What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ranching With Rootwise

turbo14

Veteran
What was the final pull last year Rootwise? Everything looked top notch!

Whatcha runnin' this year? Chem D's? Saw in another thread where you were talking about some Alien Dawgs. Have you ran them outside yet? I have a great pheno I would love to try outside.

respect.

turbo

sprinkl

Veteran
I can't believe I didn't see this thread earlier.
What a wonderful grow! These kind of threads prove what I have been theorizing lately, greenhouse is where it's at...
It's funny, the first marijuana growing books I delved into had photos of sketchy greenhouse setups, with supplemental lighting(incandescents and CFL's mostly to keep plants vegging) and heat. Back then I was like damn thank god we've got indoor grows and HID lighting now these greenhouses must produce some subpar buds, the materials don't even let sunlight through completely... Now I realize I should've tried growing in a greenhouse first before knocking it.
Natural sunlight and environment, much less electricity use... My outdoor grown bud even in complete shit weather has something my indoor bud never has, greenhouse grown bud in a good environment has to be the best you can get. I remember buying outdoor buds a few times in shops back in the day and a few times there were buds that had an almost indoor look with exceptional taste and aroma. I only recently realized those must've been GH buds, always thought they were light dep'd or something...

Did you add heating the last weeks?

Latest posts

Latest posts