What's new

RC.....RELEASED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Desi - And this proves what about the mysterious circumstances surrounding OG CW HS CB and RC? Take your gut and exedicktor and move to your own thread (or better yet start a Web Site).

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
You are something. I'm giving a fucking example jerk. I said nothing about proof or denial as you so much are in!

dmcheatw

yeah stfu bashing exeditor he is making credible statments and has not speculated at all. the only possible flaw in his reasoning that RC was not arrested is in the fact that i personally have not checked on the records for an arrest related to maraijuana in montreal or whatever his source was. the fact is he did do research and cited his source from which he got his answers.

as an aside i don't know for sure that he was a reporter obviously but what he says makes sense and it is not at all farfetched to believe that the media would have friends in the police dept who would keep them in the know about any busts. exeditor would u care to speculate on why the media has remained silent? do you think its at the request of the 5-0 or is it because they haven't caught wind of any investigation or subsequent deal?

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
exeditor said:
If a deal was made,there would only be a story if the deal led to other arrests etc.& if a deal was made,it would presumably lead to other arrests
otherwise why make a deal?

sure, but your point is moot, when you consider these arrests could easily have been not in quebec at all, so you and your reporter buddies wouldnt have heard of them.. and also, apparently from reports, a few people have been busted in other areas and they were told it is related to the OG/HS fiasco (by the cops).

exeditor

RC.....RELEASED!

RC.....RELEASED!

dmcheatw said:
yeah stfu bashing exeditor he is making credible statments and has not speculated at all. the only possible flaw in his reasoning that RC was not arrested is in the fact that i personally have not checked on the records for an arrest related to maraijuana in montreal or whatever his source was. the fact is he did do research and cited his source from which he got his answers.

as an aside i don't know for sure that he was a reporter obviously but what he says makes sense and it is not at all farfetched to believe that the media would have friends in the police dept who would keep them in the know about any busts. exeditor would u care to speculate on why the media has remained silent? do you think its at the request of the 5-0 or is it because they haven't caught wind of any investigation or subsequent deal?
The media has so far been silent cos there has been nothing to say ...no record or knowledge of alleged arrest....but by asking them about it
they are now asking what the hell is this story about a guy who is a so called pot seed kingpin who claims to have been busted but there's no record of it & is he committing fraud by trying to get $$ for a legal defense fund(supposedly now +$50000) for a nonexistant arrest.
At this rate this will be the story you'll be reading about in the gazette & la presse etc

exeditor

RC.....RELEASED!

RC.....RELEASED!

Hashmasta-Kut said:
sure, but your point is moot, when you consider these arrests could easily have been not in quebec at all, so you and your reporter buddies wouldnt have heard of them.. and also, apparently from reports, a few people have been busted in other areas and they were told it is related to the OG/HS fiasco (by the cops).
this is entirely possible I guess if in fact arrests have been made elsehwere based on info he provided...if so GO Help You All

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
exeditor said:
The media has so far been silent cos there has been nothing to say ...no record or knowledge of alleged arrest....but by asking them about it
they are now asking what the hell is this story about a guy who is a so called pot seed kingpin who claims to have been busted but there's no record of it & is he committing fraud by trying to get $$ for a legal defense fund(supposedly now +$50000) for a nonexistant arrest.
At this rate this will be the story you'll be reading about in the gazette & la presse etc

no he said he would have to talk to his lawyers abou the 50,000, and never got back on it. basically refused it it, sounds like. you got that part backwards.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
exeditor said:
this is entirely possible I guess if in fact arrests have been made elsehwere based on info he provided...if so GO Help You All

i am here to help ;) i am purty damn logical ~<*v*>~

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
He was not arrested. He was at home when I called him, and has since shut off all contact with anyone.....POM

When I was arrested, because I wasn't talking, The FIRST thing I did was made sure everyone concerned knew the truth about what came down. If you are turned into a rat, you don't care about anyone else. So everyone is left in the dark.

exeditor

RC.....RELEASED!

RC.....RELEASED!

Hashmasta-Kut said:
sure, but your point is moot, when you consider these arrests could easily have bee.. and also, apparently from reports, a few people have been busted in other areas and they were told it is related to the OG/HS fiasco (by the cops).
HK
That doesn't make a lot of sense....if you're busted based on evidence from others it's highly unlikely that you'd find out until your trial...just because if you're told who turned you in,when you make yr phone call,you'd be inclined to pass the message on to others in jeopardy,so it's highly unlikely that the cops would say who turned you in in a case like this

exeditor

RC.....RELEASED!

RC.....RELEASED!

Hashmasta-Kut said:
no he said he would have to talk to his lawyers abou the 50,000, and never got back on it. basically refused it it, sounds like. you got that part backwards.

Whether he refused the $$ or not that's an angle the reporters are now looking at & Whether he refused the $$ or not,if there was no arrest & $$ were raised for a nonexistant defense fund,that's still a fraud & for all we know if there was no arrest & the RCMP told me there wasn't ,they'd be likely to now be investigating that ...

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
Kendo said:
Several longstanding CW members have been arrested in the last week, with one being told by the RCMP that it was directly related to HS,cbay seed biz.
Most of you know me, and also know that I am a fierce activist with only our collective well being at heart and mind.

Let me tell you again, One of CW's highly respected Canadian members has revealed his bust was directly related to Cbay/HS Biz, several others have been busted this week.
I for one do not need a algebaic equation to sum it up, we got problems.

With the lack of our CW Admin, moderator friends we are left to listen to others.
I asked myself why are we not hearing from CW staff?, perhaps with the lack of solid info, they don't want to add to the speculation!

What concerns me is the way that this is being handled by OG,
" STAFF"
IMHumbleO, what we have seen on the part of OG staff is a lot trying to salvage OG's reputation, again, IMHO over the well being of the membership and patrons.
I am sure that everyone wants to see OG back up and running, however, I also believe that the main impetus should be on protecting the patrons over OG's return,
What do you think CW patrons???

It looks like We are going to need to rely on each other for a while, hang on tight folks.
I love you all
Kendo

heres the post with that info....

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
exeditor said:
Whether he refused the $$ or not that's an angle the reporters are now looking at & Whether he refused the $$ or not,if there was no arrest & $$ were raised for a nonexistant defense fund,that's still a fraud & for all we know if there was no arrest & the RCMP told me there wasn't ,they'd be likely to now be investigating that ...

who is likely to be investigating it? and also how would any reporter hear of a private phone call offering him 50,000+ in order to folow up on that...? i dont follow you....

Last edited:

Saturn

I would say that it is too late for RC and OG now no matter what he did.

If he did rat than their will defenitley be no more OG and if he didnt rat....well hes alias is now blown and when the media gets a hold of this i dont think RC would dare to launch another cannabis site ever!...even if there was a bust and charges and no ratting!

If he is not a rat and was really worried about his identity being blown and possibly compromising OGs members why did he let this get so far out of hand with no statement directly from him on whats going on...All this could have been avoided and as I mentioned its now too late for damage control.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
heres another post on a different site relating similar info to the last post i qouted...

space alien said:
It has now been confirmed that arrests have started in canada with people who have had dealings with HS/Cbay.

Originally Visioncreator reported he had been busted because his landlord's wife had turned him in but now says (via another member he contacted) that the bust did indeed result from dealings with HS/Cbay.

Apparently 3 others have also been busted but it didn't say who they were.
This information was given by a member at ICMag using the handle
Optimus Prime who was a long standing CW member. He stated that VC said he was told by a RCMP how they were tipped. Why the original story I don't know but this is looking very bad.
It was also stated that the investigation on RC and HS/Cbay had been going on for 9 months.

Earlier before CW went down BilboBaggins also stated that he had been busted because of seeds ordered from HS/Cbay. He said the US post office had informed the DEA of the envelopes he was getting. He said the envelopes had never been tampered with and had been sent through.

Since this is the case it would seem that the USPS along with the DEA are aware of what comes from HS/Cbay and the situation of just getting a notice that your beans were confiscated by customs has changed and that they are now actively pursuing the peeps getting beans.

I know the HS/Cbay thing is already dead but like it was stated they had already been investigating for 9 months and now busts have started.

I myself am in the states and have already tore down but could easily still be at risk for reasons I don't care to mention.

All I can say is I have done what I feel is my duty to my brothers and will now go completely underground.

God Bless all.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
Saturn said:
I would say that it is too late for RC and OG now no matter what he did.

If he did rat than their will defenitley be no more OG and if he didnt rat....well hes alias is now blown and when the media gets a hold of this i dont think RC would dare to launch another cannabis site ever!...even if there was a bust and charges and no ratting!

If he is not a rat and was really worried about his identity being blown and possibly compromising OGs members why did he let this get so far out of hand with no statement directly from him on whats going on...All this could have been avoided and as I mentioned its now too late for damage control.

but he could still sell it to another party who may be interested in keeping OG alive. not speculating, just pointing out the possibility.

shiftfoot

teenslut said:
That POM message is some scarry stuff. Hope that's not how it's going down.
\

Maybe the bust was for something unrelated to MJ maybe he was looking at pictures of teenslut.If it was for something unrelated you've been barking up the wrong tree.

G

gr33nz said:
am i the only one to find the 2 names being bandied about amusing

calrisian from star wars
Baghdadlian from the middle east :pointlaug

Or worse, wasn't Landau Calrisian notorious for selling out his friends??????

Creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts