What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ranching With Rootwise

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rootwise sorry it took me so long to find your thread. Great presentation, wonderful images, I'm inspired and here with you for the summer..DD

hey rootwise
are you brewing in those 350 tanks
or brewing in something smaller and then diluting into those tanks

ps - badass greenhouse

ROOTWISE

Veteran
Hello everyone----I know, I know....due for an update. Give me a day or two at the most!!! Swamped busy right now and been at home all week with an ill child, doing better now but it was a doozy of a cough/fever thing...

Plants have finally made the full turn from transplant, once again Tom Hill was right....10-14 days for full recovery......:)

Thanks for swinging through everybody!!

organiclover brewing directly in both tanks, will detail soon, soon...

Butte

Veteran
Very nice setup and approach. I like to see others trying containers on beds. I think it's a great way to go.

Everything looks beautiful around your place. I like how you take time to appreciate all the flowers.

Will be watching from the left...

ROOTWISE

Veteran
Here's a little theme music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhXz5f0bl00

Howdy all, hope this update finds all of you very well and that your gardens are keeping you busy and ever learning, I know that's the case here! Special THANKS to everybody who has dropped by, I appreciate it...can't get to you all with personal responses but be assured that each of your posts has made me smile. Especially Tom's link to the Grammy award winning Gleaming Spires video!

The past couple weeks have been an intensive, project filled time-warp with challenge and success. I tried a new approach indoors this year and my ladies got much larger than I hoped and "transplant-shocked" a bit more than I've experienced in the past. That being said, it's probably one of those good problems to have such a jump on size. Careful moisture management in 2 zones, the rootmass/plug, and the area in which new roots are migrating has kept me on my toes but the plants have established nicely. Chalk up another few lessons that will only hone my skills for the coming years....

The coming week's goals are to finish out my Tea Brewers so planty gets off my back :tongue: and begin to hang my HortiTrellis. Things I'm watching for in my plants are the encouraging of lateral growth to achieve a globe shape and continued expansion of the root zone. When I see what I like, I'll install my drip system and mulch. Fun, fun...

It's been great watching everybody else get started with their gardens on here, friendly competition and humble confidence are thick this year! HAHA! Looks like supplemental lighting has certainly become a new standard as well!

Almost June 1, can't believe it...

Brother Butte- here's some of this week's flowers for ya- always a pleasure to see you here...

Chives
picture.php

Iris with visiting garden friends
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here are the ladies, 14 days after transplant.

Row of Chem D with Skunk in the back, from each direction...

picture.php

picture.php

Dieselrella in foreground, Witches Weed behind
picture.php

Witches Weed pheno that's leaning slightly to the SFV/Chem

picture.php

Another Witch!

picture.php

Different angle of the Witch that's behind the d-rella in the pic above..

picture.php

Group Shots

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And here's how things look at 5AM

SHAZAAM!

picture.php

picture.php

Alright Ladies and Gents----enough ICMAG'ing...GET TO WORK WOULD YA???

MUCH love and respect to my family here, you rule...

H

humboldtlocal

You got a well deserved POTM nomination. Looking awesome bro. Setting the standard for the Emerald Rectangle.:)

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
roOt
Howzit brother..?? WowzerZ all is looking fantabulous brother gurls look happy and healthy, sending y a the good vibes, ill be in & out peeping cya soon peace n pufs.

sackO

P

planty

Also, your ladies are huge and have been building their root mass up...that little bit of shock is well worth the start you have...

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
Hey bro,
Looks like you've been busy since last time I visited the photo gallery. What a growshow! Tagged....
:jawdrop:

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Whoa.. Fuck Yes.

I'm off to find me some property with a green house!!

Congrats on the POTM nom!

:D

hazy

Veteran
Nice set up Rootwise. It's good to see someone do it right. So those cfls are enough to extend the day enough to keep things vegging?

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
^ I think they are to wake up the plants, as the day might not be a full 12 hours. Just a guess though.

Incredible work!

P

Paco

Not sure how I've missed this thread, but it's looking awesome!
can't wait for fall here.
Subscribed!

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Checkin back, love the images RW! I can't believe how clean and tidy the set up is, that's a lot of work, can't wait for fall!

R

Rysam

between this thread and HL's Im gonna hafta get a greenhouse for next year. you guys blow me my mind. I've got the space, the sun, and an account at the hardware store...

Keep up the good work!!! much love from my lil' spot of Nor-Cal.