What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ranching With Rootwise

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Fantastic! Good to see you've got plenty of head room for some trees. :biggrin: Most professional...I'd coin the phrase and say it's so clean and tidy in there you could eat off the floor....but it's dirt....lol...I'm sure you get my meaning though. ;)

Way to go! :good:

Following along here and your thread in my forum...thanks for sharing your grow for all to see. :ying:

:plant grow:
DG

P

planty

Run di track selecta!! :)

ROOTWISE, Bro you are setting standards for green house growers. Keep up the good work bro!!

P

planty

Lawwwd O Mercyyy Bidddyyyyy Bong Bong

Bro , its Lord Have Mercy!!

This is a note to IC Mag...When HL Says Biddy Bong Bong Deng Diggy Deng ...its HILARIOUS..

At least I'm not like your boy who speaks Patois but is from the mid west! HAHAHAH

H

humboldtlocal

He used to drive a VW and trade dead tapes. Now he's all blessings bredren big up da youts. That's when I bust out with Zim Zimma Who Got The Keyes To My Bimmaa!
Growing ganja is a gateway drug. It turns white dudes from Chicago into Jamaicans.:rasta:

H

humboldtlocal

I used to have dreads and skank to the riddim but I never sank to the low of talking like a Jamaican. I was having a hard enough time getting laid.

P

planty

humboldtlocal;3557489[B said:
]I used to have dreads and skank to the riddim but I never sank to the low of talking like a Jamaican. I was having a hard enough time getting laid.[/b]

Too funny. Puttin in em in tomorrow with lighting. Beyond excited...

This is a very very special forum this year...I appreciate the dialog very much.

We should all donate to this site or even sponsor an event here in cali this fall [or CO since we can fly from cali with 8oz out of SFO to any med state] and do an IC MAG medical fund raiser/ cup....With out IC mag we wouldn't have the big plant thread or our individual space to just go nuts in....:thank you:

IC

ROOTWISE - Show me a tea update bro! You're killing me! haha!

ROOTWISE

Veteran
Killing me over here guys, love it....

H-local, that is some funny shit bro!!

Soon come planty, sight?? !!! :D

H

humboldtlocal

I'll definitely be donating to the site this year whether it is seeds or other. I am very grateful for the friends I have made here and the knowledge shared. It is nice to know we have such similar brothers and sisters all around the globe. A Nor Cal event would be great. We could do something here at the Mateel Community center. Always MMJ friendly and lots of good local reggae looking to perform. I have never been to CO and would love to have a mountaintop ski/board IC party there as well.

P

planty

Lets just do both then go tropical? ROOT are you coming too? I hope!!

Can't wait to be BLINDED !!

Bro are you using a scope? I'm sure you are with that sick set up I like the one from www.microbeorganics.com the $600 one...what do you use?

H

humboldtlocal

Ladies and gentleman if I say I am a weed man you will agree I am a weed man.
So funny.

P

planty

Had me rollin there Paco...

There will be Chicken Nuggets too? Damn..BenverDroncos sure loves nugs!

Latest posts

Latest posts