What's new

Ranching With Rootwise

ROOTWISE

Veteran
Hey bros, great to have you stopping by....

Hum- I've got a StrawDawg that leaned heavy to the Strawberry Cough, a notorious early flowerer in my experience. She early triggered by a few weeks....the other two phenos, Chem Dominant are super stable and just coming into flower. As for DG's stuff, all the Witches Weed are slightly staggered, by the looks of things one will be done first week of October while the others finish the 2nd to third week of Oct....I'll keep you posted though. The Cindy in them may quicken things up faster than I think...

Butte- YEP. I bet you're looking large too....

nomaad

Veteran
yesyesyes. beautiful shots as always.

I am with HL. The shot with the roll-up sides needs to be the farmtek catalog photo for 2011!

Sounds like good news on the DG gear. I look forward to seeing what happens with them.

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
OMG!!!
I can't believe I passed over this thread till now, at a glance at the title, I thought it was about some brand of root stimulator, I didn't realize that rootwise was your name, and this was a super kick ass grow show!

I need to go back through when I have more time and look at all the pics/read, but so far, WOW, very impressive!

Alright-got the pics fixed in my last post. It's a shame I can't get good angles on the plants anymore to show true perspective on size....

More very soon, maybe I'll try a ladder next time....

Back to WORK

that's probably enough to give some perspective of size ;)

ladder and a panoramic lense....livin the dream rootwise.

so beautiful!

i too LOVE that shot with the rolled up sides!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:jawdrop: the shot with the sides up from the outside....shwing!!!!!
ya man thats the dream you have yo.you have some huge ass chikas this year,i think you beat lasst years mark by a landslide just by the way it looks right now.
best of vibes brotha.
peace-T-

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
agreed^^ hope all is well been watching this pretty closely can't wait to see your gorgeous flowers..