What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ranching With Rootwise

:party: LOVE IT!! Thanks for taking your time getting this thing going, I love your scene bro, you KNOW I'm in for the long haul on this thread, oh and BTW super nice 1st thread post!! As always mad mad mad:respect:, peace dubba

THC123

Veteran
holy fucking shit 30 by 40 metres now that is one hell of a greenhouse , can i come live there(in the fucking greenhouse)? i'll be your garden gnome:laughing:

P

planty

Made me feel like I came over for a visit. I'll be stoppin by all season

Y

yossman

Great intro rootswise,love the soil mix,and have reserved a seat on this one...
good luck bro.....peace

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
So glad you stopped by! Thanks for being patient with me on getting this thread up and running, I'll do my best with your genetics, that's a promise...

Stay tuned!

Here's our tribute to you out in the garden, aptly named "Dutchie"!!

picture.php

How sweet of you! :huggg: I'm very sure you are going to do everything you put in justice.
No worries there! I'm just pleased that you have included DGS in your project...they will be
in some awesome company with what I read in your first post that's also going in.

Thank you for giving some of your valuable space to DGS varieties. :jump:

Awesome show! Loving it!!

Dirt farming at it's best! ;)

:ying:
DG

Z10N

Very nice!! I really appreciate people who invest time and effort in their soil mix.
and the genetics you are running are fucking killer man :yes:
can't wait to see this one done and running....
keep us posted!!

:respect: Peace
Zi0N

T.rips

wow man mucho respect. That greenhouse is unreal, and that soil mix looks great! I can only hope one day i could pull off a grow like that

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
RoOt
Howzit brother..?? I will totally keep my i on this monstrousity thats about to begin..:D Nothing but good vibes to you.. bbl peace n pufs..

sackO

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
damn i guess you are a GO BIG OR STAY THE F#*@ HOME kinda farmer .i would so love to be able to grow that big KKKKK+++++++

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Hell yeah man! Looks like a solid start, I can imagine you must be pumped to have that 4 wheeler. I was thinking of mixing in some humus/manure (Scott's?) as a bit of a filler, haven't really looked into it too much yet though, if you have any info/thoughts.

Best of luck! :smoke:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn man, that GH looks fucking sick! I'll be watching for sure! love the veggies also, my garlic is taking off as well. Almost time to get real busy planting the rest of the post frost date stuff!

ROOTWISE

Veteran
HaHa! They are looking FULL. Finished today, update with pics coming tomorrow, watching the forecast to get ready for some of this: :plant grow:

Thanks man-
:)

ROOTWISE

Veteran
Sorry for the delay folks, darn photo uploader wasn't playing nice...

fisher--GREAT to see you man, how's things starting out for you this year? You know I'm anxious to see! All my best brother...let's talk tea sometime...

dubbalicious- always a pleasure to have you in the house, you're gonna like watching that SK1 blow up....:yummy:

planty- Loving your work thus far, glad to have you swing by here man. I'll be pulling for you too...

yossman- Anyone with a "Rockers" avatar is welcome in my garden!! Thx....

Dutchie- Sweet, sweet, sweet you are. Loving having you around, will be a fun Summer for sure, see you in your forum soon as well...:thank you:

Z1ON- Fellow greenhouse tender, an honor and a pleasure sir...

ESBE!- Was fun having you here last year, thanks for the good vibes in 2010 also, stick around...

Sacko, Cobcoop, and all others! Happy to see so many friendly faces, makes me SMILE...

OK, on with it!!!!

Busy times here, I'm sure most of you are in the same boat. Mad rush to get all the details done. Weather has been hit and miss, strange Spring so far. Hoping to start transplanting Mon-Tues with supp. lighting. Cloudy weather looks daunting though...

This week's flowers!!!

Tulips
picture.php

picture.php

Grape Hyacinth

picture.php

Daffies

picture.php

Spent the last week building planters, filling and mixing. Took about 3 days of actual time spread out amongst the week's chores. I must say it kicked my ass.....was going to use a concrete mixer but it never happened so I'm a bit sore this morning! Ganja D---where were ya when I needed ya?! Does Humboldtlocal rent you out???!!!! :)

First this:

picture.php

Then this: Filled with bagged soil, top-soil, composts, and dry amendments (Bone Meal, Kelp Meal, Greensand, etc....)

picture.php

And finally this: phew.

picture.php

Well, that's all for now. Hope you're doing well in whatever projects you've got going. I'm working hard but really enjoying it, will get lighting hung today and my next update should be transplant day...a lot of work and focus is finally coming to fruition. Fulfilling.

All my best!

RW:tiphat:

J

jrosek

Loving it man!
I wanna be you so bad.... i might have to cut a wrist!