sorry, couldn't help it!)

Niemand

WeedWrapperMan said:
Why this need to be Right? If this is fiction I like it better anyhow.

Because REAL people are getting ill! Because real people are faced with taking down grows. Because REAL people may be caught up in this! I have been away, but I was (just before I got sick) trying to work this out with Poppy and RC and MAY in fact be right smack in the middle of it!

Beacuse if it IS fiction it should be labled as fiction! Some of us don't want stupid unnecessary drama in our lives, especially in this field!

Don't get me wrong, I "hear" ya and agree (I came into it late.. like an hour or so ago, and in that hour have gone on a roller coaster ride or three, and have posted my thoughts, but no furthur info) But you would think that by Feb 11, if there is no news, SOMETHING doesnt smell Kosher? Is that legit?

Again, wasn't look to start shiznit, just explaining WHY it does matter and matters a LOT to some people whether it is FICTION or NON-FICTION!
I am VERY HAPPY that YOU are not one of those people!
Jah Bless

Status
Not open for further replies.