What's new

RC.....RELEASED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

teenslut said:
That POM message is some scarry stuff. Hope that's not how it's going down.

You've got the hottest avatars......

Hey HMK, how are you?

Last edited:
G

Calm down... damn.

Exeditor, you continue to spew forth information that may be true. Is it NOT possible THAT HIS ARREST DIDNT HAPPEN IN ONTARIO?? Keep looking if you are such a hero journalist.

Mark Emery has just proved his worth once again IMHO...worthless. I feel bad the man was busted but the guy has once again revealed names???? If that is in fact good info. Who knows!

Peace

BW

tuttlebud

The ONLY person who has NOT proven their innocence..OR guilt is RC....plain and simple....almost TWO weeks...and NOTHING...silence is the bearer of ill will ...the LONGER it goes till RC refutes..OR confirms the happenings...the more respect he looses. The longer it goes before RC posts...the MORE likely his guilt than innocence. Guilt being his selling OG people to the LEO...I bear him NO ill feelings...YET.. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.
tutt

G

TRUE.........

What a bad thing to have no,safe guards to protect us.
Sounds like he doesnt care......oh boy?????

exeditor

RC.....RELEASED!!

Bang Wang said:
Calm down... damn.

Exeditor, you continue to spew forth information that may be true. Is it NOT possible THAT HIS ARREST DIDNT HAPPEN IN ONTARIO?? Keep looking if you are such a hero journalist.

Peace

BW
I don't understand yr question.I never said anything about Ontario.
I'm in Montreal & I said that definitively there have been no drug busts in the time frame related to all this in Montreal.
Now people seem to be saying well maybe he wasn't arrested but just questioned for 10 days before being released.
1st that just doesn't happen here
2nd it has been stated right from the beginning that RC was arrested
in Mtl & then according to the beginning of this thread,he was released.
All of this is completely untrue.No arrest in Montreal.
Anyone in Mtl is able to check this for themselves.Go to the Palais de Justice & check..Check the RCMP & SPCUM websites where they also publicize busts
So what happened? who knows?
Apparently he took a shitload of $$ charging people to join OG
something I never heard of happening at any other site .
that in itself would be reason to disappear,I guess
As to HK earlier question,who would be investigating fraud...both rcmp & reporters cos they're onto this story now as I stated in earlier post.
& if you think these sites aren't being survellled,then you're naive.
I'm only posting here cos it's a brit located site.

exeditor

RC.....RELEASED!

RC.....RELEASED!

As to the other posts HK put up re other CW busts.I saw those but can't comment cos I don't know anything about them.
If they say they were related to SH ok but that doesn't necessarily mean info came directly from RC ratting...again who knows ...more speculation which I don't deal in ...only facts that I can verify.
I tried to find any trace of socalled Richard Bagdadlian in Mtl today & while maybe that name does show up on the registration of HS that too could be an alias cos I've not been able to find any trace or record of any Richard Bagdadlian in Montreal.Thats an armenian name & that's a very small community in Mtl.The ex of a friend of mine is armenian & claims to know every armenian in Mtl & knows nothing about this guy(but I suppose he could be lying too!!!)("Nobody loves me but my mother & she could be jivin' too"....bbking)

G

exeditor said:
I don't understand yr question.I never said anything about Ontario.
I'm in Montreal & I said that definitively there have been no drug busts in the time frame related to all this in Montreal.
Now people seem to be saying well maybe he wasn't arrested but just questioned for 10 days before being released.
1st that just doesn't happen here
2nd it has been stated right from the beginning that RC was arrested
in Mtl & then according to the beginning of this thread,he was released.
All of this is completely untrue.No arrest in Montreal.
Anyone in Mtl is able to check this for themselves.Go to the Palais de Justice & check..Check the RCMP & SPCUM websites where they also publicize busts
So what happened? who knows?
Apparently he took a shitload of $$ charging people to join OG
something I never heard of happening at any other site .
that in itself would be reason to disappear,I guess
As to HK earlier question,who would be investigating fraud...both rcmp & reporters cos they're onto this story now as I stated in earlier post.
& if you think these sites aren't being survellled,then you're naive.
I'm only posting here cos it's a brit located site.

My bad, MONTREAL....fine. You did a search in Montreal and only there? IS IT NOT POSSIBLE HE WAS ARRESTED SOMEWHERE ELSE??? Take a look journalist. Sometimes info is extrememly difficult to find but it IS out there if you know where to look and who you are looking for. I assume you do not.

You say he was charging a "shitoad" of money to join OG...define "sitload". I paid NOTHING to join OG...does that constitute a "shitload" of money to you? Lifetime memberships??? WTF is a "liftime membership" to a site that could be taken down AT ANYTIME. That would represent a lifetime, would it not? How much money did the man spend to run OG? Does that constitute a "shitload"?

You people are moranic at best. You feel that this man should give up all rights to his privacy to somehow make you feel good about yourselves? :pointlaug Idiots! Anyone that feels RC owes you personal information about himself and family on public network, COME FORTH AND DISCLOSE YOUR HOME ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER AND SOME PERSONAL INFO ON YOURSELVES FIRST! :bat: Otherwise, give the man some fucking room to breath.

Gypsy has given you some info on this situation wich is far more than he needed to and some of you abuse him for it :rolleyes:

To the person leaving a message that I should change my "mood" cause "your angry" LOL! No, Im as relaxed as ever. I have nothing to worry about here, my mood is relaxed.

Bang Wang said:
...................You people are moranic at best. You feel that this man should give up all rights to his privacy to somehow make you feel good about yourselves? :pointlaug Idiots! Anyone that feels RC owes you personal information about himself and family on public network, COME FORTH AND DISCLOSE YOUR HOME ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER AND SOME PERSONAL INFO ON YOURSELVES FIRST! :bat: Otherwise, give the man some fucking room to breath.

Gypsy has given you some info on this situation wich is far more than he needed to and some of you abuse him for it :rolleyes:.............../QUOTE]

wanna buy a bridge????

G

suzycremecheese said:
Wait a minute. If RC is in trouble all that money may be frozen if he even has it/ it wasnt reinvested back into the business recently. When you see enough proof to satisfy you that RC is in trouble send him at least what it would cost you to smoke for a week. If everyone did that he would be fine. Anything is possible at this point. Prove it to yourself and then do what you should.

If someone is running a business and manages to have ALL their assets siezed, there are not very fucking bright for one ........ and then to ask to solicit funds to continue ? Jesus aged christ. Man oh man.

G

LITTLE SiLLY said:
wanna buy a bridge????

Got one for sale? :rolleyes: :moon:

ThunderBolts said:
If someone is running a business and manages to have ALL their assets siezed, there are not very fucking bright for one ........ and then to ask to solicit funds to continue ? Jesus aged christ. Man oh man.

You been busted before? They take all your shit both hidden and open. Unless you dug a whole in the ground and put cash in it, the pork WILL find it AND take it.

I dont recall RC soliciting funds to continue anything...your point/less?

RC obviously has legal money from somewhere as he has (apparently) legal council.
:dueling:

G

Hashmasta-Kut said:
i think these sites are being surveilled, actually. theres always scumbags lurking, no doubt about that.

:biglaugh: No... You Really Think So?! :wave:

no need for legal money when you're not facing a case. that was easy.
it's funny, so much bashing for those who had the balls to question the status quo, now not so much...

cleaning up? ...

none of these sites are safe. anybody trading personal info. on these sites is asking for trouble. anyone implicating themselves in criminal acts on these sites is a moron.

best of luck to you, may God bless you all.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
dont have to act all sarcastic to provoke me with the huge red letters. my post was made in response to someone in the post above mine where they seemed to doubt that i knew that.

G

i'm not taunting you, as you take so much of what i say, i'm agreeing with you. completely. i put the waving smiley at the end so you'd know i was saying whaddup and agreeing wif you... aparently that din't work

i said this earlier to little fanfare. sorry for the letters to capitalize on something you and i both seem to agree on.

shalom

Last edited:

suzycremecheese

Hashmasta,

I remember the bilbo situation from CW and from what I remember his discovery said it was related to ordering growing materials from some hydro shop like worms way or something. He's around so he can confirm this... he saw the discovery letter.

G

Bang Wang said:
Got one for sale? :rolleyes: :moon:

You been busted before? They take all your shit both hidden and open. Unless you dug a whole in the ground and put cash in it, the pork WILL find it AND take it.

I dont recall RC soliciting funds to continue anything...your point/less?

RC obviously has legal money from somewhere as he has (apparently) legal council.
:dueling:

I have a real deep hole and keep my ass covered and in more ways than you can probably comprehend.

Plus I never said RC solicited defense funds so read before you leap ..... it is embarassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.